UVERworld [Page 2 of 2]

Re: UVERworld
Posted on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
UVERworld's PV for "I LOVE THE WORLD" is out! Revisiting their dance-rock style this time around. Happy It's been since "NO.1" that they made a PV in a live-club setting. I love it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

YouTube:

Notes:

• I LOVE THE WORLD, their 28th single, will be released on August 26, 2015.
  • The clothing that vocalist  TAKUYA∞ wears in this video is from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s "Crossed Arrows" collection. He wore the same clothing line in the previous PV (the song which would become the Arslan Senki opening).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:21 pm

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://soundcloud.com/ariksyahbana
"Boku no Kotoba de wa Nai Kore wa bokutachi no Kotoba" from Arslan Senki OP was recently most played on my playlist uuuuhhhh Nice One

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   HAIL QUEEN M!!!   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Indonesian fans who are interested to join our SCANDAL INDONESIA FANS group on LINE please feel freely to PM me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:14 am

Lexian

ariksyahbana wrote:"Boku no Kotoba de wa Nai Kore wa bokutachi no Kotoba" from Arslan Senki OP was recently most played on my playlist uuuuhhhh Nice One

Yesss!! So good right? :D

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:13 pm

hana_no_koi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

UVERworld is in my list of my top 10 favorite bands. I really love their music! I discovered them through the anime Blood+.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stay Standard My Friends   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:11 am

Lexian

Official PV is out for "PRAYING RUN", a B-side off of "I LOVE THE WORLD".

Personally, I love to see a music video with a story/narrative included Onion Tea

Audio only for PRAYING RUN: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down