it sad news that steropony disband

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereopony - 2012-12-28 (RINA)
Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:25 am

harunalover123

harunalover123

Caless Student
Caless Student
RINAAA Arigatou Gozaimashita for the sincere message!
I could not agree more and even I remember when one of the Stepo songs were used in the anime BLEACH and I was thinking "Wow SCANDAL better watch out!"
I loved watching them both perform together at the Girl's Factory on Youtube! Both had such similarities! Good luck to Stereopony and I'm sure we'll continue to treasure their music!
ARIGATOU! CANTA Peace

Stereopony - 2012-12-28 (RINA) - Page 2 Tumblr_mty6o6qJwP1sqcr2ao4_500
HARUNA KAWAII LOVE 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:02 pm

scantalous

scantalous

International Performer
International Performer
RINA nailed every single words in this letter. Thumbs Onion

it is very sad indeed to hear that another Girl Rock Band will disband Tantrum Onion
well it is inevitable to go separate ways in the career they've chosen

still, it makes me sad Onion Cry

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:20 pm

taiyoumagic

Caless Student
Caless Student
BigDnm01 wrote:Wha... I didn't know Stereopony was disbanding. Why? what happen? I like Stereopony, they have some very good songs, I listen to them often. Cupido, HITOHIRA no HANABIRA, Aozora Very Good Days!!!, OVER DRIVE, just to name a few.

oh, I can really understand the sadness, but much so for Rina since she was a fan and a close friends, SCANDAL may be taking this hard since the 2 bands seem so close, MAMI is also very close with SHIHO. I hope the best for AIMI, NOHANA and SHIHO and that it doesn't effect their friendship, even though I don't know why they disbanded.

I also really hope SCANDAL would stay tight together and go on for many, many, years.

I'll just be very devastated if anything were to happen to SCANDAL... Stereopony - 2012-12-28 (RINA) - Page 2 966980 Stereopony - 2012-12-28 (RINA) - Page 2 593471

Really hope someone can tell me the Stereopony situation.

initially Nohana and Shiho were going to join a band with Avril's guitarist Evan called well Evanpony, soon it turned out that even Aimi is going to be in the band as well...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
so.... it's an addition of Evan that cause the disbanded Stereopony for Evanpony?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:29 am

Jerec

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Reading this thread reminded me to check out the VGD community and I realise that Nohana and Shiho, plus Mao, and two more formed a new all-girl band, Draft King!

Seems like Evanpony may not keep going?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:13 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

BigDnm01 wrote:so.... it's an addition of Evan that cause the disbanded Stereopony for Evanpony?
Do you mean, did Stereopony disband in order to continue Evanpony further?

If so, officially, no. Based on what they said in the DVD on their Best Of album, it sounds like they disbanded due to the girls growing apart musically and such. Though some fans do think that Evan/Evanpony was the catalyst for them deciding to break up. Since Nohana and Shiho are part of a new band called Draft King now, it doesn't seem like Evanpony will continue on; at least not right now.

Since this is first and foremost a SCANDAL related forum, I think the Stereopony-only discussions should probably stop. For more info and whatnot, you should probably head over to Very Good Days, a Stereopony fan community. Here's their discussion thread on the disbanding.

Stereopony - 2012-12-28 (RINA) - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
BigDnm01 wrote:Wha... I didn't know Stereopony was disbanding. Why? what happen? I like Stereopony, they have some very good songs, I listen to them often. Cupido, HITOHIRA no HANABIRA, Aozora Very Good Days!!!, OVER DRIVE, just to name a few.

oh, I can really understand the sadness, but much so for Rina since she was a fan and a close friends, SCANDAL may be taking this hard since the 2 bands seem so close, MAMI is also very close with SHIHO. I hope the best for AIMI, NOHANA and SHIHO and that it doesn't effect their friendship, even though I don't know why they disbanded.

I also really hope SCANDAL would stay tight together and go on for many, many, years.

I'll just be very devastated if anything were to happen to SCANDAL... Stereopony - 2012-12-28 (RINA) - Page 2 966980 Stereopony - 2012-12-28 (RINA) - Page 2 593471

Really hope someone can tell me the Stereopony situation.

My god, just when I thought "why not try Stereopony's music, since they are related to SCANDAL", they disband. It's saddening, from Rina's post I could felt how she is shocked by it, the memories they spent, the bitter sweet moments. I wish SCANDAL will always stay tight and always exist, merely thought of SCANDAL disbanding already devastated me. Stereopony - 2012-12-28 (RINA) - Page 2 192702
I wish SCANDAL always stick together and may their friendship and band goes well for many years to come.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Arekusu89

Arekusu89

Caless Student
Caless Student
that was sad!
Onion Cry

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 am

Fenderous224

Fenderous224

Caless Student
Caless Student
Damn gonna miss stereopony...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 pm

sealion

sealion

Caless Student
Caless Student
SO SAD ); RINA! RINA! RINA! RINA! RINA! RINA! RINA!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:59 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Stereopony was the first Japanese Rock Band that really got me into JRock. They already disbanded when I started listening to their songs, but the live cams I saw seemed incredibly fun and I was so disheartened when I found out they are disbanded. I didn't even know Scandal when I watched that Girls' Factory live. Then I found Scandal a few months later, delightedly found out they are good friends with Stereopony, and now I see this post by Rina. My sadness level just went up even higher. I'll continue listening to Stereopony and try following their separate ways because I loved all members, as I do with Scandal. I didn't know Stereopony very well, but I don't think Scandal will disband anytime soon. I think they'll stay true to what they said about performing together 10 or 20 years later. Not often you see band members so close to each other... right? 

Stereopony and Scandal <3

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.