You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Who do you prefer?

Official K-On!! Topic!! - Page 15 Bar-le116%Official K-On!! Topic!! - Page 15 Bar-ri11 6% [ 18 ]
Official K-On!! Topic!! - Page 15 Bar-le1148%Official K-On!! Topic!! - Page 15 Bar-ri11 48% [ 133 ]
Official K-On!! Topic!! - Page 15 Bar-le1124%Official K-On!! Topic!! - Page 15 Bar-ri11 24% [ 68 ]
Official K-On!! Topic!! - Page 15 Bar-le1110%Official K-On!! Topic!! - Page 15 Bar-ri11 10% [ 27 ]
Official K-On!! Topic!! - Page 15 Bar-le1112%Official K-On!! Topic!! - Page 15 Bar-ri11 12% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 280

Official K-On!! Topic!! [Page 15 of 22]

Re: Official K-On!! Topic!!
Posted Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:26 pm

SakuRedux

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I really wish Yen Press would start getting it translated. Whats the point in licensing it for a US release, only to go around telling everyone to take it down when they haven't even released the first volume in English yet.
.rage. BAKA YAROU! .rage.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:48 pm

aisatsunin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone here has watched K-ON! Live Event ~Let's Go!~ concert?

I've made I few gifs from the BD copy I've got a few days back.
The concert was fun to watch over all. For wotakus, I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing the seiyuu play their character's respective instrument.

Spoiler:
The part where I took the last gif was hilarious.

To those who has watched it, what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
aisatsunin, I thought it was very emotional, since it was their first live.

Like when they announced the second season of K-ON!, oh dear it might have caused an earthquake magnitude 2.0

I think Yui's voice actor held back on not crying the best, everyone else was down in tears while she was talking normally throughout the whole performance.

Plus, them pretending to play the instruments were pretty nice. :D

Official K-On!! Topic!! - Page 15 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:31 pm

SakuRedux

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Big news that I just found out from the K-ON! abridged YouTube channel.

THERES A FRICKING OFFICIAL ENGLISH DUB OF K-ON!

Thats right.

Official. English. Dub.

Now keep in mind it's not a North American dub. It's not even South American. In fact, it's from Singapore, or more precisely, Animax Asia. It's pretty good quality, for a dub of an anime that relies on Japanese wordplay for most of it's jokes. I've only watched the first episode so far, but like I said, pretty good.

Download links for 640x480 DUAL AUDIO (This is good. Japanese and English audio tracks in one file!) and Soft subs(So you can turn subs off) at about 90MB per episode. If people want it, I'll try to make 720p versions of them, using the [CoalGuys] releases.

[Link]

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
I don't know about you, but the styling of the subs already look like CoalGuys.

I just checked episode 1, in the screencaps, it is word for word of CoalGuys' releases.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:23 am

aisatsunin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Plutonium wrote:aisatsunin, I thought it was very emotional, since it was their first live.

Like when they announced the second season of K-ON!, oh dear it might have caused an earthquake magnitude 2.0

I think Yui's voice actor held back on not crying the best, everyone else was down in tears while she was talking normally throughout the whole performance.

Plus, them pretending to play the instruments were pretty nice. :D
That announcement part gave me goosebumps, really. I was about to cry when everyone screamed for joy. And yes, ToAki did her best to be strong in front of the fans which is something rare. I was moved while watching them breakdown out of happiness near the end. I hope there's a second part to it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:07 pm

SakuRedux

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Plutonium wrote:I don't know about you, but the styling of the subs already look like CoalGuys.

I just checked episode 1, in the screencaps, it is word for word of CoalGuys' releases.

Thats because its basically the CoalGuys releases, with the english audio added in.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Ah, I think he just grabbed the .ass from CoalGuys, and remuxed everything in his own raw.

Nevermind though~

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 am

SakuRedux

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was going to remux the english audio into the 720p ShinjiSubs/CoalGuys releases, but the english ones have the little bit after the OP and before the episode. I think it's a "please buy the singles, they're epic" message. I really can't be assed editing that bit out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Is it the closed captions/sponsors, or commercials of actually trying to sell their work? Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:53 pm

SakuRedux

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm pretty sure she says sponsors somewhere in it. I'd do it, but its just a lot of hassle to extract the audio with VLC, then cut it in Audacity. Can anyone say "Pain in the ass"?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Since they are .mkv files, you can just use mkvmerge and take them out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:48 pm

SakuRedux

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
True, but VLC does it fine anyway. It's the editing them all to take out the spomsor message that I can't be assed to do.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:47 pm

mikan

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
16 is out just now .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:52 am

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Hey guys, some news about the K-ON! Live event.

Frostii said they are planning to do this, but no guarantees. Here is a quote from irc:

[18:45] <@desolo> We’re also thinking of doing the K-On Live Event, but it’s likely we’ll only be translating the emceeing and skits, not the songs.

Don't expect this to be done until like a month or two from now, or maybe even five.. lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:00 am

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
After episode 16 Azu-nyahn! is my favourite character. .pinch. Kawaii!

And uhm,"No,Thank You!" 's full version will only be released in August,right?

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 am

SakuRedux

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Eug, yeah both new singles release on August 4th. I'll upload them to MediaFire when I finish the torrents if you want? Gotta go though, need to get episode 16 :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Vinimin

Vinimin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ohh live concert? *D/l* heheh

I would say the Yui/Azunyan combo because I love them together >///<
But since its just ont member I went with Yui, her sheer stupidity makes me laugh and I like her voice for some reason @.@
I really like it when she gets scolded and does that fat face thing, her lips sitck out and she mumbles to herself ^_____^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 am

SakuRedux

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well I promised, and I shall deliver. 3 Days early, here are the new K-ON!! singles!....!

Utauyo!! MIRACLE
[Link]

No, Thank You!
[Link]

Enjoy .clap.

PS Sorry for using MegaUpload, I know a lot of people prefer MediaFire, but I can't stand using it. The uploads are really unreliable for me, and I don't really want to waste an hour of my time uploading a file that cuts out at 90%. Sorry guys, feel free to reupload if you want.

Back to top Go down

XD
Posted Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:01 am

mist ~ rock

mist ~ rock

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yui!!! ^^ I love her because she loves playing the guitar!! like me!! XD .smile. .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
SakuRedux wrote:Well I promised, and I shall deliver. 3 Days early, here are the new K-ON!! singles!....!

Utauyo!! MIRACLE
[Link]

No, Thank You!
[Link]

Enjoy .clap.

PS Sorry for using MegaUpload, I know a lot of people prefer MediaFire, but I can't stand using it. The uploads are really unreliable for me, and I don't really want to waste an hour of my time uploading a file that cuts out at 90%. Sorry guys, feel free to reupload if you want.

Hey Saku, I've had that problem before! It usually uploads and once it hits 96-99%, it stops uploading! The solution was either an antivirus or firewall that is blocking you from uploading.

On another note, episode 17 is out by Frostii!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 pm

SourChicken

SourChicken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bassection
Plutonium wrote:
SakuRedux wrote:Well I promised, and I shall deliver. 3 Days early, here are the new K-ON!! singles!....!

Utauyo!! MIRACLE
[Link]

No, Thank You!
[Link]

Enjoy .clap.

Hey Saku, I've had that problem before! It usually uploads and once it hits 96-99%, it stops uploading! The solution was either an antivirus or firewall that is blocking you from uploading.

I already saw it on wednesday .common.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:15 am

SakuRedux

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Plutonium wrote:

Utauyo!! MIRACLE
[Link]

No, Thank You!
[Link]

Enjoy .clap.

Thats the thing, I don't have antivirus or a firewall. I probably should, but I just watch what I go on. Either way, there they are, enjoy :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 am

mikan

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/

retake .scared.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Next chapter of the K-ON! manga is confirmed to be the final chapter. Can't believe that it's done already. D:

Total of 4 volumes.. I guess I should catch up.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum