Hello There [Page 1 of 1]

Hello There
Posted Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:02 am

angelshania

angelshania

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello everyone!

My name is Shania. I can't speak or write English well (not confident), but i can understand it when read or listen. Same as English, i can read and listen Japanese a little but still bad at writing nor speaking.

I know this forum when i trying to dig more about SCANDAL and decided to make an account now. I know about scandal when i randomly using "discover weekly in Spotify", at that time there's only one album showed (i think KFTD) and didn't try dig more the artist (i thought it was new artist that time, i'm so fool  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ). After some time i want to listen this artist again, and the spotify page has changed (has so many song), i try to shuffle all song and dig this artist more.
 At that time i'm mainly just listen to aimer and linkin park, didn't want / bother to check other artist.

Next year i have a plan to vacation to Japan and at least watch one SCANDAL live concert. I've been in Japan before at 2018, but i didn't know this artist yet (my regret)

Thats it, nice to meet you all!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello There
Posted Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:11 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hello angelShania and welcome to SH.  Don't worry too much about the English part, we have members from all around the World.

KFTD is one of my fave Album from Scandal so I glad it got you into Scandal.

As for going to see Scandal in Japan, there is thread around the Forum which help you.  

Scandal do World Tours. I saw them live in London last year.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:42 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Welcome to SH Shania Happy

Yes we have members from most countries here and everyone is welcome.

I am English and I was lucky enough to see SCANDAL in London, they were really good,

Hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:54 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Welcome to the forum!

KFTD is a strong album, one of my favorites.

I just saw their live in my country, it was a dream come true. Unreal. I hope to see them again in the future.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:56 am

angelshania

angelshania

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Andy666 wrote:Hello angelShania and welcome to SH.  Don't worry too much about the English part, we have members from all around the World.

KFTD is one of my fave Album from Scandal so I glad it got you into Scandal.

As for going to see Scandal in Japan, there is thread around the Forum which help you.  

Scandal do World Tours. I saw them live in London last year.

Hi, thank you

Yep, there's some much information in this Forum that can be help  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Ah, the "Mirror" tour? I bought the documentary and view some fancam on Youtube, the concert always looks fun

Yeah, I see that they always do world tour in every album release since "Hello World"

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:05 am

angelshania

angelshania

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:Welcome to SH Shania Happy

Yes we have members from most countries here and everyone is welcome.

I am English and I was lucky enough to see SCANDAL in London, they were really good,

Hope you have fun here.

Hello, thank you

Yeah, I saw some fancam on Youtube, they look great  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

I have fun reading their old blog entry in my free time, but some pic are broken (because i'm late)... but it's okay  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

I'm really thankful to the staff in this forum for the translation too

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:08 am

angelshania

angelshania

Caless Student
Caless Student
harurob wrote:Welcome to the forum!

KFTD is a strong album, one of my favorites.

I just saw their live in my country, it was a dream come true. Unreal. I hope to see them again in the future.

Hello, thank you

Is it their last overseas concert, "Anime Friends" in Brazil? I watch that fancam too

I listen to their podcast, i think their "in-ear" equipment not working properly and they can keep playing... I'm amazed by that  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:39 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@angelshania

Our Admin thoseguiltyeyes does nearly all our translations, the Forum would not be the same without her Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:45 pm

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
Hello welcome

I don't know how to speak or write well in English either xD

My recommendation would be to listen to some classics, the albums "Baby Action" and "Temptation Box"

It is always a good option, look for one of their DVDs, SCANDAL's energy is fantastic live.

Almond Crush Team  .love.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:36 pm

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
Hello Shania!

Don't worry about your english, there are people from all over the world here and we all have our problems with the language xP

Have fun here and listen more SCANDAL xP

See you around!

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
Back to top Go down