Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Departure on Top 10 Oricon Singles
Posted Thu May 08, 2014 5:18 pm

chi3chi3

chi3chi3

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oricon Single Charts have Scandal's departure on #5 on the first week it was released!!!! .clap.  .happy. 

#5 Departure:

this was during the initial release of their single  .love. 
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/2014-05-05/
I'm so happy for them!

Back to top Go down

Re: 18th Single - 「Departure」
Posted Thu May 08, 2014 6:00 pm

owmxxks

owmxxks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Lol, sometimes I forget how much Japan loves their idol groups.
Like half of the list was just of them!

departure - 18th Single - 「Departure」 - Page 15 Tumblr12
 .happy. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 08, 2014 6:06 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah it's awesome but this is discussed in the Departure thread and have been said already, we are even talking about the second/third week of sales Happy

You should have probably posted there =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 10, 2014 1:25 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
The daily ranks for the third week looks really nice! So far : 20-25-27-33-22 (with 2 more days to go). Got down to 33 but is up yesterday to 22.

It's mostly similar to Haruka's (26-24-28-25-30-28-26 / 2.686 copies) and Shunkan's (16-29-29-29-28-27-26 / 3.015 copies) third week and both are in their top 3 sells for the third week!

The best recent result (since 2012) was Runners high with 2056 and the ranks didn't look great at all : 19-x-x-49-47-47-47. So it's hard to be predict and be sure because ranks don't tell the numbers but hopefully they can sell between 2.500 and 3.000 copies. If we compare only with Runners high's ranks I would even say they could break a record for third week (record is Shoujo S with 3.578 copies but this was mi-2009 and was an anime song) but I prefer to not expect too much  .shy. 

Also, does anyone know where to look for the full daily ranks? Because Generasia has all the ranks but on Oricon site I can only see the top 30 =S So when it gets out of the top 30 you have to wait for Generasia to update :/

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 14, 2014 11:41 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Third week sales : 1.812 (#32)
Total sales : 37.338

http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Departure_%28SCANDAL%29

It's their 6th best third week for the sales and their 4th best week for the weekly rank, so it's till nice.
With 37.338 sales overall currently it's their 4th best single. To move up it needs to beat Taiyou Scandalous that sold for 39.033. It might be possible over the next weeks  Ho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 15, 2014 10:53 am

Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

DVD Track List

Limited Edition A01. 「BEST★X'mas5 ~SPECIAL SELECTION VIDEO Vol.1~」 (2013.12.23 at SHIBUYA-AX )「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」, 「LOVE SURVIVE」, 「Space Ranger」Limited Edition B01. 「BEST★X'mas5 ~SPECIAL SELECTION VIDEO Vol.2~」 (2013.12.23 at SHIBUYA-AX )「SCANDAL BABY」, 「Queens are trumps」, 「DOLL

Is there songs on the dvd here or MVs? If it's the latter then finally an MV for Queens, wohooo!

departure - 18th Single - 「Departure」 - Page 15 0fPdnZt
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 15, 2014 10:56 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Shark wrote:

DVD Track List

Limited Edition A01. 「BEST★X'mas5 ~SPECIAL SELECTION VIDEO Vol.1~」 (2013.12.23 at SHIBUYA-AX )「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」, 「LOVE SURVIVE」, 「Space Ranger」Limited Edition B01. 「BEST★X'mas5 ~SPECIAL SELECTION VIDEO Vol.2~」 (2013.12.23 at SHIBUYA-AX )「SCANDAL BABY」, 「Queens are trumps」, 「DOLL

Is there songs on the dvd here or MVs? If it's the latter then finally an MV for Queens, wohooo!

The videos on the DVD are live videos, not music videos. They're from last year's BEST★X'mas5 concert.

departure - 18th Single - 「Departure」 - Page 15 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 15, 2014 11:59 am

Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Shark wrote:

DVD Track List

The videos on the DVD are live videos, not music videos. They're from last year's BEST★X'mas5 concert.

Ah I see, too bad but thats still pretty cool.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 17, 2014 5:18 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Departure got released in physical CD form in Thailand on May 12! Look likes the managment of BEC-TERO (the local distributor of Sony Music) really loves SCANDAL, lol.

@HRMT (below this post)
No, apparently there's no official music chart (beside iTunes) in Thailand.

Last edited by sillentdx on Sat May 17, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 17, 2014 5:47 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Does it mean it's on the charts there? Anyway, great news.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 17, 2014 9:28 pm

rachel_snsd48

rachel_snsd48

Caless Student
Caless Student
Finally got my copy four days ago :D

departure - 18th Single - 「Departure」 - Page 15 HXANjwi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 20, 2014 2:43 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer

4th week sales : 780 (#64)
Total sales : 38.118

Not a good 4th week, it's only their 9th best sale (very close to be #10 or #11 ^^), a lot of their singles sold over 1.000 copies on 4th week.

For week #5 their average score is ~490 copies, so let's see  Ho Onion The single before (Runners high) got 619 sales in week #5.

Does anyone know where Generasia gets the information when it's outside the top 30? I can't find it on the Oricon site and i'd like to check the sources Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 20, 2014 3:27 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
oricon gives weekly ranks and sales up to #50, so if you can't find data beyond #30 you're searching in the wrong place

beyond #50, who knows. generasia is essentially a wiki (heck even their url says its a wiki anyway), so anyone can edit it, so if you really want answers you can try to find some way to contact the person who last edited the ranks. you can check the history of the page to see who last edited the ranks and try to find some way to contact him/her. i think there's a personal message system if you're a user, when I log in there's a tab that says "New Messages", while I've also seen people having conversations in the "Talk" section of a particular user. no idea how that works though.

actually there's another page by oricon that i think contains only rankings (the actual oricon site does other things as well), called [url=rankings.oricon.jp]rankings.oricon.jp[/url], there's a button linked to that page from the rankings that translates into "below 50" after that "41-50" button, this site probably contains everything beyond 50. tried to navigate around that site for a while but it looks like a paid subscription service, so too bad.

departure - 18th Single - 「Departure」 - Page 15 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 20, 2014 3:46 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
They give the weekly top 50 but only the daily top 30 didn't wanted to make it complicated so just said 30.

Well I saw the button but couldn't find more information about, if it's the place for the full rankings and you need a subscription it's a bit sad... Was hoping it was a public information somewhere. I guess that's where they get the information then, not gonna subscribe there and pay to check.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 20, 2014 4:18 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
metalleo wrote:you can check the history of the page to see who last edited the ranks and try to find some way to contact him/her. i think there's a personal message system if you're a user, when I log in there's a tab that says "New Messages", while I've also seen people having conversations in the "Talk" section of a particular user.
Or, you know, if you really want to you can contact us here at SH, too ;D (usually alrick or I updates the sales/rankings)

BTW, HRMT, you can get the full rankings from HERE!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 20, 2014 4:33 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
What, what?!! You guys are doing the updates there?! Wow that's awesome then! I didn't know.

Thanks for your hard work everyday and every week!  .hail. .hail. 

Thanks for the link too but not only does it looks very confusing but now that I know you guys are doing the updates I don't need to check sources anymore of course  Nice one 

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 9:20 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 12:05 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
For a week #5 it's their 9th best sale.

They need to sale 389 copies more to make Departure their third best single and beat Taiyou Scandalous .clap. 

Not going to be that easy, since 2011 they usually sell between 365 and 481 copies (when the single is in the charts, 3 songs have 0 sales) in week #6.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:For a week #5 it's their 9th best sale.

They need to sale 389 copies more to make Departure their third best single and beat Taiyou Scandalous .clap. 

Not going to be that easy, since 2011 they usually sell between 365 and 481 copies (when the single is in the charts, 3 songs have 0 sales) in week #6.
Wow, that's pretty good for a song that wasn't supposed to be released like this.
 .clap.

Previously known as HugoDisastersdeparture - 18th Single - 「Departure」 - Page 15 St95ChL
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:12 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:30 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
4th single to beat the 39k mark yeah Ho Onion 

But didn't beat Taiyou lol, need 30 copies more, nooooooo!!  Onion XD Onion XD 

With a single that charted on week#6 it is sadly their worst score with 360 copies. Kagen was the worst charted with 365 before that (of course they had singles that didn't sell at all in week#6 so it's not that bad  Onion XD ). Let's hope it can chart next week and beat Taiyou!!

Also wondering if the upcoming Arenas might (re-)boost the single so it continues to sell/chart. Obviously not by the SCANDAL fans but more because of the advertisement SCANDAL will get in the music shows because of the Arenas.

Didn't work for Budokan where HARUKAZE was release one month before that but only got charted for 6 weeks. For OJH it's hard to tell there was no single before but Awanai came out 2 months after and it's their best single so far. Really hard to tell if it had an impact on the first week sale there, but it's a different situation anyway. We'll see in a month.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:57 pm

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Tomorrow i wish to order the limited edition A
any suggestion about different version ?

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:55 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Week #7: 242 copies (weekly rank 185)
Total sales: 39.246

Departure is now officially the 3rd best selling single!  Ho Onion  Ho Onion Or even the second best behind Awanai if you don't count Runners high as a normal single (it officially is a split single, not a normal SCANDAL single so it depends).

They need to sell 317 copies more to beat Runners high (39.563) or 1.393 to beat Awanai (40.639).

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:22 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer

week 9 : 191 copies (weekly rank 199)
total sales : 39.437

departure - 18th Single - 「Departure」 - Page 15 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:11 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Sugoi!! A little more to beat Runners high and take second spot, maybe next week  .clap. 

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.