bynm28

bynm28

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello SCANDAL HEAVEN!!

Nice to meet you all Happy
I am a new fan from Romania
I discovered SCANDAL during the COVID pandemic through their MIRROR album
This is the first forum I join! Glad to be here!

My favorite member is Rina  RINA muah I love the songs she writes, her beauty and the way she smiles, she makes me feel really really happy <3
My favorite songs are Hachigatsu, Haruka and Yuugure, Tokeru...

I am so happy to join and talk about SCANDAL and their music!!

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi everyone!!
Posted Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:02 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Welcome to the forum!

Every time a fan says they got into SCANDAL because of MIRROR, that makes me happy because this album means so much for the band.

Sadly "Yuugure, Tokeru" is the only song from MIRROR never performed live. That's one of my favorites too, along with "Ai no Shoutai", "NEON TOWN ESCAPE", "OVER", "SAKURA Goodbye", "Hikare" and many more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:54 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hello bynm28!
Welcome!
There is SO much information about the band on this forum you will have a great time learning all about Scandal, and what a miracle band they are. Have fun exploring, and sharing your thoughts!

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:51 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi and welcome to SCANDAL HEAVEN !

I am an English fan but we have people from most countries here and I was lucky enough to see them on one of their visits to London Happy

My favourite member is Tomomi, I also play Bass guitar and I love her voice but they are all really good.

Hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:44 pm

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Hi and welcome to SH. 

You will find this Place quiet at times, but soon as they drop a new Album or give us the good news of other world tour, this place start getting busy.

There bagful of info on Scandal and how to get their Merch around the site, have fun.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:48 pm

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
Rina's smile lights up the world [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Almond Crush Team  .love.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:39 pm

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
Hello and welcome!!
I think we all have something special when they smile, so it's a shared feeling you have.
Have fin here and listening more SCANDAL  MAMI yoshhh
See you around!

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down