Re: SCANDAL Puzzle!
Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Tscorpion

Tscorpion

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tscorpion12?feature=mhee
maybe photobook from this tour
or the 1st or 1 peson will get a PB to the ticket ...
@jigoku79 Nicely solved : )

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:20 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm pretty sure they've used the word "tour" before on events where the band wasn't actually present, like the Scandal Mania bus thing before Budokan was called a "tour" wasn't it?

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:40 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
320x200 wrote:I'm pretty sure they've used the word "tour" before on events where the band wasn't actually present, like the Scandal Mania bus thing before Budokan was called a "tour" wasn't it?
Yeah, it was, and it was the same for that Taiyou Scandalous bus/trolley tour where you just rode around in the same type of trolley that the girls did, only that they weren't present and you probably just listened to the single repeatedly haha

SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:49 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
320x200 wrote:I'm pretty sure they've used the word "tour" before on events where the band wasn't actually present, like the Scandal Mania bus thing before Budokan was called a "tour" wasn't it?
Yeah, it was, and it was the same for that Taiyou Scandalous bus/trolley tour where you just rode around in the same type of trolley that the girls did, only that they weren't present and you probably just listened to the single repeatedly haha

Ah, it kinda makes sense, Sam, Jade! It might be just a tour on a bus..So, the globe picture doesn't refer to 'world' but it refer to 'globe'..Globe Tour?..And the passenger would get photobook if they bought the ticket..hehe. SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 97539..

SCANDALous Are You Ready! 26/8 Globe (bus) Tour Periods. Chose 1 (X) Dream Ticket with PB..(?)

---EDIT------
Based on the updated message on their official website, the message is not in english.. SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 891450

Last edited by jigoku79 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 4_zpse36c3efe

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:36 pm

JosephRuela

JosephRuela

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
jigoku79 wrote:
SCANDALous Are You Ready! 26/8 Globe (bus) Tour Periods. Chose 1 (X) Dream Ticket with PB..(?) SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 891450

unfortunately, this really makes sense!!

SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 Signatureqb
SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 Sh_cov15
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:55 am

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
^ @BroJigz:Sugoi!:D It's All Starting To Make Sense Now:D .clap. Hmmm.. The Ticket Must Be Very Expensive:3 .uhuh.
because 1x Dream (bus) Ticket With PB:3...xD...nevermind:3

But Still Nice Skillz Bro Jigz:D
This Tour Might Be For SCAMDAL MAnia Members Again??:3 .hmmm.

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:12 am

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Now that you mention it, that might just be the case. Still kinda hoping for a real tour though, with the countdowns and all. But I won't be surprised or disappointed if this turns up to be true. Maybe it's best if we just keep the excitement at bay until official announcement.

SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:24 am

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
They haven't planned a Taiyou Scandalous tour yet, did they?
If not, I would assume that ticket sales are starting for this assumed tour on 26/8.

Either that, or the assumed tour is starting on 26/8. Which is a bit unlikely.

And judging from the SCANDAL MANIA official app (I'm on Android), they have a OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2012 "Natsu no Owari no SCANDAL" on 29th August. Which makes the tour starting then a little unlikely.

They may be planning a surprise live somewhere? Just like that time at Tokyo Tower?
What about Tokyo Skytree now? :O

Last edited by parkel on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:26 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
They have a fall tour already planned which makes me sorta uncertain where they would fit another tour in this year. Unless it's a quick one, or early next year..

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:50 pm

ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
a world tour would be awesome, but it's also pretty unlikely. I can't think much of other things, than those already metioned, but maybe they want to release their CDs in more countries, but that wouldn't fit with the tour... ah whatever, we'll see SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 924158

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:34 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
the japanese fans have also come up with some pretty interesting theories so it's possible that the message isn't even in english:

「  “SCADNALの内緒の話” or “Specialな秘密・極秘” ( under the rose=秘密 )
      8月に ( =82 )、大阪城公園で( =Osaka Park )

or 大阪で( =Place Osaka )、ストリートライブをします。 ( =STR(Street) )

絶対に来てちょうだい! ( =Z(絶対)+黄色に点(来て)+蝶(ちょうだい))  」

「  来て! 来て! 来て! 来て! ( =“黄色いテープ(来て)”で、留めていた×4 )  」  SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 G24E1
http://ameblo.jp/su2009/entry-11313909358.html

春に(862)、大阪城(ous aka-jo:赤いバラが上にあるので)、ロード(R )

we play band(WPB) 夢見た(dream)白天(白布、T) 一回だけ(1,海、D)

絶対来て!(Z、x、黄色に点)

http://ameblo.jp/su2009/entry-11312242677.html

SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:59 pm

JosephRuela

JosephRuela

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wat wrote:the japanese fans have also come up with some pretty interesting theories so it's possible that the message isn't even in english:

「  “SCADNALの内緒の話” or “Specialな秘密・極秘” ( under the rose=秘密 )
      8月に ( =82 )、大阪城公園で( =Osaka Park )

or 大阪で( =Place Osaka )、ストリートライブをします。 ( =STR(Street) )

絶対に来てちょうだい! ( =Z(絶対)+黄色に点(来て)+蝶(ちょうだい))  」

「  来て! 来て! 来て! 来て! ( =“黄色いテープ(来て)”で、留めていた×4 )  」  SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 G24E1
http://ameblo.jp/su2009/entry-11313909358.html

春に(862)、大阪城(ous aka-jo:赤いバラが上にあるので)、ロード(R )

we play band(WPB) 夢見た(dream)白天(白布、T) 一回だけ(1,海、D)

絶対来て!(Z、x、黄色に点)

http://ameblo.jp/su2009/entry-11312242677.html

Can someone translate this please?? .please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:08 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
wat wrote:the japanese fans have also come up with some pretty interesting theories so it's possible that the message isn't even in english:
@wat
Yup, it's really really possible that the message is not in english. SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 628112 And they might be arranged in order, not scrambled..As you said, wat, I think that the japanese fans theories is really interesting too..^_^
wat wrote:春に(in spring)(862)、
大阪城~Oosaka Jou~(Osaka Castle)(OUS aka-jou(red-up):いバラがにあるので~refer to red rose that facing up (in Japanese, 上(ue) can be spelled as jou)、
ロード(road)(R ) ,we play band(WPB) ,夢見た(dream),
白天(Shiroten)(白布~shiroi nuno (white cloth)、T)
一回だけ~ikkai dake~(only once)(1-ichi-,海-kai-(sea)、D)
絶対来て蝶!~zettai kite choudai!~(You must come, please!)
(Z、x~spelled as zettai~ 黄色に点~kiiro ni ten~(the mark/dot (ten) in yellow (kiiro)),
蝶~chou~(butterfly), transcribe as choudai, which means please.
SCANDAL 26/8 大阪城ロード. We play band 夢見た白天, 一回だけ. 絶対来てちょうだい!
SCANDAL 26/8, Osaka Castle street/road, We play band, (we) dream of Shiroten, Only once, you must come, please!..

@JosephRuela
I mixed both in one. Hope above translations would help..^_^

Is they going to perform in Shiroten again? or in Osaka Jou-Hall that located near Shiroten ..They've been dreaming to perform in Osaka Jou Hall since Shiroten days, right?..
Another guess from the Japanese fans..hehe. This one kinda make sense(?).. SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 290162
And I don't think mine is right, hehe.. SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 891450

Last edited by jigoku79 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:35 am

oira

oira

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://kidankan.wordpress.com/
ow,i can't believe that!
it's definety a tour since the message have a globe
finally! .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:38 pm

f.raw

f.raw

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
jigoku-san you're amazing... .toj.
yeah that's makes more sense mate... but... which means they won't perform a world tour (if it's true)...
which means I cannot see them in my country!

MAMI-chan!!! .nosebleed. .dies.
SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 Kktxn_11SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 TestapSCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 Mami2013
~I just want you to know that you've always made my day~

~CENSUS of SCANDAL fans~
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 am

tasupo

tasupo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://myanimelist.net/profile/tasupo
i think the lotus(picture) is a word. The kanji of lotus is 蓮 (hasu) and pronounced as "HA-s" May be the first line say's SCANDAL Lotus(Has) :oo
**still not sure if its a lotus or what but for me its a lotus .common.
-IMO-

SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 1395844568653
Bass Queen
TOMOMI OGAWA

gif by me
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 am

JosephRuela

JosephRuela

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kylefarinas16 wrote:i think the lotus(picture) is a word. The kanji of lotus is 蓮 (hasu) and pronounced as "HA-s" May be the first line say's SCANDAL Lotus(Has) :oo
-IMO-

I'm pretty sure It's a rose

I think they will just announce something, something really really big
I don't think they will do something in this day like start a tour(world or not) or make a show, they will just announce, 'cause people need time to save some money, buy tickets, cancel appointments, this kind of things!!
please god, it must be a world tour!! I'm praying every day for this!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 am

tasupo

tasupo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://myanimelist.net/profile/tasupo
JosephRuela wrote:
kylefarinas16 wrote:i think the lotus(picture) is a word. The kanji of lotus is 蓮 (hasu) and pronounced as "HA-s" May be the first line say's SCANDAL Lotus(Has) :oo
-IMO-

I'm pretty sure It's a rose

I think they will just announce something, something really really big
I don't think they will do something in this day like start a tour(world or not) or make a show, they will just announce, 'cause people need time to save some money, buy tickets, cancel appointments, this kind of things!!
please god, it must be a world tour!! I'm praying every day for this!!

Ohh .wew. Gomene Thanks for clarifying~

SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 1395844568653
Bass Queen
TOMOMI OGAWA

gif by me
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 am

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I've had a look at this too and I agree that this message is more than likely to be not in English.

A world tour is extremely unlikely. As much as we like them, I don't think they are big enough to have a profitable world tour (unless it's a regional Asian one, it's more feasible and they do have significant pockets of fans here. In which they can't really call that a "world tour").

I have a hunch that this might have something to do with Osaka-Jo, actually. The Japanese fans' theories make a lot of sense.

Of course, it's all speculation at the moment and I could also be completely wrong. Let's just wait for it, 1 month isn't that long...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:17 am

Ender

Ender

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just a heads up, the puzzle has changed. The message is definitely in Japanese. Any translators willing to take a shot with the new clues given?

Btw, if they keep the WPB in the puzzle, there's something else that comes to mind. Something that would definitely increase their exposure, but maybe alienate some of their fans at the same time...

Something like Weekly Playboy.

Anyways, that's my shot in the dark. Carry on!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:37 am

dpcarrico

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh well, I guess... Onion huh? I better get ready for a trip to Japan. Onion Skipping I just hope it is *NOT* in September.

The only way I could go in September is if I quiet my job, :workhard: and that is not going to happen, not yet anyway.

"We admire people for there strengths, but we love them for there imperfections."
:workhard: Tsundere Onion huh?Maximum-Attention-Deficit-Disorder  Hohoho Onion Bipolar Onion Sigh
Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, 
when you lose the argument, you're in trouble. Crap, I lost again...
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:51 am

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ender wrote:Just a heads up, the puzzle has changed. The message is definitely in Japanese. Any translators willing to take a shot with the new clues given?

Btw, if they keep the WPB in the puzzle, there's something else that comes to mind. Something that would definitely increase their exposure, but maybe alienate some of their fans at the same time...

Something like Weekly Playboy.

Anyways, that's my shot in the dark. Carry on!
Hopefully that's not the case. Cmiiw, but I don't think their last WPB photoshoot had a countdown like this. But that's just my personal feeling talking XD lol
Speaking of changed puzzle, here's the pic <spoiler>SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 Countdown2
</spoiler>
I just realized... if you look closely at the number "1", there's a tiny red dot. And if you look at the second line, there's a japanese letter (I forgot what it's called .___.) that's colored red. It's quite a wild guess but, if there are more red colored letters in later clues, could it be that they're arranged before the number "1"?

SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 am

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hoho, another new clue..This is became more interesting.
So, now we start from the scratch (again).. SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 891450

SCANDAL ga 26/8 O U S (akai-red, ookii/dai kanji, which means big, large)
W P B
Dream/Yume Ticket White/Shiroi T red-dot/akai-ten 1(ichiban/number one, most) sekai/world D
Z (zet)
x(><, tai-suru, face each other) dot on yellow(kiiroi ni ten) ! A U Suru (meet).

SCANDAL ga 26/8 Oosaka dai (?) ~ Scandal on August 26th, in Osaka (large place?)
Yume (no) Chiketto (de), WPB Shiroten (ni) Sekai De Ichiban Takai (high) (?)~ With a dream ticket, We'll Play Band (?) at the highest place in the world in Shiroten.. (?)
Zettai Kite! Au suru.~You must absolutely come! We'll meet you (there).. SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 891450

so, what's that means, eh?.. SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 900898..Again, I felt that this related to Osaka Jou-Hall. Do they finally got a chance to perform on that stage?..The dream stage that they aim since Shiroten days?

Safe mode: let's wait on August 26th(?), shall we?..SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 891450

Last edited by jigoku79 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 am

Mirytie

Mirytie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I still think that there is a good chance of a world tour.
Don't forget that, for japanese singer/bands, a world tour means something different than for american singers/bands. Japanese singers/bands, in a world tour, mostly do a stop in France (rarely in Spain), 2 or 3 stops in America, maybe one in england and then Indonesia, Hong Kong and in their own country. In the other side, Americans do a lot of stops (England, Spain, France, Germany, 20 or more or less stops in America, India, etc, etc. That wouldn't be the case for SCANDAL, of course.
But they already went to France and to America, right? And they know they have many fans around the world, since they know scandal-heaven community. I'm pretty sure that the puzzle has some english message...but that's just me talking. If it were for japanese only it would have just japanese characteres to beggin with. .nerd.

Well, we just have to wait, I guess...
.stars.

SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 295982_4318448326990_420683964_n

SCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 MMuserbar
"Pouring tears, Its not being weak, Its not regret,
Its pieces from my pain"

-Namida no Regret
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 pm

berserk

berserk

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i really worry that its not related to world tour now as the message is in japanese, which means it targets at japanese fans but not worldwide fansSCANDAL Puzzle! - Page 3 968884

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.