Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (8 votes)

Spoiler:
Drive
Theme:MAMI

Today TOMO and I rented a car and drove!

We decided on the order with rock-paper-scissors. MAMI went first, and TOMO drove on the way back.
Cars really are nice!
It felt great to drive!
All the while we were driving, we were quarreling over the info we learned. haha
Confirming involution!!
A momentary blinking hazard 『Thank you』 signal was exciting. You're being thankedー!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

The rain, roads at night, and traffic were nervewracking for us beginners, but it was really fun!

Tokyo Gate Bridge at night!!!
It's so coolーーー!!!

Drive - 2014-03-21 (MAMI) F9ONPVY

This is from inside the car.
I forgot to take a picture of the exterior(._.)

Since we went to Costco without knowing that they have a membership system and couldn't get in, I'll come back for revenge.
I need to become a member( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

MAMI

2014-03-21 00:45:17

Drive - 2014-03-21 (MAMI) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: Drive - 2014-03-21 (MAMI)
Posted Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:14 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I love this. This is pure gold.

And yes Mami, come back for revenge and attack all of their free samples at Costco! Don't forget to eat their fries too!

Drive - 2014-03-21 (MAMI) NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:13 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Excellent...I hope you and Tomomi were not as drunk as in that picture I have of you !
  But driving at night in the rain is quite demanding if you are a new driver.
  Maybe Tomomi and Mami is a dangerous combination !

Drive - 2014-03-21 (MAMI) Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:04 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I don't think so, TOMO even tweeted about how longer the brake distance is in rain. I would be worried if they talked about speed and stupid things like that that many young drivers do... But doubt MAMIxTOMO are like that. Also they are not 16 or 18 like most young drivers ^^

They seem really happy to have their license and be able to go out "alone".

I guess the fact that they rent a car means that MAMI doesn't have a car too. It's been a few weeks now, I'm surprised that have to rent a car.

Hopefully they will share more of their adventures in the blog/tweets!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:34 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
They are so excited and enjoyed the drive! Please take care girls anyway!
I don't know why but reading this blog I wanna introduce the song "Drive" by "The Cars" to Tomomi.
It was sung by the bassist as well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I was of course joking about Mami and Tomomi drinking and driving, they also strike me as sensible young women and the Japanese drink driving laws are very strict, I am sure they would not want to lose their licence after spending all that money to get one.
But it makes more sense for them to rent a car than own one, I was in British bands for many years ( nobody famous ) and there is no point having a car sitting outside your home costing you money when you are away working all the time, it is far cheaper just to rent one if you need it.

The only drawback is that many Japanese roads are small and crowded and it is harder in a car you have never driven before, but it is all good experience.
Although in England you cannot rent a car until you have held a full licence for at least a year, it is obviously different in Japan.

Drive - 2014-03-21 (MAMI) Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:03 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
But it makes more sense for them to rent a car than own one, I was in British bands for many years ( nobody famous ) and there is no point having a car sitting outside your home costing you money when you are away working all the time, it is far cheaper just to rent one if you need it.

Well I agree with you, but it seems the whole world doesn't when you see everyone wants to buy a car. Even though it seems nowadays people rent car more and the prices are going down and all.

For MAMIxTOMO I guess it's a bit different too and a special case with their work and private situation (no kids, etc), they will be on the road for lives/promo and all so they don't NEED their own car at all it's true.

But depends what their mind set is about that, sure their car would be "sitting" a lot but at least it would be available all the time when they want it =P And I don't think they have money problem to buy one. There may be also a chance they buy one and never mention it really to keep it a secret (to avoid attention and fans following them even if it's different in Japan, it's no Los Angeles =P)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:55 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hahaha "I'll come back for revenge" Lmao.  Hohoho Onion 
I can imagine Mami and Tomomi debating about stuff they've learned. As long as they're oriented then there won't be a problem in the road, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:21 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Be careful my Mami-chan!  .sweat. 

It's nice to know that they are careful but I can't help but be nervous when they drive
(probably because I have the impression that they are too adventurous)..

Drive - 2014-03-21 (MAMI) Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:15 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
I hope they can practice a lot more to be good drivers in the future xD

thanks for the translation!

Drive - 2014-03-21 (MAMI) TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:28 pm

betinhomtl

betinhomtl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.scandalbrazilianteam.com.br
Since we went to Costco without knowing that they have a membership system and couldn't get in, I'll come back for revenge.
I need to become a member( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

HAHAHAHAHA. Mami revenge!!  .knuckles.

"(....) All the while we were driving, we were quarreling over the info we learned. haha
Confirming involution!! (...)"

@thoseguiltyeyes the word "Involution" is really correct?

Drive - 2014-03-21 (MAMI) Show_s10 Drive - 2014-03-21 (MAMI) Dgghh10

2015.04.12 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A

2016.08.21 - SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 「2006-2016」 @ Izumiotsu Phoenix, Osak[b]a[/b]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:31 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
"I'll come back for revenge" .lol. 
Good luck Mamitasu~!  Onion Wahaha 

Loved this entry, it made me laugh! :3 I can feel Mami's personality really well here and that's one of the main things, that i love about her .love.

Drive - 2014-03-21 (MAMI) Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.