You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

If I Would've Never Discovered SCANDAL Then. . .
Posted Fri May 29, 2015 2:40 am

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
If I Would've Never Discovered SCANDAL Then. . .My Life Would Be Completely Different From What It Is Now.

- I Wouldn't Have Had So Many Beautiful Wallpapers For My Electronics 

- My Interest In Japan Would've Been Limited To Anime And Manga

- I'll Probably Be At A Different University ( I Specifically Picked My School Because They Offered A Jap. Language Program )

- Who Knows What My Cover Pictures On Facebook Would Look Like ? LOL

- Countless Hours I Spent Fanboying Would've Been Spent In Boredom .smile.

( Note: If This Has Been Posted Before, Feel Free to Delete Wink . Also, No Need To Write Yours The Way I Set Up Mine, I Just Did Bullet Points So I Wouldn't Get Too Wordy. )

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down

Re: If SCANDAL never existed...
Posted Fri May 29, 2015 3:46 am

HarunaRinaChan

HarunaRinaChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
I am the same with your third point. I found that my interest on Japan widened after I discovered Scandal. Its not just the music or anime anymore, I am now totally interested in their culture and currently am learning the language. On my list is to definitely go to Japan and go to a scandal concert there

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
If Scandal never existed, these four girls will be in a dance idol group with another Name.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 29, 2015 6:35 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Metal Mickey wrote:If Scandal never existed, these four girls will be in a dance idol group with another Name.

This topic is actually in regards to your own life, not the band members' lives. Happy

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 30, 2015 10:12 am

JJ-Kun

JJ-Kun

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
if scandal never existed. 

i would probably listening to other jpop or jrock bands. but scandal made my ears comfortable listening to jpop and jrock . i loved jpop and jrock cause of scandal :D

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 STlyVA7
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
-First and foremost, would not have creeped, registered, and modded for SCANDAL HEAVEN (yes, in that order) and all the things that comes with being part of SH
-My music library would have about 100 less songs
-I probably would not have dived so deep into the rock and j-rock genres. I was a listener before SCANDAL but more of a "whatever comes on the radio" kind of guy.
-Nobody famous would have acknowledged me online until last month. Thanks Mami and your "google/gurgle stomach" response~
-Would not appreciate bassists as much as I do today
-And to echo what others have said, certainly be less cultured about Japan in general

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 30, 2015 5:55 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
If SCANDAL had never existed in the first place, I wouldn't probably be working hard in practising with my guitar nor be so ever encouraged to learn the japanese language. Even though i've been watching anime before I found SCANDAL, I wouldn't be working so hard in learning the language.

So yeah, I wouldn't be doing anything right now if I never found SCANDAL. Though I have been a music lover, after seeing Mami and hearing the band's music I was encouraged to be as good as her and dream about being able to make music with her/the band (which is why i'm also studying Japanese so communication won't be too hard for us Happy )

(Only realising now how the band has greatly affected me and my life)

One more thing: I wouldn't be collecting CDs or Merch so hard (like looking for suppliers/shipper/etc), with that i'll also have lots of savings lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:04 pm

annykatt

annykatt

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If Scandal never existed, idk..I would probably be into a different band. But then, most of these bands have male members, as a girl...I would probably never have the courage to go up there and join a band if it wasn't for Scandal. So yeah, I love them.

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 JOuETv5
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:33 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Interesting topic.

If SCANDAL never existed...

1. I would have a lesser appreciation of Japanese music and the country itself.
2. I will have more money in my bank account lol (Buying all those CDs and attending 2 HELLO WORLD concerts overseas really took a toll on my savings)
3. I will be stuck to my usual listening genre of music which is purely Alternative Rock
4. I would probably never have thought of traveling outside our country (LOL My first out-of-the-country trip was Singapore only to watch the concert, now I am looking forward in traveling other countries as well)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:51 pm

echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If SCANDAL never existed, I bet I would have another band to like, especially since Stereopony didn't last long (Back then, I was more of a Stereopony fan rather than SCANDAL, but I follow both groups).

Or I could devote myself to my favorite Johnny's groups or AKB48 (I don't follow the sister groups) since these groups have nice songs too. Too bad that people think idols = trash music. Sorry for being a bit OT there.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Mesutto

Mesutto

Caless Student
Caless Student
- I wouldn't meet my band members, so I would never play a bass. 

- I wouldn't be able to see Japan's prettiest and coolest woman (Haruna).

- I wouldn't study Japanese Language in university.

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 Deluxe10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:59 am

Beikb

Beikb

Caless Student
Caless Student
If Scandal did not exist, I would be aimlessly searching for another jrock band that fit me perfectly. After everyone from my group of friends at school fell out of the similar interest of liking kpop, I wanted to find a group that I really liked. Mainly because the music they moved onto didn't suit my taste. I had a previous connection with Scandal by stumbling upon Awanai and listening to Harukaze through Bleach for a long time.

Who knows how long I would've searched for to find the right group I like. We have groups like babymetal and one okay rock. But they were always missing something I wanted. And Scandal granted me that satisfaction of completion. So again, who knows how long I would have had to wait in order to be completely satisfied.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:44 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
If SCANDAL never existed I would be a very lonely man living a very sad life in southern california after leaving my previous life and all my friends back in Peru. I pretty much owe my life to SCANDAL and Scandal Heaven!

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:32 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
If Scandal never existed I guess I would spend all my money on AKB48 Happy

But I am very glad they do.

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:22 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
If SCANDAL never existed, I wouldn't be listening to J-rock again. Plain and simple!

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:20 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think that if SCANDAL had never existed, things would probably be a lot different for me. SCANDAL has helped me make a lot of changes in my life that I'm rather thankful for and I don't think I could have made those changes without SCANDAL's influence and other fans.

I really owe a lot to SCANDAL and SCANDAL's fans.

Without SCANDAL, I would have a lot less friends and I would talk to people a lot less as well. I know I'm not exactly the most talkative person but it's still more than how much I usually have to say (which is barely anything usually). I guess if you've met me at one of SCANDAL's concerts, that'll make more sense haha. But SCANDAL has introduced me to a lot of people and helped me make friends with people I probably would have been too scared to approach on my own. I'll always be thankful to SCANDAL for helping me find the courage (and ability I guess) to be able to talk to others and actually be able to make friends.

If SCANDAL never existed, I probably never would have met my girlfriend. The only reason the two of us met was because we're both fans of SCANDAL. We wouldn't have met otherwise and even if we did, we probably never would have talked to each other. So there's a second thing I'm thankful to SCANDAL for. ^.^''

Without SCANDAL, I wouldn't have found the courage to travel and I definitely wouldn't have discovered how much I actually like travelling. If it wasn't for having to travel to see SCANDAL's shows, I wouldn't have discovered how much I like travelling and exploring new places. It's actually something I really love doing and want to keep doing - SCANDAL related or not - and I really do credit SCANDAL for helping me gain the courage to travel so I could discover that little part about myself.

If SCANDAL never existed, I probably would have a bit of a rougher time getting through problems in life. There's always ways to get through problems but SCANDAL's music really helps me feel better when things are getting on the rougher side. It's nice to know a band who can actually put you in a better mood with their music.

SCANDAL never really influenced the way I feel about Japan or the way I see Japan. The interest and fascination with Japan has always been there for as long as I can remember. Even as a child, I remember having a fascination with Japan. SCANDAL did, however, help give me more motivation to stick with lessons to learn Japanese. I had tried learning Japanese before I began listening to SCANDAL but I had quickly given up on it. It was a few years after I began listening to SCANDAL that I picked it up again and grew determined to stay with it this time. It's a slow process but I'm making progress with learning Japanese~

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:40 am

NikkoNakamura

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If Scandal never existed... I could never imagine that... it's hard to.

*I would never pick up the guitar (I was sort of motivated to pick up the guitar because of Girls Dead Monster from Angel Beats, but Scandal really sealed the deal for me when I was old enough).

*My interest in Japan would be only limited to anime (now with Scandal, I watch a lot of their interviews/documentaries/tv appearances and learn a lot more about the culture of Japan.)

*I wouldn't be driven to learn Japanese (I would talk like I'm voice-acting for an anime...it's not bad...but it would be limited, and anime dialogue is a bit rude in Japan).

*I would be a bit less happy (Scandal is the biggest reason for my happiness, Scandal always makes me happy and lightens up my mood, so even during school during class, I open my phone from time to time to look at Tomomi, who's my lockscreen. I swear, I've listened to all their songs really often and have not yet to get tired of them.)

*My Signature too can explain some of the other reasons why Scandal is so important to me.

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 U9CD2Bt
~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:06 pm

hana_no_koi

hana_no_koi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If SCANDAL never existed, I would probably have gone bald from me ripping my hair out from stress. SCANDAL is also a way I made some friends. They also inspire me to actually step outside my circle. So without them, I probably wouldn't be online talking to people. They have pretty much made my life better(don't mean to sound creepy). .uhuh.

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 Standa16
Stay Standard My Friends   .cool.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:00 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
I'd be hundreds of dollars richer, LOL .whiteflag.

And a little sadder.

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 HO2yovn

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:44 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
marcoatendido wrote:I'd be hundreds of dollars richer, LOL .whiteflag.

And a little sadder.

Haha same here.. I'm happier but somehow broke because of them..  .happy. My little SCANDAL collections are my treasure..

I've done lots of things for them that I never imagined that I will be doing.. They are my inspiration when I bought my first guitar.. Haha I was a nerd during my college days and I've never imagined myself holding a guitar and joining a band. But now I'm a rhythm guitarist in two bands (with my office mates and with my friends). If they never existed, I'm probably not into music that much.

I also met some great friends because of SCANDAL.. I guess I will not meet them if SCANDAL never existed.. 

I'm probably a DOTA and PSP addict which is not really good.. They really changed my life for the better... 

Thank you SCANDAL!  .clap.

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:13 am

NikkoNakamura

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MamiXHaruna wrote:
marcoatendido wrote:I'd be hundreds of dollars richer, LOL .whiteflag.

And a little sadder.

Haha same here.. I'm happier but somehow broke because of them..  .happy. My little SCANDAL collections are my treasure..
I feel you guys, I forgot to add that onto my response above. Even though I'm 15, my college fund is slowly disappearing because of Scandal. Haha, it's okay, it's for a great cause.  .upwalk.

If SCANDAL never existed... - Page 2 U9CD2Bt
~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.