Indie Artist
Indie Artist
1st: Image
2nd: shunkan Sentimental
3rd: Kimi wa hom wo yomuu!! 
4th:Osaka lover covered by them
5th: Departure  

thats my top 5 on my media player Happy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

JR_Grimes

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
1st - Kimi To Yoru To Namida 

2nd - Oyasumi

3rd - Yoake No Ryuuseigun

I Would've Had A Lot More Plays For Other Songs But I Reset My iTunes Way Too Times, I Think Sakura Goodbye Used To Have The Most Plays On Mine

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
"Image" is far far ahead. All the other songs are all about even though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

annykatt

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mine would have to be:

- Shunkan Sentimental and Image

Back to top Go down

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
Right now, by far it is 'Live in Action'

Back to top Go down

Mesutto

Caless Student
Caless Student
ENCORE SHOW and STANDARD... I really like songs of these 2 albums. So these songs are always most played SCANDAL songs.

Back to top Go down

RobinDude

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robin_Dude/
S.L. Magic - 204 plays
Bitter Chocolate - 180 plays
Hitotsu Dake - 160 plays

Surprisingly, Burn has 144 plays, and I barely bought Baby Action last month  Dance

Feel free to add me on Steam!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

rocktiger

Caless Student
Caless Student
Departure - 178 plays in 2 months

Back to top Go down

Haikezeh

Caless Student
Caless Student
BEAUteen :D

1st Scandal Concert - Barcelona European Yellow Tour 21/09/16
Back to top Go down