You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
You know when your addicted to SCANDAL when you check daily on the blog to see what they've posted though you can't understand a single word their writing and you download all of their new pictures when they come out.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ haha, that sounds like me!

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when.....
Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:42 am

Valkata

Valkata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You're addicted to Scandal, when you listen to everyone of their songs, watch interviews with them, and dreaming about them, that one day you'll be able to see them and talk to them <3 I LOVE THOSE GIRLS <3

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Aot
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:54 pm

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
You know you're addicted to scandal when you Buy 2 Take-outs of Takoyaki everyday:D .clap. Nice one

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

~You know when your addicted to SCANDAL when the first note of the song was played, you know that its SCANDAL's song and HD/CP dominated by SCANDAL stuffs (PV's, Photos, Songs etc.).~ Hehee

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Sign2_10
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Userba11
"Even though we are so far from each other , Still our hearts will Intertwined"8->
Back to top Go down
jpopishot

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You know your addicted to SCANDAL when, you use their names as part of your Hiragana/Katakana practice script, have an entire Playlist dedicated to them on your ipod, have written a song in Japanese to send to them in fanmail, and request that they play the song on a live concert.

Jpop kicks American music's ass .bleh. but SCANDAL rules them all
Back to top Go down
holocaust

holocaust

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
you know that you are addicted to SCANDAL when you have set your wallpaper and icons on your iphone just not to cover their lovely faces like this...

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Photo12

plus your ringtone and alarm is dobon dobondo no theme. lol .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you thought "SANDAL / Sandal" is spelled as SCANDAL.

-I passed by a retail store yesterday and saw capital SANDAL(s) and thought it was spelled as SCANDAL. You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 654914

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Sig
"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Dex

Dex

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You know you"re addicted to Scandal when you always dreamt about them when you're sleeping, memorizing their songs, learning the tabs of their songs, singing their songs in public without hesitation, and saving money just to buy their new cd's... .uhuh.

Back to top Go down
amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, u no wen ur addicted 2 SCANDAL wen u bang out a SCANDAL track out loud,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down
almeriaq66

almeriaq66

Caless Student
Caless Student
You know your addicted to scandal when you watch their live performance,PV's.and Bought Temptation book and Pride single that cost too much but stiil happy cos it's scandal.

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 41589_118684188194435_3493061_n You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 %3Ca%20href=
Back to top Go down
jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
You know your addicted to scandal when you're going to sleep, you need to hear scandal songs..

OR

You know your addicted to scandal when your cellphone filled only with scandal songs and videos..

(it happened to me!!) You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 146456

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when......
you're following their twitter yet have only little to none knowledge about Japanese language... and desperate enough to use Google translate just to know at least a portion of what they're tweeting XD

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down
timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^agree on this lol,

you know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you download videos of them :D

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down
RinaJa

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when...

English songs are more "foreign-sounding" than the SCANDAL songs in you playlist.

.wtf.

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 ?ui=2&ik=f23aae3d3a&view=att&th=1387b0d9012cb55c&attid=0
Back to top Go down
harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when...

you always have an urge to watch their PVs...
you can listen to them all day...
most of your pics on your computer are mostly of them..
you try to learn japanese so that you can understand what they're saying .nerd.

Back to top Go down
timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
you know you're addicted to scandal when their videos makes you smile even though you dont understand japanese and if their songs makes you sing even though you dont understand what your'e saying. lol

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down
AbedPauloHossain

AbedPauloHossain

International Performer
International Performer
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you can't stop watching their live performances, Interview, and pv's and you wanna download every single thing related to SCANDAL.

EDIT:

<blockquote>
skywing-SM wrote:You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when......
you're
following their twitter yet have only little to none knowledge about
Japanese language... and desperate enough to use Google translate just
to know at least a portion of what they're tweeting XD</blockquote> I feel the same way. ^^

Last edited by EugeneAng on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting)

Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
RinaJa wrote:You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when...

English songs are more "foreign-sounding" than the SCANDAL songs in you playlist.

.wtf.

hahaha..i laughed so hard at this one..coz that also happened to me.. but..

I know Im addicted to Scandal when i started learning Japanese just to understand them and their songs.. .hardwork. and to get ready just in case they would have a tour in the Philippines..hehe Glasses Onion

me want you..
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eYou know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer

The little Japanese I know I have learned from SCANDAL...Pary time...hehe
I have got so addicted I only listen to J-Pop and Japanese idols now.

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
tomomism

tomomism

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://tomomi-nyan.tumblr.com/
you only listen to their song, you whistle their song, you use their beat when you tap your feet or hand, and finally when looking at a girl you only see TOMOMI You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 79339

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 341170I do photo hunt just to see a new pic of Tomo You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 282732 
 You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 304361_203562546440763_1242375524_nYou know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Tumblr_mprilyZlLN1rrzs47o1_500

Back to top Go down
yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
>you know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you hear their songs in your head even without your laptop or mp3 player playing music.

>you know your addicted to SCANDAL when that's all you listen to on a day to day basis, or you have to listen to them at least 5 times a day.

>you know you're addicted to SCANDAL when they have opened up a whole new world of Japanese music for you.

>you know you're addicted to SCANDAL if you play their music all the time on guitar, bass, piano, drums, etc.

Back to top Go down
JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when......
you're following their twitter yet have only little to none knowledge about Japanese language... and desperate enough to use Google translate just to know at least a portion of what they're tweeting XD

@skywing-SM Feel You On That One

You Know Youre Addicted To SCANDAL When Go To TRY TO Read Everyone Of Their Blogs On Ameblo____

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
yoshinator54 wrote:>you know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you hear their songs in your head even without your laptop or mp3 player playing music.

>you know your addicted to SCANDAL when that's all you listen to on a day to day basis, or you have to listen to them at least 5 times a day.

>you know you're addicted to SCANDAL when they have opened up a whole new world of Japanese music for you.

>you know you're addicted to SCANDAL if you play their music all the time on guitar, bass, piano, drums, etc.

you're totally right dude.. Nice one

I know I'm addicted to scandal when I play shoujo M and do the dance action in the chorus part even if there are a lot of people staring at me and think im weird, and I still don't care as long as i finish the dance..because it makes me feel happy and stress free.. .dance.

me want you..
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eYou know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

^^^Good sir, may I point out that Rina looks like an absolute goddess in your sig pic?

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you only play 18 SCANDAL songs on shuffle for weeks on end and don't get tired of any of them...

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 15 61185
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum