Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Maybe so, would've been cool to meet!

Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
man this live was super awesome!!! i got up jus to see it...haha man......

this live turned out well, Haru's voice is awesome and I'm excited about the rest of the year for them.

lucky Malyasia fans!!!! haha that is awesome news and i hope it'll be an awesome performance.

Free live in Yoyogi Park will be live streamed! - Page 3 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  Free live in Yoyogi Park will be live streamed! - Page 3 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I already saw the videos of this performance and I just can say: poor Haruna, her voice on shunkan sentimental was really bad. I think it´s just on this performance but I almost cried when I listened for first time! Onion Tsk

Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

According to MTV Japan (and Mynavi, Musicman-net, Girl News, Sport Hochi, Barks and Newslounge) 200,000 people from 30 countries (including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Peru, the USA, the UK, South Korea and Taiwan) watch the broadcast and a whopping 12,000 people attend the show in person!

Last edited by sillentdx on Sun Sep 30 2012, 22:46; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
sillentdx wrote:According to MTV Japan (and Mynavi, Musicman-net, Girl News and Sport Hochi) 200,000 people from 30 countries (including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Peru, the USA, the UK, South Korea and Taiwan) watch the broadcast and a whopping 12,000 people attend the show in person!

It's nice that they noticed the comments from people outside Japan and where they came from.
Thanks for the links :3

Free live in Yoyogi Park will be live streamed! - Page 3 Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
sillentdx wrote:According to MTV Japan (and Mynavi, Musicman-net, Girl News and Sport Hochi) 200,000 people from 30 countries (including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Peru, the USA, the UK, South Korea and Taiwan) watch the broadcast and a whopping 12,000 people attend the show in person!

.omg. that's a lot!! or maybe they kinda exaggerated a little? hahhaha!! yey! they're getting more and more popular!

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Free live in Yoyogi Park will be live streamed! - Page 3 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
ganstream1

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
news clips

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1_Ia6xNHLOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1B2mC7rzCNY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down
KappaAlphaIota

KappaAlphaIota

Caless Student
Caless Student
hapihapi wrote:

Free live in Yoyogi Park will be live streamed! - Page 3 954167 that's a lot!! or maybe they kinda exaggerated a little? hahhaha!! yey! they're getting more and more popular!

Having been there in person myself, i feel pretty confident in saying that they definitely exaggerated. There were a lot of people there, but definitely not 12,000. I would be surprised if it was more than 5,000.
The majority of them did seem like real fans though, rather than people who just turned up for the sake of it, as the majority of the fans put my knowledge of their lyrics to shame.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum