Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
this looks like a great opportunity to achieve to be heard by all japan 
like the public worldwide 
Pokemon is a tremendously large franchise

we could see a battle 
Canta vs Pikachu

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged double posts. Next time, please edit your first post if you want to add something else.)

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down

Re: 19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」
Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:22 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:26 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks Happy

But difficult to hear honestly =P So far my first impression is that it's not on the level of Rainy/Departure but as I said, hard to tell anything.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:02 am

Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If this Pokemon movie is ever dubbed, at least keep the SCANDAL song untouched pls!
I don't know how stuff is done with internationalized japanese movies are done (I watch them in Japanese) but I hope SCANDAL will reach out to an international audience!

I know SCANDAL won't let us down with this new song!

Previously known as HugoDisasters19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 St95ChL
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:23 am

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It sounds pretty relax, I don't know
this the first time I don't excite so much about a new song.
However, I should wait for an extended version.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:22 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
HugoDisasters wrote:If this Pokemon movie is ever dubbed, at least keep the SCANDAL song untouched pls!
I don't know how stuff is done with internationalized japanese movies are done (I watch them in Japanese) but I hope SCANDAL will reach out to an international audience!

I know SCANDAL won't let us down with this new song!

Yeah, I hope so too. If they don't change the theme song, that will mean more exposure to SCANDAL. Please don't change the theme song for goodness' sake!

Upon listening, I feel this song will not be like Rainy. Rainy is heavy, but uplifting. Yoake no Ryuuseigun is very light-hearted, and of course it fits the movie. But of course it's too early to pass judgement. The full version may say a different thing.

On an unrelated note, I want to hug the mega-sized Pikachu. Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:06 am

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HugoDisasters wrote:I don't know how stuff is done with internationalized japanese movies are done (I watch them in Japanese)
Unfortunately, they never keep it and change the theme song by an artist coming from the country when it is released, for example, I love the theme song of the Pokémon movie 13 (Youhna Time in Heaven) but by watching the french version movie, the theme song was sung in french, not japanese!^^"

"but I hope SCANDAL will reach out to an international audience!"

I watch different pokémon french websites and for the moment people seems indifferent to it (and some others didn't even mention it), hope it is different elsewhere ^_^"

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:18 am

~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
CRAAAAP!

Article wrote:TOMOMI said, 「Pokemon is our youth. I think that there will be many children whose first movie will be this one. They'll have something to bring back that's about as much as the excitement and emotion as we had when we were that age--no, it's more than that. We wholeheartedly created this to the utmost.」

Heck, this is so true...
When I listened few weeks ago, the FIRST OP of Pokemon, I cried... I really cried when I remembered my childhood. Pokemon was my youth too; I wondering about those next generations who will listen to this song and cry when they have grown!

Also, pokemon it's a big deal, It's one of the most viewed animes in the world, that's a huge step for they! Congrats Scandal!

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 HDaPm8d
"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:02 am

jrld

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
You thanked this post! -

You can hear a snippet of the song here.

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 Forsh10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:04 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
wow the song is awesome Happy .clap. Good job Scandal!!!!

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:52 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
It's a really short preview, but I'm liking it Happy

And yeah, I don't think they'll keep SCANDAL when it gets released in other countries :/
In the US, they usually use the full version of the opening that's playing for the anime at that time.
I'm assuming they'll use the remix of the original pokemon theme song.

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 am

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This is another short trailer when we can hear better the song I think ^_^:

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 am

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Here is a little "compilation" with all the parts of the song from all the videos above

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:02 am

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It's a Pokémon theme song, I wasn't expecting something much different from this xD
It sounds really happy and all, can't wait to hear the full version :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:12 am

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
Yeah, as said above, it's a Pokémon theme song, it's useless to expect a powerful and heavy rock song…
About keeping the theme song in international releases, unfortunately it's very unlikely. Theme songs are almost always replaced. This is stupid but that's how it works.
Last but not least, I don't think keeping the original theme song in intl releases would really give SCANDAL more exposure. People usually don't really care about theme songs. I mean, how many would really have a lasting interest in SCANDAL just by hearing the theme song in this movie? I'll go for a 0.001% and I think I'm being optimistic here.
Of course, this is for international. In Japan, it's very good for the girls to have their song used in the movie.

Last edited by Jikan on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:14 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I don't think anyone expected a heavy rock song anyway, they even described it in the announcement as "It's a heartfelt mid-rock tune reminiscent of the night sky".

About the international release I don't know exactly how they do it but from what I know usually they change the song. It is kind of normal, as much as the original song can be awesome, they think about the viewers and the language first, releasing Pokemon in the US with a japanese intro wouldn't be great sadly. But I wonder about other countries/smaller countries, I doubt EACH country in the world will get a custom song so in that case they might keep the original song?

But I disagree with you about the international exposure, I'm sure it would help them a lot if they could keep their song for foreign versions. This is how you discover new bands/artists, you watch a TV show, a movie and hear that great song and then try to find out about the song. Sure it's not because you like one song that you are going to buy an artists full discography... But still it's all about exposure and reaching a high number of people and Pokemon would be a perfect way.

But again they are surely not gonna keep the japanese song internationally and in the end, even it's not the best for SCANDAL, it's normal and it's already really great for the Japan market.

I think that right now they are not being pushed internationally by their company anyway, their goal is to become bigger in Japan and if they do it it's already awesome because it will attract more attention to them for the future. This will lead people who like Japan/anime to hear about them more too.

Thanks for the clearer versions guys. It's hard to judge for now, the song will be nice/ok I'm sure.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:11 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Official Trailer for Pokemon Movie that also includes SCANDAL's new song

(c) f**kyeahscandalband

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@Mitchan: That video was already posted 8 comments before yours. Next time before you post, please make sure to check to see if what you want to post has already been posted or not.

--------------------------------------

The chorus sounds pretty catchy. It's already kind of stuck in my head!

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
@TGE xD Sorry, I checked this page already and probably didn't see it.. DX Mine is official long trailer and that video is only 30 seconds.. nevermind..

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:14 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
i need a longer version of the song  CANTA Swing

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 02, 2014 11:32 am

paprica

paprica

Caless Student
Caless Student
Can't wait to hear scandal's song .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 02, 2014 5:05 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:But I disagree with you about the international exposure, I'm sure it would help them a lot if they could keep their song for foreign versions. This is how you discover new bands/artists, you watch a TV show, a movie and hear that great song and then try to find out about the song. Sure it's not because you like one song that you are going to buy an artists full discography... But still it's all about exposure and reaching a high number of people and Pokemon would be a perfect way.

I agree with you HRMT..  Nice one  It's how I discover Miwa ( I like her song cHangE which was an OP of Bleach) and One OK Rock ( The Beginning - OP by Rurouni Kenshin the movie). I believe a good percentage of Scandal fans (outside japan) also discovered them by listening to opening of bleach (Shoujo S and Harukaze) and ending song of FMA (Shunkan).

I really hope this new song should be use as the Opening of this pokemon movie worldwide...  .please. 

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 12, 2014 2:05 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
"Yoake no Ryuuseigun" will officially be their 19th single. I'll post info about it soon.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon May 12, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 12, 2014 2:16 am

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
Yes, just read that. I'm excited about these "Untitled" B-sides in RE/LEs, and this Pokemon special song in the PLE :O

Last edited by Jikan on Mon May 12, 2014 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 3 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 12, 2014 2:18 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Again, it'll be out on July 16th. It'll be available in 4 editions: Regular. Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B, Pokemon Limited Edition.

Regular:

01. Yoake no Ryuuseigun
02. [TBA Title] (a new SCANDAL song)
03. Yoake no Ryuuseigun (Instrumental)

Popular photo booklet 「Bessatsu・SCANDAL」 will be included

Limited Edition A:

01. Yoake no Ryuuseigun

DVD:

Rare live video from Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Kita

Limited Edition B:

01. Yoake no Ryuuseigun

DVD:

Rare live video from Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Kita

Pokemon Limited Edition:

01. Yoake no Ryuuseigun
02. Pokemon Edition Special Song (TBA)
04. Pokemon Edition Special Song (TBA) (Instrumental)

Includes Pokemon edition jacket

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon May 12, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.