AM² Convention 2011 [Page 12 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Fri May 06, 2011 10:34 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You can register for a passport on the following page:

http://am2con.org/attendee-registration/passport-registration

Use the paypal and dropdown menu on the bottom. Make sure you fill everything out Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Mahaha

Mahaha

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Awesome ! Hope you guys have fun... i KNOW you guys will have fun !
At this point of times is where i wish i was in US . But Asia is cool :X

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 Rsz_1s11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 1:05 am

Venc

Venc

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Have Fun guys in AM2 !! XD

oh and for Ross and Jade,,,during interview with SCANDAL...promoted SH, maybe the girls will be join SH and listen podcast during live LOVE

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 ONE+OK+ROCK+whats+in+201002
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrBOqGgJrc8iYfd7NQBoXVpdvPdUUL9RuOOwj7LiDvXiqBp1n3&t=1

This is My Own Judgement, Got Nothing To Say !
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 1:15 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
@USG

so i just want to confirm all the information that i asked for earlier about the badges and what not. Happy

- 1 day and 2 day badges have the same benefits as the passports including goh parties and what not

- can pick the badges up any day at any time

- have a choice of paying online of at the con

yes my email name is Scandal Fan btw in the email did i say i was paying at con?
Happy thanks! sorry i need to get my info right cause i'm not very good at be organized.(laughs)

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 1:42 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hawaii fan wrote:@USG

so i just want to confirm all the information that i asked for earlier about the badges and what not. Happy

- 1 day and 2 day badges have the same benefits as the passports including goh parties and what not

- can pick the badges up any day at any time

- have a choice of paying online of at the con

yes my email name is Scandal Fan btw in the email did i say i was paying at con?
Happy thanks! sorry i need to get my info right cause i'm not very good at be organized.(laughs)

Correct on all counts, but we prefer you pay before the con so we can preprint your passport for easier pickup because pay at-con always causes lines.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 3:03 am

SamIAm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow, I didn't know this much people from scandal-heaven was coming. Well, see you all there then. Reading this entire thread is like watching stock exchanges going up and down LOL. But, at least we get to see them. .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 3:27 am

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
actually, the list isn't that long considering those who are "definitely" going is only 10 ppl. how are guys planning on covering this event? i'll be definintely taking lots and lots of pictures hehe!

i personally think AM2 is much better than AX (value and lineup wise), though hopefully the lines for the autographs/concert event will be short!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 IMG_0848-edsm
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 4:28 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
DEEP BREATHS! DEEP BREATHS! .hot.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 5:56 am

xshadez

Caless Student
Caless Student
should i buy the 3-day pass?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 6:14 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
That depends on your individual circumstances. Now that we know the date that SCANDAL will be performing (7/3), it's possible to buy 1 or 2 day pass as you have to specify the dates you want your pass to be effective, although we still don't have details on Meet and Greet. And don't ask when, the details will come when they come :p.

And there are still plenty of other events at the con you can use your pass at if you're interested.

I personally recommend it, but with the information we currently have you should be able to come to your own conclusion. Hope that helps!

.balloon.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 6:24 am

xshadez

Caless Student
Caless Student
certainly did ^^ thanks a lot Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 7:19 am

Vince_Untan

Vince_Untan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://a-fantasy-based-on-reality.tumblr.com/
Alright so I know thats its official,I'll start my planning's from here on,first I just need to get a passport and see if I can get it at $35 and after that I'm set I live in Cal. so it won't be a problem for travel,I really looking forward to meeting all of you and seeing SCANDAL wee~! .clap.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 Vincesig
L٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ
BA Magazine -RINAri-
76-if you were born a foreginer what would you be named?
Angelina
93- whats the number one thing you want SCANDAL to do?
america tour. the place i dont wanna forget.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 6084075755_e966d7941c
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 8:10 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
UKSGirl, will SCANDAL also have a GoH party as well?
If so, I am assuming it is on the same day as the concert, 7/3 (sunday)?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 8:12 am

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
Just wanted to confirm again that I have already purchased my passport a few days ago when I first came across this thread.

Would like to know if anyone here has room in their hotel room and would like another person to split costs with.

It's gonna be a loooooooooong two months until 7/3. But it will so be worth the wait. .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 8:25 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Update:

SCANDAL Official has been updated with the con information:
http://www.scandal-4.com/information.html

!!!!!

Only a matter of time before it migrates to the blog.

edit: Information Box on the blog has been updated (it's the same stuff)
http://6109.jp/scandal4/?info=1#inf_1716

When/If the girls will write about it is up to them.

.wow.

Last edited by wat on Sat May 07, 2011 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

I AM GIRAFFE!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 8:37 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Awesome!! Happy Onion And yeah, it's nothing we already didn't know, but this is what it basically says.

Spoiler:

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 9:05 am

PFULMTL

PFULMTL

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/user/PFULMTL
I just saw the news earlier today and I cringed because it's in California. Then I asked the only other person that could be interested and that was my lil step sister. Looks like we got ourselves a mini vacation! Are there a limited number of passes to this convention and is there a deadline to purchase tickets?

I'm glad I saw this news early enough because I was about to sell my Nikon DSLR for another (better body) and I would have gone maybe a month or more without a camera. I hope to get some good close ups with the 18-105mm lens. I wonder if the front of the stage is going to be blocked off? I would like to get pictures from different spots. On the other hand, I could sell my camera setup and it would cover the plane ticket/hotel/car no problem, but I really want pix > <

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 46365
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 9:11 am

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
From my experience at different anime conventions, most Japanese musical guests do not allow photography during concerts, since the events are usually filmed for promo PVs (e.g. Scandal's Japan Nite / Sakuracon 1st US tour). At the least, flash photography won't be allowed.

Kalafina at Anime Boston back in 2009 also didn't allow photography during their concert, so I am expecting Sony/Epic/Cure to also not allow photography at Scandal's concert. Except for maybe the press guys, but they don't look like they get to enjoy the concert due to focusing on taking pictures.

That said, I'll still be bringing my DSLR to capture what I can .clap.

Last edited by Mercurius on Sat May 07, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifying that photos are not allowed during concerts.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 9:46 am

PFULMTL

PFULMTL

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/user/PFULMTL
Hmm, I've been to a handful of anime conevntions, but I've never attended the concerts, but have been to the umm parade where cosplayers go up on stage and such. There wasn't any kind of barrier there then.

I already expect that there can't be any flash. I never use flash for pictures (well at least the built in flash) because I hate the look of it. Wonder if I should get a Passport to possibly have more photo opportunities?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 46365
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptor1/
Please take some pictures then ! :D America so lucky .toj.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 76561198015702407
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 2:32 pm

xarcazm

xarcazm

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
whoa.. you guys so lucky to attend it.. then pleeassse get us here a thousand of pics of them do ya.. .clap. thank you guys.. and enjoy!!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 Siggyactionbabyresize2
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 3:22 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@tofu: I don't have that information on me right now. Traditionally in the past when we ran conventions (back when we were with Anime Expo) each musical guest of honor had three things: A meet and greet panel, autograph sessions, and a concert. I'm under the assumption that we will still have these things and now we added the GoH "party," but i haven't been given any information about the other events yet, so I will let you know when I have them. I'm pretty sure these events will take place on the 3rd of July.

Photography will once again depend on the guest of honor but traditionally it has been prohibited due to promotional material rights, but at the guest of honor meet and greet events, you will be able to take a photograph of or with the talent.

As for buying a passport, I definitely recommend it because it will give you the best chance to be very close to the stage as well as get autographs.

Lastly, for the GOH Meet/Greets and Autograph sessions, I have been informed that 3-day passport holders will get preference first followed by 2-days and one-days. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news =_=, but hopefully the lines will be short enough that everyone will get in.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 6:11 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
As expected RINA has blogged about AM2! Translation coming soon !
http://6109.jp/scandal4/?blog=235984

I AM GIRAFFE!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
shuythuyshuy wrote:@tofu: I don't have that information on me right now. Traditionally in the past when we ran conventions (back when we were with Anime Expo) each musical guest of honor had three things: A meet and greet panel, autograph sessions, and a concert. I'm under the assumption that we will still have these things and now we added the GoH "party," but i haven't been given any information about the other events yet, so I will let you know when I have them. I'm pretty sure these events will take place on the 3rd of July.

Photography will once again depend on the guest of honor but traditionally it has been prohibited due to promotional material rights, but at the guest of honor meet and greet events, you will be able to take a photograph of or with the talent.

As for buying a passport, I definitely recommend it because it will give you the best chance to be very close to the stage as well as get autographs.

Lastly, for the GOH Meet/Greets and Autograph sessions, I have been informed that 3-day passport holders will get preference first followed by 2-days and one-days. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news =_=, but hopefully the lines will be short enough that everyone will get in.

i doubt it's gonna be short since there might be alot of fans. sigh..hm well if i decide to upgrade to a 3 day passport probably won't pick it up till the 2nd day......hm USG is that okay? i'm havin sencond thoughts cause after reading that chances went down a bit not a whole lot, but every bit counts and i don't wanna risk it..... :-/

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 12 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 07, 2011 7:15 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer