Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

Spoiler:
Our new songs will be released
Theme:RINA

Our 18th Single「Departure」 arrives in stores today
I'm happy we were able to put out another CD. Thank you

I want the people who say "Ordinarily I don't really buy singles" to get this

Somehow,
It seems like the songs that people say they like, and the songs handcrafted by the members are already really loved and is emotionally touching at lives

The reactions when we play them live, the position of where the song stands a few years later after it has grown up, the weekly rankings; all of them make my heart pound
Although it's scary to be evaluated sometimes, I'm truly happy when you guys are pleased, and I can do my best
Being able to update our peak every year is close to being a miracle
Many thanks as always

Please perceive our songs as you like
Listening as if watching a movie, becoming easy background music, empathizing with the secret stories told during interviews, everything piling up on you. All of them are correct answers worth 120 points with gold stars

Personally, I think they're both A-sides

Our new songs will be released - 2014-04-22 (RINA) Abo0CQc

It's out tomorrow
Best regards

RINA

2014-04-22 21:10:05

Our new songs will be released - 2014-04-22 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
It's been a surge of messages on Twitter x)
I do think the songs are both A-side ones too.

Our new songs will be released - 2014-04-22 (RINA) Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah same I also think they are both A-side quality. I can totally see them become fan favorites for their set lists.

But maybe a bit less for Rainy, it's a bit more heavy so not sure if they will play as much as Departure. I'm really happy I bought all editions for this one, it's an important single for them for many reasons I feel  Nice one 

Back to top Go down
KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://kisuke-matamune.deviantart.com/
They did an excellent job on this, as one who usually doesn't buy singles, I will be getting this for once.

Our new songs will be released - 2014-04-22 (RINA) SaberLily-Sig_zpsb97a97a6
--------This Sig is done by me, uploaded on DA as kisuke-matamune------
Back to top Go down
~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
What? I can't understand it...

If the single "Departure" were released today... Why -Link removed- does already have it since yesterday?

Yes, there is a download link there, and you can download it from there, but the date says the file is there since yesterday.

I will not post the link, it's against the rules (and if is not on them, I dont want to post it...).

BTW, Departure it's a great song, I love it :D

Last edited by ~SkyDarks on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:22 am; edited 4 times in total

Our new songs will be released - 2014-04-22 (RINA) HDaPm8d
"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Great minds think alike, I too thought both songs were literally A sides way back then (and my wish of both of them being in one single came true)

^^^Probably because it is 10:20am, April 23rd in Japan right now.

Our new songs will be released - 2014-04-22 (RINA) 61185
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

~SkyDarks wrote:If the single "Departure" were released today... Why -Link removed- does already have it since yesterday?

Although you didn't post the direct link to the files, you posted a link to where you can DL them, so I have removed the link. Please do not post links like that in the future. Thanks.

Technically, Departure's official release date is in fact April 23rd, but CD companies like CD Japan send them out about 2-3 days before the release date. As such, some people have already received them in the mail as early as two days ago.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
~SkyDarks wrote:If the single "Departure" were released today... Why -Link removed- does already have it since yesterday?

Although you didn't post the direct link to the files, you posted a link to where you can DL them, so I have removed the link. Please do not post links like that in the future. Thanks.

Technically, Departure's official release date is in fact April 23rd, but CD companies like CD Japan send them out about 2-3 days before the release date. As such, some people have already received them in the mail as early as two days ago.
Well, but a day before means today... The page does have the ripped files from the cd since yesterday...

That's weird...
Whatever, thank you!

Edit:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:@~SkyDarks: I realized you meant something else so I updated my post, but I guess you didn't see it:

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Well, I just saw it.
That explains it.
Thanks again!

Last edited by ~SkyDarks on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Our new songs will be released - 2014-04-22 (RINA) HDaPm8d
"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@~SkyDarks: After I initially posted my comment I realized you meant something else so I updated it, but I guess you didn't see it:

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Back to top Go down
Key_

Key_

Caless Student
Caless Student
Let me received my CD/DVD already ç_ç

I can't wait :D

Thanks for the translation Jade !

Back to top Go down
tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
Both songs are amazing  Ho Onion 

I would like to not be one of those who doesn't buy singles TwT

btw, thanks for the translation!

Our new songs will be released - 2014-04-22 (RINA) TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
RINA via thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Please perceive our songs as you like
Listening as if watching a movie, becoming easy background music, empathizing with the secret stories told during interviews, everything piling up on you. All of them are correct answers worth 120 points with gold stars

I do love it when Rina says stuff like this, and she seems to do it more than the others. She has a very externalized view of the band, always thinking of things as the fans would. She's going to make a good producer herself someday.

I also just generally respect people who take the view that their own perception of their work isn't necessarily the only possible or correct one. That's a really mature way of looking at your work, and not every musician thinks that way.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum