You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: How did you start loving your fav member?
Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:44 am

joanah009

joanah009

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
In a band prefer to watch the drummer but when I fist saw Mami on a live she have this cool aura, she looks really serious in playing the lead guitar that made my fav member.
and I thought that she is the shy type, but it turns out that shes likes to play around with Tomomi and I like watching them together

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 1-11
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 2-14How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Joanah009How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 4-11
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 3-10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:06 am

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
Ever since listening to SCANDAL music, and trying to figure out who was that high-pitched voice.
Ever since watching almost all of their behind the scenes/summits/lives.

I love Timo for her being cheerful almost to the point of explosion in almost any situation.
And her voice.

And her antics. :/

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:32 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've always had a soft spot for people who are bubbly and easygoing. So naturally I was attracted to Tomo quite instantly. Of course it helps that she's really gorgeous. But I would say that the very reason why I like Tomo so much is her little quirks that she does. Every time they have interviews and lives she always does these little funny bits where she just shouts random words and noises. She also always have these cute moments like in one of the Shoujo S lives way back when when they played Music Jack. She made this really cute face. Or when they had a collab with Uzaki Ryudo where she did a little dance. Moments like these I really get a kick out of. How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 438254

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:32 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
https://youtu.be/1Z50OXEplf0?t=1m14s the link takes you exactly to that moment.
It was the thing that Mami did with her eyes - open wide and then close. Just that one thing caught my attention. (This was also the first SCANDAL video that I saw). Then, Bam! she became my favorite member lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:20 am

nashaa

nashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
I always thought that I don't have a bias and love all the girls equally. But when Mami started having blonde hair, she really stands out to me and I started paying more attention to her. And I find the way she plays the guitar is really really cool (^^)b

Recently Listened Tracks
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Nashaa
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:54 pm

meimeimadarao

meimeimadarao

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I once liked haruna,because she was so responsible! but then,when i saw mami playing the guitar in one of their genepro's i started paying attention to mami instead hahaha! she even looks soo cute! and has these lovely bangs! i didn't liked her but i loved her, i currently have a girl crush on her hahaha! How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 911293

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400 DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANTA DANCE
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:57 pm

ahxiian

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well.. can't really call it favorite since they each have their own style which makes them unique and I love them all. But the one which caught my attention first was RINA'.. normally I seldom notice the drummers at the back but her beats were simply amazing. What made me fell for her is the 'smile' which she always had on her face, plus a girl on drums is just superb ! Onion Tea

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Scanda15
SCANDAL the best all girls band ever !
RINA — I may make a mistake, I may be unable to do it, and I may lose heart..
but I think it is wasteful if I stopped because of such a thing.. I want to steadily change tomorrow by myself !
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:04 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I started liking Rina when I first watched the PV for shunkan sentimental she had such an amazing smile and she looked amazing while playing the drums.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:04 am

HaruKarlo

HaruKarlo

Caless Student
Caless Student
I started loving HARUNA when I hear her sing DOLL her voice is so deep and I love it
the I started printing her pictures biography and whatever related to her
I play Lead in guitars but i still like her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:16 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
when i saw haruna there was a spark already so yeah thats it :p

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:17 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I first saw Tomomi in "Doll" and I thought how can that slender Japanese girl take the weight of that
Fender bass then she opened her mouth !
It made my hair stand on end and I can still listen to her voice all day.

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:25 am

Nikkasa

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
Tomomi? Well her attitude is really amazing for me, her looks, her voice and her everything and she's goofy :3 a cute voice and she's really amazing when it comes to her instrument! really amazing, everything ^^ so yeah, i started loving her since the first time i heard the "SWITCH" Happy

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 BgKuUQh
Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:45 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
before i know SCANDAL or even j-culture (i know j-culture because of SCANDAL, and my friends of course), i used to hate "too girly" girl. and as you know, Rina-senpai is very, very, very feminine (at least in my opinion.) i started to (a bit) hate Rina-senpai even though she's really cool on drums. but the more i watch their videos and PVs, the more i got how "too girly" is not that gross. and the last thing i know, my hatred becomes love Onion Love Love

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:57 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..,well.. actually as a bass guitar player..I should be liking tomomi..because that's my mindset..hehe..but I started to like/love mami more..when I saw her play on their tours..live performances..and actually I started to love her when I saw her did that freakin' awesome guitar riff in anta ga mawaru..that started it all..hehe..

me want you..
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eHow did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:42 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Quite a few bassists here like Mami, haha. I think it's a personality thing. She has the onstage persona of a bassist, quiet and mysterious, while Tomo is bouncy and cheerful. Mami is also a quirky one, and you have to be pretty weird to choose bass.

I play bass too, so when I first saw Scandal in the secret base PV, I noticed Tomo first, then everyone else EXCEPT Mami. She first drew my attention when I came here to SH and came across an old interview from the Scandal Baby days that asked each member one item they kept in their bags all the time. Mami said her DS and talked about how she was obsessed with Pokemon at the time. Being a gamer as well, I took notice of that and started to notice her more in PVs and live videos. It also helped that she had a similar hairstyle as Mio from K-ON.

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:42 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I saw like a mini fact sheet about the girls when I was trying to familiarize myself with SCANDAL and Mami seemed to be the one I could relate to the most... Gamer, manga/ anime fan and she had a cool laid back attitude though she can be crazy when she wants to be.... kinda like me in a way.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:46 pm

UYL

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
They're all special but I think it's Rina's cuteness and drum skills that drives me crazy (the most) LOVE

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 530278_518239518200301_1411499125_n

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? .cool.
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
.tsk.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:16 pm

bleach86

Caless Student
Caless Student
i love MAMI because she has somewhat a mysterious aura about her, sexy voice and skillful guitar skills but also really liking TOMO, at first I thought her voice was chipmunk like but now I think it adds to the song and her silliness and funny remarks ... she has very playful cheeky personality How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 12776

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Mr. Suzuki

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
Rina-chan because she is the most beautiful of all. How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 12776
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 763933She is also drummer. (the best)
Since shoujo S PV, I am passionate How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 911293

Last edited by Mr. Suzuki on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 15859RIIIINNNNAAAAA-CHAAAAANN

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Back_o12How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 772750
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:40 am

sharker_haru

sharker_haru

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
for me is , when i first time heard harukaze , then i think , the vocal's voice , so magnetic ,after tat go youtube find tat pv , oh ~~~~ haruna performance , simple but make me fall in love v her ~ then i'm keep searching on others pv , ya .... they all play in great , but in my eyes , just can focus on haruna ~ actually , i know scandal by secret base , but i love haruna by harukaze ~

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:08 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
GeoFreak wrote:Quite a few bassists here like Mami, haha. I think it's a personality thing. She has the onstage persona of a bassist, quiet and mysterious, while Tomo is bouncy and cheerful. Mami is also a quirky one, and you have to be pretty weird to choose bass.

I play bass too, so when I first saw Scandal in the secret base PV, I noticed Tomo first, then everyone else EXCEPT Mami. She first drew my attention when I came here to SH and came across an old interview from the Scandal Baby days that asked each member one item they kept in their bags all the time. Mami said her DS and talked about how she was obsessed with Pokemon at the time. Being a gamer as well, I took notice of that and started to notice her more in PVs and live videos. It also helped that she had a similar hairstyle as Mio from K-ON.

very well said my friend.. .toj.
hail the bass players.. Nice one

hehe..well actually..as a bass player..yeah..I felt that to her..although I'm really bouncy on stage and do a lot of weird things..but.. I really can't stop to notice that aura that she have..makes me feel like.. .nosebleed. and then like.. .dies. ..something like that..hehe..and another plus..I am also a gamer..hehehe..we should see each other dude..and talk about mami all day long..hehe.. .uhuh.

me want you..
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eHow did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 am

Lathiifaa

Lathiifaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Since I never Heard Rina's voice, i look for rina's videos everywhere, and then.. i watch tons of scandal interview video, lot of Funny and Nice story there, sadness, happiness, Funny.. I like Rina because she's the funniest member, so cute and funny.. and She is the drummer and she also play piano, waaa.. so amazing How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 911293

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 am

ANNY3003

ANNY3003

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/scandalcantavn/
I love Haruna at the first time I saw SCANDAL on TV in 2009. That is a love at the first sight. Haha...
She impressed me so much by her cold face and powerful voice.

Then, when I searched the information about her, I found that I really love Haru by herself. She is a strong girl, a great leader. And I admire those things from her.

Maybe there are some thinga about what she love (ex: K-pop, Justine Bieber, Jonas Brother, pink color...) are really different me. But I don't mind.
I still love her by herself. ^^

Last edited by ANNY3003 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Tomomi in the beginning was my second favorite member. Haruna was my favorite at the time. But Tomo just grew on me the more I saw her. The way she carry herself, the way she smiles, the way she talks, the way she acts and the funny little quirks she does and says was just irresistible.

Tomo's really easy to like because she's a happy go lucky person. And there's no way she'll ever leave my #1 spot. How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 924158

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 am

LooooLz

LooooLz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well for me i started loving Rina because when i first watched the Harukaze PV. She caught my Eyes LOVE

Then after that i Tried watching more of their live performances and when i Heard Her voice in Rouge no Dengon I liked her More than before LOVE

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 Scanda12

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 2 LooooLz293153
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum