Usagi Drop
Posted on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:50 am

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
Synopsis
Spoiler:
While attending his grandfather's funeral, thirty-year-old bachelor Daikichi is surprised to discover that his grandfather had an illegitimate child with an unknown mother! The rest of his family, fearing the obligation and embarrassment, want nothing to do with the silent little girl, Rin. Sensing her imminent abandonment and outraged by his complacent family members, Daikichi decides to adopt her himself! ...yet he may have underestimated the difficulty of balancing his work, family, and love life with his role as her guardian.

Anyone else a fan? I just finished watching it, and absolutely love it!
Great, original storyline, Rin's character is so loveable, I liked everything about it!

I wanna watch the movie now!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Usagi Drop
Posted on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:15 am

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Don't read the manga

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 am

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
it's a movie? i'll check it.
thanks for the share.

@kaitanuva: what's wrong with the manga? well, i haven't checked it yet. just knew the movie.

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:28 am

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
jona DJ wrote:it's a movie? i'll check it.
thanks for the share.

@kaitanuva: what's wrong with the manga? well, i haven't checked it yet. just knew the movie.

The movie is alright nothing amazing. Rin doesn't really act like her anime self and just kinda goes through the motions.

The manga...if you really want to read it just don't read after the first half. Just don't. You don't wanna know..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:07 am

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
I take it there may be some mega spoilers in the manga XD

The anime was what I just watched, and it was really well done ^^

Back to top Go down