BECCA [Page 1 of 1]

BECCA
Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:48 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I like BENNIE K but they haven't released anything under that name for a long time. Instead, they've been working various side projects, one of which is BENNIE BECCA, a collaboration project with Becca Holbrook, otherwise known as BECCA-CHAN to her Japanese fans.

Some of her songs have been used in random animes and she updates her Japanese blog more than her English one. Go figure!

Becca - I'm Alive!

BENNIE BECCA w/ Blaise Plant (MONKEY MAJIK) - Ashita

Truthfully, there's only a select few songs between BENNIE BECCA and Becca's solo stuff that I like. And I don't think she sounds all that great live. But she's fun to listen to once in awhile and I'm all about girls that know how to rock out!

Back to top Go down

Re: BECCA
Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:19 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
Thanks for sharing! I love monkey majik, Ashita is really good!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:39 pm

gie-gie-gie

gie-gie-gie

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeah,, she is cool,,
i know her on kuroshitsuji ending

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:24 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^
|

me too. her hair back there reminds me of Grell. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 pm

angelwings083

angelwings083

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
BECCA-CHAN!~ .clap.

i remember when i first heard the Kuroshitshuji ED..X3
i was really surprised that the song was perfectly english~ XDD
her I'm Alive is really great!..Happy the upbeat music really cheers me up..>w<;;
its one of my faves too..^o^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

がんばって SCANDAL! (´ω`★)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
翼拡げ!~ o(≧∇≦)o || akichan~ (・ω・)=

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:55 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54

Here's a cover I did a while back of BECCA's I'm Alive. back when I wasn't that good at guitar and before I discovered SCANDAL.

EDIT: I've tweeted BECCA before. She is really nice and has responded back a few times.

Last edited by yoshinator54 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
youtube page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
our music page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down