Hyrule Warriors (Tentative Title)
Posted on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:05 am

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hyrule Warriors, or Zelda Musou, is an upcoming hack and slash game for the Wii U developed by Nintendo and TECMO KOEI. It's set to be released sometime in 2014. IT IS A SPIN-OFF! It's not the next installment in the LOZ franchise.

Teaser Video

I can't wait for this! I've been waiting for a Nintendo-Koei collaboration for a long time! I think the dungeons and stuff are still in the game to get heart containers and things like that. I just can't wait for more information to come for this!  Clap

Last edited by KAZUHIDE on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Picture didn't work... -____-)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Re: Hyrule Warriors (Tentative Title)
Posted on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:25 am

somechineseguy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
A Zelda bro! 

When I saw this trailer, I was like O_O... MY BODY IS READY

Part of the Zelda franchise or not, don't care. Planning on getting it lol.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:31 am

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Definitely, this game is gonna be awesome! lol

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:25 pm

somechineseguy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I actually stumbled on this today. The analysis they give about the game is really interesting. It only pumps me up more to get the game... lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:31 pm

somechineseguy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:07 pm

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My brother should have it by next week. It looks like the tasks will be a bit different in Hyrule Warriors than the previous Zelda games. I'm ready for it!

Back to top Go down