What did you tweet to the SCANDAL MEMBERS?
Posted on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Yuki13

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just made my first twitter account and the fist thing I do is follow the SCANDAL members!
I did tweet them with some quotes related to the earthquake and tsunami that occured in japan
and tell them to take care of themselves haha! LOVE
My heart is pounding when I'm typing it, especially when I click the tweet button Dies
I wish they would reply to me if ever i will post it in my fb account for the other's to see!!
gwahaha!! Nose Bleed

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you tweet to the SCANDAL MEMBERS?
Posted on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:16 pm

cherii05

Caless Student
Caless Student
waaaaa~

i only made my twitter when i knew i could actually tweet them (SCANDAL) i tweeted "@scandal_haruna hope i can see you perform live. please have a concert here in the philippines" XDDD ahahahahha, too bad after 100 tries they didn't reply XDDDDDD
Wew

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

haruu <3
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Eyescreamz

International Performer
International Performer
cherii05 wrote:waaaaa~

i only made my twitter when i knew i could actually tweet them (SCANDAL) i tweeted "@scandal_haruna hope i can see you perform live. please have a concert here in the philippines" XDDD ahahahahha, too bad after 100 tries they didn't reply XDDDDDD
Wew

Don't Surrender.!!! if 100 tries didn't enough than you should made it become 1.000.000.000.....(till you are bored with the zero numbers) go buddy go!!! Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Yuki13

Caless Student
Caless Student
did you type your message in japanese. maybe that's the reason they didnt tweeted back! Pinch

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 pm

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
I once asked Mami if I could see her pedal board, but I didn't get a reply. I also tweeted her before, during, and after two live shows. I didn't get any replies from her during the show (Tongue), or any replies at all for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I don't tweet much...but I did tweet to Rina to be careful after the Japan quake recently and to Haruna that I found Haruka to be amazing.

All in Japanese of course.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:42 pm

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
I don't think you'll have much luck if you tweet in a language other than Japanese. This thread marks the beginning of an undeclared and imaginary competition to get a reply from one of the girls.

I recall there being another thread about their Twitter accounts, or maybe I imagined it. Has anybody here ever gotten a reply from them?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 pm

gabe_majere

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
L wrote:This thread marks the beginning of an undeclared and imaginary competition to get a reply from one of the girls.
Hehe looks like.

I do tweet them from time to time, mostly responding their tweets in japanese, so far no luck.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:50 am

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Nonsense on English or Japanese guys. Yuu sent haruna tweet in English and got a reply back, but that was in the earlier days. good luck getting a response back nowadays.

Last edited by Ghost of Snypershot on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Also known as: Ross , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 am

alrick13

the first time I send a tweet to Rina was an hour after the earthquake asking if they are unharmed...

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:15 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
I've been sending tweets to them asking, in Japanese, if they are in fact coming to America for the AM2 con here. Of course they're not likely to see them/answer them, but hey; might as well try. Tongue

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
I got two replies from MAMI,i took screenshots and it's on my facebook.

And yes,i tweeted in Japanese.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Yuki13

Caless Student
Caless Student
Can we see it? Please

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 pm

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:05 pm

ScanKago

Caless Student
Caless Student
introduce myself to rina.. but she didn't reply it... Cry

it looks hard to comunicate with them... coz in their tweet, they use japanese... Stars

who is the cutest one?? 2D or 3D??? LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Aquest

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.deuxtrois.co.cc
i've tweeted many things @.@ respond their tweet in japanese haha, but didn't get reply -.-

my english is soooo bad Scared
I'm still learn about that. Shy
Please dont mind if i make stupid mistake Please
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:57 am

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tweeted to Haruna about SCANDAL how awesome these girls are. <3
sadly, she didn't reply. ;______;

@Eugene, lucky!! mind to translate? kekeke

"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:48 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
1st tweet:

Eug:MAMI-san!I like your guitar,it's so cool!
MAMI:Thank you! :D

2nd tweet:

Eug:I'm going to buy the Little Big Muff tomorrow! :D
MAMI:That's used for the intro of DOLL nyaaa~ :D

For those who doesn't know,Little Big Muff is a guitar pedal.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:01 am

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
lucky~!! thanks Eugene

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:02 am

porcupine_tree

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://chris87.multiply.com
Hey guys, I tried tweeting to Mami & Rina, especially Mami Clap but this Twitter thing is one hell of a conundrum to figure out, plus the girls don't reply to your comments and sometimes I've felt as if they ignored my messages to them. But Twitter is hard to figure out... I did though sent all the members sympathetic messages in light of the Japan quake so for me that's more than enough.
But guys, remember not to get too caught up in this whole SCANDAL Twitter business ok? it's unhealthy and dangerous; expecting them to reply to your messages (eng/jap) and checking your a/c to see if they replied to you borders on obsession. Sure, they are very much personable and friendly and relatable to some of you guys, but they're celebrities and we ought to discern fantasy from reality. They are not obligated to respond to us so don't be too caught up in all this guys, i'm looking out for you guys Nice One Btw, my twitter a/c has been deleted after it got hacked so i'm never using twitter again! Cry

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:33 pm

zero_shiki

Caless Student
Caless Student
^^^+100

agree

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
porcupine_tree wrote:Hey guys, I tried tweeting to Mami & Rina, especially Mami but this Twitter thing is one hell of a conundrum to figure out, plus the girls don't reply to your comments and sometimes I've felt as if they ignored my messages to them. But Twitter is hard to figure out... I did though sent all the members sympathetic messages in light of the Japan quake so for me that's more than enough.
But guys, remember not to get too caught up in this whole SCANDAL Twitter business ok? it's unhealthy and dangerous; expecting them to reply to your messages (eng/jap) and checking your a/c to see if they replied to you borders on obsession. Sure, they are very much personable and friendly and relatable to some of you guys, but they're celebrities and we ought to discern fantasy from reality. They are not obligated to respond to us so don't be too caught up in all this guys, i'm looking out for you guys Btw, my twitter a/c has been deleted after it got hacked so i'm never using twitter again!

you've got a point. Well, I guess I no longer expect for celebrities to reply my tweet. LOL. But i'll be lucky if they will.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:42 am

xcavalier10

Caless Student
Caless Student
I tweeted them HAPPY HEARTS DAY last February 14,2011.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:54 am

alvinbeta2

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oyasumi Nose Bleed

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:26 pm

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
two replies from Mami and Tomomi. Just complimenting Mami on her part during the release of their secret base PV and a simple question to Tomomi. Oh, and don't mind my username coz it sounds bad >.>

I wouldn't wanna waste time and just let it pass, so I took screenshots of it.

Links and alternate links if the others won't work.

Back to top Go down