You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Favorite song from LUMINOUS?

Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-le113%Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-ri11 3% [ 2 ]
Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-le1116%Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-ri11 16% [ 10 ]
Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-le113%Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-ri11 3% [ 2 ]
Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-le1113%Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-ri11 13% [ 8 ]
Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-le118%Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-ri11 8% [ 5 ]
Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-le1113%Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-ri11 13% [ 8 ]
Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-le116%Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-ri11 6% [ 4 ]
Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-le1115%Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-ri11 15% [ 9 ]
Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-le116%Favorite song from LUMINOUS? Bar-ri11 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 62

Favorite song from LUMINOUS?
Posted Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:40 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Multiple choice is allowed!

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite song from LUMINOUS?
Posted Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:13 pm

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Multiple choice is allowed!

I'm not sure if my browser is not working, but I can only choose 1 option Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:37 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

It should be working now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:17 pm

SJM

Caless Student
Caless Student
I feel bad that Candy doesn't have any votes yet; I think if it hadn't been a B-side months before the album released, it would have more impact now. It probably is actually my second- or third-favourite song on the album, but I've already heard it a hundred times!

I tried to limit myself to just three votes. Anata e is almost a default favourite for me because I like all of Mami's songs; I think this might actually be the one to finally top Koe, though. 1:47 and Plum have been the dark horses for me. They didn't stand out when I first heard the album the whole way through, but now they're the ones which get stuck in my head the most. I probably do like Candy a little bit more than either of them, but they have that brand new shine, and the whole album is very close.

I think this is the first album where any of the songs could equally be singles and there isn't a song which stands out as being definitely the best or worst. It's very varied in tone and style, but very consistent in quality.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:37 am

Bocchi

Bocchi

Caless Student
Caless Student
it took me a few listens to get a sense of which was my favorite but at the end i think "Anata e" left the biggest impression in me, not much to say other than is really good!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:30 am

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I went for 1:47. Haruna's songs have been my lowkey favorites lately

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:02 pm

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
I really love this album a looot, but my faves and my votes goes to:

-Fanfare
-LOOP
-1:47

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:43 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It depends a lot on what you're looking for in a song. Like, for some the lyrics are the thing, and for others it's the melody, or overall feel. I like the lyrics for Plum and 1:47 (thank you for the translations!)
I like the melody of Ganjou Pleats. I like the feel of Loop and Fanfare. Candy also. With Candy, there's this happy chorus (the do do do part) in a song about just letting the tears go, and it's like eating aspic. It looks like Jello, so you think sweet, but you taste it and it's meat, so it's not what you're expecting.
Oh, and some look for who's singing. Mami is nice for thanking the band (and fans), so extra points for that.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.