You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hum late July for the robot sounds more like a special project to me and it's only the first performance so that means single out in August or even later that's too late for a summer single i think. But if they make a music video for it then i guess it's important it's not just a b-side performed once and then it's over.

But a single in May, July then August (or September) is too much too, so i don't know :/

They sure work a lot it seems i hope they can get some rest in summer and have a nice vacation but at the same time it's hard to say no to a new single/music video/project so we will see. Maybe they will have a delayed vacation and have to work a lot this summer with the singles, projects and festivals?

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Usually, they don't take any significant time off during summer, only at the end of the year or after a big event for a few days. I wouldn't worry too much about that, they'll have some time off (1-2 days) between projects. They already had a good break when they went to Las Vegas recently anyway.

All these years, this is how they've (and for that matter, many, many artists in Japan) always scheduled their work. We shouldn't be surprised by this anymore and anyway, some other people have even more hectic schedules.

We should have more faith in them and trust them to know their limits, especially after their experiences and issues in 2011.

I'm looking forward to their next effort.

Back to top Go down
Haru-chan56

Haru-chan56

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow. The girls are as busy as ever. Ganbatte ne :3 They've only planned to release a new single and already working on another?

Talking, singing, advancing - 2013-04-28 (RINA) - Page 2 G5qoii10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.