Below are my habits, but mostly I got them from learning the Japanese language. Some are from anime and J-Dramas:
- Answering "Moshi moshi" when my friends call me and speaking in Japanese sometimes just to make fun of them. Haha XD
- Saying "Arigatou gozaimasu", "Gomen nasai" and common greetings i.e "Konnichiwa" to my friends.
- Saying "Ja ne" or "Mata ne" instead of later or good bye.
- Calling my friends "Tomodachi" and say "daisuki" instead of my common "ily" to my friends. Haha I'm not that expressive so even in mails or SMS I use the abbreviated form haha XD
- Staying in one side of the escalator, not the middle or elsewhere haha. This seriously is one of the most "polite" habit I've adapted from the Japanese people.
- Bowing a little whenever I'm introduced.
- Using chopsticks whenever possible and murmuring "Itadakimasu".
- Eating Japanese food. I'm more than fortunate to have friends who likes Japanese cuisine too.
Last edited by LieAnn on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total