HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL VDdwNnP
Hello everyone! I worked on a SCANDALous project for some time and today is finally the day to release it. [GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 880927

I present to you the game/quizz "Fun with SCANDAL" on Memrise*!

The game/quizz/course is about learning things about SCANDAL and memorize it to score points. In each "lesson" you will learn different things and will be asked about it, if you have the right answers you will score points and be added to the leaderboard. Obviously it's not a "real" game (Memrise is a learning site and has limitations) but with the points and the leaderboard available I really wanted to make something fun about SCANDAL.

For hardcore fans most of the game will be really easy but it is also to promote the band to people who have never heard about the band. Also if you are a big fan you will probably not learn a lot, you probably already know their full names, the names of the albums and their covers, etc, but you can still play it as a game.

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL F2MEmc6

So what exactly is the game about? It's about the members of SCANDAL of course and their songs. You will find many pictures, audio samples, PV screenshots, facts, information, etc.

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL XvPTwD7

Each lesson is different and you will have many kind of mini-games. In the first lesson you will learn about the members so this one should be really easy ^_^ Later you will need to recognize their picture or type the name of a song after you hear a small audio sample! I really mixed it up so each lesson is a bit different and will be enjoyable (well I hope so!). There are also some "hardcore" lessons where you will have to recognize instrumental versions of their songs or type the japanese title. You don't need to do those lessons, you can skip them if you want.

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL QYgNLv5

You can see all the lessons available here : http://www.memrise.com/course/98723/fun-with-scandal-all-girl-japanese-rock-band/

Important note : You can try the game without having an account but you need to register an account if you want to retain your progress and score points for the leaderboard. It is free of course so take a few seconds to make an account. I suggest you take the same username as here at SCANDAL-HEAVEN so people will recognize you if you make it to the leaderboard! And so we can have some kind of unofficial SH leaderboard ^_^ Here is an example of what a leaderboard looks like for a course :

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL II6i8oZ

It took me quite some time to realize this project so I hope you will enjoy it! Please consider tweeting about it or post the link on Facebook for your friends even if they don't know about SCANDAL. It's a game and maybe they will like them and want to know more about them! You can also post the link on some forums you visit to spread the love of SCANDAL [GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 97539

Finally, you can create a thread on the course ("Discussion" tab in the course) so please give me feedback or report some errors/bugs there so I can fix them and improve the game! It's better to post it there so I can easily track each question/suggestion/feedback but you can also post it here on SH is you really want. Can even use my twitter @HaRuRiNaMaMiToM but only as last resort please ^_^

Have fun! [GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 572615I hope you like it!

Game : http://www.memrise.com/course/98723/fun-with-scandal-all-girl-japanese-rock-band/

Back to top Go down

Re: [GAME] FUN with SCANDAL
Posted Tue May 28, 2013 2:02 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
WOW!! .wow.

That's all I can say. Thank you so much for your hard work. I will definitely try this.. TOJ Onion

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 2:06 pm

IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
nice idea. Memrise is a quite good page.

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 29, 2013 1:34 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I see you guys have registered there and are playing, hope everything goes well Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 29, 2013 3:20 pm

nhv_howell

nhv_howell

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
so cool man

AMAZING

:onionrider: Lez do dizz :workhard:

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL MMuserbar

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL MMaffiliate
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 30, 2013 2:12 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Cool! .wow. Registered right away... How nice of you to make this. Thanks! .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 30, 2013 6:51 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
How nice of you to making the post for the feedback on Memrise, thanks! I fixed the errors Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 30, 2013 6:55 pm

IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
the listen to the singles and choose a picture is quite difficult.
You don't have much time to hear all 4 examples.

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yes some exercises like that are a bit difficult but i cannot adjust the time in the settings, it's very limited sadly.

When you have to listen to 4 audio files, it's best to only listen to a few seconds for each it and mouseover the other answers quickly. If you know the songs and were focused in the lesson it should help you.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 30, 2013 7:12 pm

fendipratama007

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
Amazing.....

Have fun....

Tama SCANDALOUS

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 2572229682[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 2572229682[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 2572229682
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 924158Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!![GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 924158
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:46 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks fendi Please Onion

Nice to see the leaderboard getting active even though many people didn't registered an account. At least they tried the game a little bit Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:45 pm

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
I'm in!!
It's so good and funny!!
You made a good job!! It's addictive XDD

See ya!

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:41 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
SCANlover wrote:I'm in!!
It's so good and funny!!

See ya!

Thanks! I just saw you took #1 spot in the leaderboard, nice .clap. But careful anchiel is just behind you .knuckles.

Have you done all the exercises? Did you liked the audio/karaoke?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:28 pm

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:
SCANlover wrote:I'm in!!
It's so good and funny!!

See ya!

Thanks! I just saw you took #1 spot in the leaderboard, nice [GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 572615 But careful anchiel is just behind you [GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 39605

Have you done all the exercises? Did you liked the audio/karaoke?

Yeah, I need to put the batteries XDDDD
I need to finish 2 exercises, but I need a day that I can put sound in my computer, and with my sister in the room I can't, but tomorrow when she's working, I think I can finish all the game 8D [GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 924158

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I definitely will try this out, HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo! =)

I just made an account at Memrise, but I will try your Scandal Game/Quiz tomorrow if there isn't anything obstructing my plan! [GAME] FUN with SCANDAL 922879

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:06 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
i'm loving this!

good job ^^

i really enjoy taking quizzes .smile.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:48 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Great have fun! Let me know if there is a problem or what you like the most .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I still have a lot to do, but I am in level 5 for now. =)

I must say I found it pretty weird at the beginning, the member facts and the album names, but maybe that has something to with the working of memrise. Especially in the beginning it is too obvious which is the correct answer, only due to the available answers. Like, for the question "What is Haruna's name?", you'll get "Haruna Ono" and three dates of birth. So euh, yeah... For the answers you have to fill in yourself, you'll have to be really precise sometimes. For example, I wrote "Lead Guitar & Vocals" as Mami's role, instead of "Lead Guitar And Vocals", or "Bass Guitar And Vocals" for Tomomi's role, instead of "Bass And Vocals" - which are both counted wrong that way.

For the album lesson, I was confused at first. You have to "write the title in romaji", but it turns out you have to write them in English (and Romaji is transliterated Japanese, right?). And yeah, another problem is that album covers are pretty obvious, when the name is in the picture. =P The singles were much cooler, because I did not knew them all and the titles are more a challenge! =)

So far I've succeeded with the lessons, I think I like the audio lessons the most! =D The only drawback is that the page becomes a bit slow with the audio tracks. But these audio tracks are really cool, because you have to recognize pictures, words and sounds together. Even though I am not familiar will all songs of Scandal, I succeeded to recognize the first five flawlessly (which impressed me quite a bit).

Aside from all this, I still don't know the meaning of the so-called Mems you are choosing all the time. I only see them when I did something wrong... but then it is already too late of course. Does anyone else gets the point of those things?

In the end, you must have put a lot of work in this to create all those lessons, HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo! Kudos to you, I really enjoyed them! .clap.

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:07 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks Myo-Hwa!

Myo-Hwa wrote:I must say I found it pretty weird at the beginning, the member facts and the album names, but maybe that has something to with the working of memrise. Especially in the beginning it is too obvious which is the correct answer, only due to the available answers. Like, for the question "What is Haruna's name?", you'll get "Haruna Ono" and three dates of birth. So euh, yeah...

Yes this is one of the problem for a game like that, can't do anything with how the system work so it looks a bit dumb at the start lol

Myo-Hwa wrote:For the answers you have to fill in yourself, you'll have to be really precise sometimes. For example, I wrote "Lead Guitar & Vocals" as Mami's role, instead of "Lead Guitar And Vocals", or "Bass Guitar And Vocals" for Tomomi's role, instead of "Bass And Vocals" - which are both counted wrong that way.

Yeah you have to write it exactly and I know it can be a pain because you know the answer but then you make a typo or put in a different word =( Makes you want to rage. There is a system where you can try to fix this but I decided to not to use it because it would mean enter many many many sentences for each entry and that could take time ^_^''

Myo-Hwa wrote:For the album lesson, I was confused at first. You have to "write the title in romaji", but it turns out you have to write them in English (and Romaji is transliterated Japanese, right?). And yeah, another problem is that album covers are pretty obvious, when the name is in the picture. =P The singles were much cooler, because I did not knew them all and the titles are more a challenge! =)

Romaji means you use the "english" alphabet to write japanese words. For example the japanese word "さようなら" becomes "sayounara" in romaji, the english word would be "goodbye".

lol yeah the album covers were a problem, I debated with myself if it was too dumb to put them in but in the end I wanted it to be complete and it isn't a problem if some part of the games are REALLY easy xD

Myo-Hwa wrote:So far I've succeeded with the lessons, I think I like the audio lessons the most! =D The only drawback is that the page becomes a bit slow with the audio tracks. But these audio tracks are really cool, because you have to recognize pictures, words and sounds together. Even though I am not familiar will all songs of Scandal, I succeeded to recognize the first five flawlessly (which impressed me quite a bit).

Sometimes I have this problem too, I just close/re-open the browser. Glad you enjoy the audio Happy

Myo-Hwa wrote:Aside from all this, I still don't know the meaning of the so-called Mems you are choosing all the time. I only see them when I did something wrong... but then it is already too late of course. Does anyone else gets the point of those things?

The "Mems" are there to help you to learn words but are almost useless for a game like this one. If you learn something like japanese you can use the Mems to gives you a "visual" reminder/help related to the word, it helps you brain remember the new word because it links it with an image or explanation. Here is an example I did to learn the word Woodpecker in japanese lol : http://static.memrise.com.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/mems/output/3243983-130611141002.png

Just an easy example i thought of because of the japanese name, helps to remember. But yeah for this game is almost useless. You can create a Mem for each word if you want.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
WOW .wow. I'll try it for sure!! Thank you .clap.

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:34 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well I hope you like it Happy

I didn't update it since Awanai so the latest singles and album are not in it. I'm a bit too busy and not motivated to add an update currently but maybe in the future.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:55 am

cwhymt88

cwhymt88

Banned
Banned
wow this looks interesting!! O.O  .wow.  .wow.  .wow.  Nice one  Nice one  Nice one GOOD JOB MAN!!! will definitely try it out Happy .love.  .love.  .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:22 pm

menadorui

menadorui

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm very excited upon seeing this app, I want to install all of these in my brain!  .fustrated.

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL AYUQAuy
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Laureate

Laureate

Caless Student
Caless Student
Neat game you got here! Through level 8 right now. Loving it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:26 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Glad you like it, have fun and try to beat it! .clap.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum