You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Haruna using invisalign or dental retainers?
Posted Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:48 am

Mottuj72

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://newsmilesdentistry.com/
Ah! I am planning to get these. I have to meet a good dentist Redondo Beach this month so that he can start with the procedure. I want to have a beautiful smile and I am ready for the expenses as well. Also, I want to get my tooth extracted too. It is going to be painful, I know that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:50 am

kopenguin

kopenguin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Good luck! Are you talking about Redondo Beach, South Cal.?

Haruna using invisalign or dental retainers? - Page 3 N8Hlu2B
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:53 am

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
All the best! As long as they don't have to cut your gums, it shouldn't be too painful. When I had my wisdoms removed, it was simple extraction - no slashing - and I was back on the beer and ciggies the very next day...

I do miss Haruna's prominent canines, I must say. They looked cool but I understand why she did something about her teeth as she was getting older.

A girl friend of mine once had her "fangs" removed. I was sorry to see them go. The tips would sometimes rest on her bottom lip when her mouth was closed and it looked adorable. But she had over-crowding and was very self-conscious about smiling. That soon changed soon after! She had to wear headgear at night (which she refused to let me see) while her teeth were being re-aligned and she still probably wears a plate to bed to this day. I'm sure she'd tell anyone that the small fortune she paid was worth it for her million dollar smile.

Haruna using invisalign or dental retainers? - Page 3 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:42 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes I fondly remember when many Japanese idols had crooked teeth but now they all have them done.
My daughter endured years of pain and discomfort wearing a brace to straighten her teeth and they even removed four healthy teeth so they could fit it, I often wonder if it was worth all that suffering.

Haruna using invisalign or dental retainers? - Page 3 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:33 pm

AntaBaka

AntaBaka

Caless Student
Caless Student
"Vampire" or "Yaeba" Teeth seem to be a fashion again these days though?
(Saiki from Band-Maid has very prominent ones, btw)

Some singers are afraid that getting teeth fixed would change their vocal sound (which is why Freddie Mercury never got his front teeth aligned properly).

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum