Go down

SH USA Members [Page 16 of 29]

Re: SH USA Members
Posted Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
haha actually, we might reschedule Universal for another day, though I'm not exactly sure when that might be lol

SH USA Members - Page 16 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:54 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:haha actually, we might reschedule Universal for another day, though I'm not exactly sure when that might be lol

So just hanging out next saturday then? Let me know, it would be cool cuz im running out of cash lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:00 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I'm not sure on that; I personally won't be able to do anything that day since I forgot that I have to go to my friend's bridal shower that afternoon lol but yeah, you guys can still plan out something if you want.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:59 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Noodles wrote:So just hanging out next saturday then? Let me know, it would be cool cuz im running out of cash lol

party... at... LALE'S!!! WOO!!! Onion Tea

I am down with that!

hurr...

@ Jade: Hmm, maybe the 18th? I'm not sure when my parent's flight is, but I can cancel out on the Symphony X concert later that day and go to US instead?... but man, it'll take me a lot of will power to cancel on that show... SUCH A GOOD LINEUP THAT SHOW IT IS!!! Rock on

SH USA Members - Page 16 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:21 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@Peter: haha don't cancel going to the show just for that! Plus, the 18th still isn't good since my and Erich's Universal passes expire on the 12th so we wouldn't be able to go any time past then. But yeah, like I said, you guys can still plan out something (that doesn't interfere with any other set/previous plans) if you want.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sadly there was no chance for me to take the 11th off, I am off on the 18th and 25th tho.

SH USA Members - Page 16 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 am

Kayjin

Kayjin

Caless Student
Caless Student
hey guys, I'm planning on heading down to the south cali area around the end of march, hit me up if we can all chill somewhere.

but until then, anyone in the bay area wanna hangout?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:27 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@ Kayjin: How close to the end of the March are you aiming for? Heh, most of the Cali members are headed to Budokan, so that leaves me and a handful left in Cali around that time... But if drinking is your game, then I'll be much obliged to take you down, eruh, take you out on the town... HA HA!

But I'll take you up on the Bay Area meet sometime soon, I don't have anything planned for March except leetUP on the 1st, so we'll see how the scheduling goes...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Some of you guys are going to Budokan? Man, I'm so tempted because it's right in the middle of my spring break... but it's $1200 at least for plane tickets, plus who knows how much for tickets. And from what I gathered it's hard to even get tickets at all, even if you can afford them.

SH USA Members - Page 16 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:41 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@ Geo: Actually, Sam has more money than Bill Gates and can provide air support to carry everyone over on the day of... You should give him a ring and see if he can help... Applause

HA HA! But yeah, tickets were bought a while back and the only thing left was finding cheap flights for everyone, which I think is solved by now if I remember correctly... Money wise, I personally need at least $2000 in spending money because I drink A LOT, so tack that onto flight cost, food fees, lodging, etc., my cost of the concert trip would be close to $6K... Luckily and unfortunately I can't make it to Budokan, so I'm in the safe zone for now... "NEIL!!! BUY ME POSTERS!!!"

Study hard and make the big bucks bro! You'll catch the next concert without having to be on a strict budget if all goes according to plan...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
bigOeyez wrote:@ Geo: Actually, Sam has more money than Bill Gates and can provide air support to carry everyone over on the day of... You should give him a ring and see if he can help...

Don't I wish...

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 am

Kayjin

Kayjin

Caless Student
Caless Student
bigOeyez wrote:@ Kayjin: How close to the end of the March are you aiming for? Heh, most of the Cali members are headed to Budokan, so that leaves me and a handful left in Cali around that time... But if drinking is your game, then I'll be much obliged to take you down, eruh, take you out on the town... HA HA!

But I'll take you up on the Bay Area meet sometime soon, I don't have anything planned for March except leetUP on the 1st, so we'll see how the scheduling goes...

im up for the drinkin. i aint a heavyweight or anything, but i can get at em pretty well. I'm still undecided on exactly when ill be down south but, ill give u a heads up.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:39 pm

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
I'll be in San Francisco from May 13th for about 10 days.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:35 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
so at least 6 of us are confirmed for Universal Studios tomorrow, if anyone last minute is planning on going just post here and we can arrange a meetup!

@eyez dont worry i got you bro! ..assuming they even sell em and theyre not auctioned off for hundred of dollars at the last minute lol

@kayjin we dont leave for japan til the 23rd and 26th so let us know when youve got some dates set

SH USA Members - Page 16 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:20 am

Kayjin

Kayjin

Caless Student
Caless Student
zimbobbio wrote:

@kayjin we dont leave for japan til the 23rd and 26th so let us know when youve got some dates set

will do, im really tryin to squeeze some extra time off work to make it, i'll keep u guys updated

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 am

inocoma

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi Scandal Heaven SoCal Members. I was PM'n KoiMoyou and was put on this thread. I'm fairly new to the site and still finding my way but wish I met you guys and new about them a few months ago when Scandal came and played AM in our backyard. Sad Sucks that I missed them and sucks that I didn't know more about the group going to watch them at Budokan! Really love good music like Scandal and like reading manga. Wondering if I might have seen members at the anime convention at LA Live last Summer?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:09 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
So I was wondering...when do you guys want to have our jam session? I know that some of you are going to Japan for the concert near the end of March and I won't be here for about a week in March.

Last edited by KoiMoyou on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:14 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@ Ino: I'm pretty sure that wasn't their last concert here in the States, so it'll be some time before they make their way back here... Think of it like Stereopony and Sakura Con, SCANDAL might make AM2 their home if we get lucky... Rock on

So what's the info on you? I looked in the introduction section and didn't see one on you, but if you're old enough to drive and would like to mingle with some of the local SH members, LA is where everything happens... And the Bay Area once that gets started... HA HA!

@ Koi: Heh, I know it's not broadcasted much but we're working in the background on that, so the session isn't dead at all... The hardest thing is getting all the equipment and everyone together, so I'm sending over an acoustic guitar to Neil's place and still trying direly to find a good (but beat & cheap) drum set to keep there as well...

And ironically as I'm typing this, I see a Ludwig set going for $200 (Heh heh, Neil, it's an Accent Custom too!), so maybe it's dumb luck?! HA HA! Then again with the $200, there might be an additional $250+ in *sigh* maintenance cost... Facepalm

I think the best time for a jam session would be right after Budokan, that way everyone will still have the full effect and motivation from SCANDAL after getting back... *Tomo's Guitar Pick + Neil = Superman*... So if anything, I'll become The Hulk if anything Haruna comes my way... heh heh...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
So...April? That sounds good. I might have enough money saved to buy a decent bass by then. Also, what songs did you guys want to play? That way, if we don't know a song, we'll have time to learn it.

I can play(or somewhat play to the point where they are still recognizable lol):
Doll
S.L. Magic
Shoujo S
SCANDAL BABY
Shunkan Sentimental
Pride
Emotion
Love Survive
KOSHI-TANTAN
Sakura Goodbye
Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni
BEAUTeen!!

Last edited by KoiMoyou on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:37 pm

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
At the price that I buy 1 brand spankin new cymbal, it would cost about half or the same as a decent bass... I sad... :< HA HA! But that should be super sweet if you can snag a good bass by then, I'll use the time in between to get fully reacquainted with my drums again... WITH DESTRUCTIVE FORCE!!!

Heh, but Neil opted for "Taiyou" and I went for "Everybody Say Yeah!!!"... Lale wanted vocals... Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bigOeyez wrote:At the price that I buy 1 brand spankin new cymbal, it would cost about half or the same as a decent bass... I sad... :< HA HA! But that should be super sweet if you can snag a good bass by then, I'll use the time in between to get fully reacquainted with my drums again... WITH DESTRUCTIVE FORCE!!!

Heh, but Neil opted for "Taiyou" and I went for "Everybody Say Yeah!!!"... Lale wanted vocals... SH USA Members - Page 16 628112

I'm practicing Harukaze with tsunvun's chords and tabs. :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
Alright, I'll start working on those songs.
I want either Shunkan Sentimental or SCANDAL BABY.

@our vocalist Lale
Me too.
I was going partially off of this and partially off of tsunvun's chords and tabs. I think i'll go off of tsunvun's tabs & chords from now on though.

@bigOeyez
haha See, it's cheaper to be a guitarist.

@Neil
You said you have all the bandscores right?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:31 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
@Koi

Thats a really cool thingy! I think I've seen 1 or 2 other songs on that web but never thought SCANDAL would be there!

On a related note, I work the following saturdays: March 3rd, March 17th and not sure if March 24 or 31. So we can hang out March 10th, if anyone is down to.

SH USA Members - Page 16 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:50 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
Onion Tsk I won't be here on the 10th.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:49 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@KoiMoyou: I don't know what your criteria for "decent bass" are, but for my first bass I got a package from Rondo Music. I've heard that these are great instruments for their price. It's been pretty good for me so far, but I just play for fun on my own or with friends/my brother, and not all that often.

SH USA Members - Page 16 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.