Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)

Spoiler:
Kagen no Tsuki at MUSIC STATION
Theme:RINA

Today we appeared on MUSIC STATION.

Kagen no Tsuki at MUSIC STATION - 2013-08-02 (RINA) VRydFqe

Everyone who watched, thank you.
It was fun.
Although it was our fifth time appearing, it was the most relaxing we've been able to do it.

Kagen no Tsuki,
It's a special, precious song that I love.
Making a single out of this song,
And being invited to MS with this song is such a big thing for us.
Yes, it's really great. I'm so happy.

When we're performing it,
There's almost a level-headed feeling there that you haven't felt before.
A straight feeling that adjusts to the band.
That's why it would make me very happy if you guys liked this song.

We want to keep being able to happily show off cool songs.
We want to neatly pierce the hearts of everyone who's watching, and get everyone excited.
It was really stimulating to be surrounded by wonderful artists tonight.
Kagen no Tsuki at MUSIC STATION - 2013-08-02 (RINA) BXdalgU

We always want to do rock.

Kagen no Tsuki at MUSIC STATION - 2013-08-02 (RINA) LekxARa

Ah, the full music video for Kagen no Tsuki will be available on our official YouTube until tomorrow night at 8:00 pm.
We made this with all of our strength, so please check it out. It's a sexy and cool video.

※Bonus

I had pistachio gelato after rehearsals.
The small gelato place in front of TV Asahi is really delicious.

Kagen no Tsuki at MUSIC STATION - 2013-08-02 (RINA) 8BOE7YU

We'll do our best at ROCK IN JAPAN.

RINA

2013-08-02 23:57:37

Kagen no Tsuki at MUSIC STATION - 2013-08-02 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I don't really understand why they don't allow everybody to watch their videos. I think it's "stupid" because with internet, they can be seen by more people (I've also seen that kind of restrictions for US artists).

Anyway, already their fifth time ?! hehe, of course after several times, you're more comfortable, less stressed.

Kagen no Tsuki at MUSIC STATION - 2013-08-02 (RINA) MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
ScandalLove

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I love the song Rina! And I can really feel how they love playing their songs (they always play or perform coming from their hearts.) 

Mami and Rina are si cute LOVE gorgeous as always.

.hi. 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Sexy and cool. That is just spot on!! ^_^ and I agree with the video sharing thingy... I think it would give them greater exposure if they allowed everyone to watch their videos... I think it would really help others know them. Oh well, I guess it's our job to rip it and share to the world!!! Hahaha

Kagen no Tsuki at MUSIC STATION - 2013-08-02 (RINA) Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
It's more cool than sexy IMO in the way usually people use the word "sexy". It's cool and classy I would say. Their PV are always "sexy" because the girls are in it obviously =P

Was a great performance, I like it Happy

The "since 1986" in the first image is funny, MS was created before the girls were born ^^ (also makes it looks like it's the band that exist since 1986 =P)

Back to top Go down
iceblinkjosh

iceblinkjosh

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaForYou
darksider59 wrote:I don't really understand why they don't allow everybody to watch their videos. I think it's "stupid" because with internet, they can be seen by more people (I've also seen that kind of restrictions for US artists).

I agree. Just like from a light novel subbing group that I download from...
The formula to profit on the net is this:
1) More access to content = more fans
2) More fans = more true fans
3) More true fans = more money

The song is okay. I'm sure I'll come to love it if I hear it again & again. huehue

DAT VIDEO THOUGH. One of their best in a long time.

sidenote: really really really red lipstick and great eyeliner makeup are really hot. LOVE

Kagen no Tsuki at MUSIC STATION - 2013-08-02 (RINA) Banner10
Back to top Go down
raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mami has been complaining about heat, but then her hair extensions are very long this summer .omg.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
raynsity wrote:Mami has been complaining about heat, but then her hair extensions are very long this summer .omg.

Well you know, women... Not logical .bleh. 

Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
To get back to the channel issue, what is more I don't understand is that the video now had been removed from the official japanese channel and they had just left a short version of Kagen no Tsuki!? I mean, this is a channel for Japanese people only and even there, they are not allowed to see it entirely...I don't get it...@_@
Is it because the single isn't available yet? (If it is not the topic to talk about that, please tell me)
I love the picture of Mami, she is very cute on it!^_^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down
kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ariadne32391 wrote:Sexy and cool. That is just spot on!! ^_^ and I agree with the video sharing thingy... I think it would give them greater exposure if they allowed everyone to watch their videos... I think it would really help others know them. Oh well, I guess it's our job to rip it and share to the world!!! Hahaha

agree with you

Back to top Go down
ScandalLove

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kaishun wrote:
ariadne32391 wrote:Sexy and cool. That is just spot on!! ^_^ and I agree with the video sharing thingy... I think it would give them greater exposure if they allowed everyone to watch their videos... I think it would really help others know them. Oh well, I guess it's our job to rip it and share to the world!!! Hahaha

agree with you

Yeah, me too. They can't conquer the world if they won't share their videos.

.hi. 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
darksider59 wrote:I don't really understand why they don't allow everybody to watch their videos. I think it's "stupid" because with internet, they can be seen by more people (I've also seen that kind of restrictions for US artists).

Agree... If everyone could see their videos they would become more well-known and popular in the world! 

Anyway thanks for posting and translating .love.

Kagen no Tsuki at MUSIC STATION - 2013-08-02 (RINA) Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan56

Haru-chan56

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for the translate Jade :D
This song is very cool ^^

Kagen no Tsuki at MUSIC STATION - 2013-08-02 (RINA) G5qoii10
Back to top Go down
propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
So just because I'm bored I went Google Map walking around the TV Asahi building and found a little Gelato place called Picco. Could this be Rina's place? Sadly, I don't know how to post a link from Google Maps.

Here it is!!!!
https://plus.google.com/100952573029525434285/about?gl=US&hl=en-US&partnerid=gplp0

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged double posts. Next time, edit your first post to add something)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum