You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

TV, magazines, and at home - 2014-03-24 (RINA)
Posted Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:43 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)

Spoiler:
TV, magazines, and at home
Theme:RINA

We had tons of tapings and interviews todayー!
It's been a while since we recorded a CLUB SCANDAL video!
It'll be up soon, so look forward to it!

We're beginning to do all kinds of things for our new song starting from today, so it was so much funー!!! We did a lot of talking.
I'm happy that 「Departure」 has a good reputation,,
I can't waitー!
Each time we do interviews there are many things that we only talk about there, so I want you to read as many as possible.
The feelings related to this song feel bigger than usual.
I think it'll sound different at a live after you learn all kinds of things about itー,,

Our last taping for the day was TVK's 「Ongaku Kaihouku」ー!
It'll be on-air on 4/12 (Sat.) from 22:00-22:30.
The MC was Sou Matsumoto-san from GOING UNDER GROUND, so replacing the duo from Kimaguren gave it a POP-like feeling.

TV, magazines, and at home - 2014-03-24 (RINA) ERkU81w

The set completely changedー!
It was a rich time
I want everyone to see it soonー!
Maybe the next time we'll see Kimaguren is
In June at 「Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2014」 in Hawaii!
It'll be fun-filled,,,

※Bonus

TV, magazines, and at home - 2014-03-24 (RINA) UsqRagC

Our guitarist who plays games during our short free times

※Bonus 2

I've been cooking every day for myself recently!

TV, magazines, and at home - 2014-03-24 (RINA) QoFgazd

Eating at home makes me happy,,

TV, magazines, and at home - 2014-03-24 (RINA) U83fJgc

Fruit for dessert.

RINA

2014-03-24 22:51:11

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

TV, magazines, and at home - 2014-03-24 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
So I guess they will start to record many TV shows for the promo hopefully.

As usual, MAMI's style is so different from the others, it's amazing how different they all are.

I wonder what game she is currently playing our free-spirited gamer ^^ Does she mention something on twitter lately?

About the food, sorry RINA this is not my kind of food at all, doesn't look delicious at all  .shy. But I would still eat it with you if I had the chance  .whistle. 

Back to top Go down
Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
@TGE: as always, thank you.

@HRMT: the only game recently mentioned on SCANDAL's Twitter is JuBeat (an Osu-like game) and it was only because you could win a free SCANDAL music pack for a limited time. And I guess MAMI isn't playing it in this pic as afaik it's limited to SONY Xperia mobile devices.

RINA's food looks yummy to me ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

TV, magazines, and at home - 2014-03-24 (RINA) Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down
xKimmiex

xKimmiex

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm looking forwards to their new promo since it's also is their very first promo that I'll follow. (new fan)

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The latest nintendo game that Mami shared about is Pokemon o-o" And by latest, I mean months or weeks ago haha not sure though, but Mami used to tweet a lot about Pokemon Happy

Back to top Go down
betinhomtl

betinhomtl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.scandalbrazilianteam.com.br
Mami always plays on the free time. It's so cool. :D

Gamer girl  .love.

TV, magazines, and at home - 2014-03-24 (RINA) Show_s10 TV, magazines, and at home - 2014-03-24 (RINA) Dgghh10

2015.04.12 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A

2016.08.21 - SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 「2006-2016」 @ Izumiotsu Phoenix, Osak[b]a[/b]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.