You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

kennyso

kennyso

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yyou know when you're addicted to SCANDAL when you can't even take a eyes off them even for a moment. The next thing you will do is to find anything related to them, to see or even to listen.

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when.....
Posted Fri May 13, 2011 12:59 am

sasazakira

sasazakira

Caless Student
Caless Student
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you watching their PV's..
I can't stop Rock on

Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

Caless Student
Caless Student
You know you're addcited to SCANDAL when.....
1)you put Haruna/Mami/Tomomi/Rina pictures(especially from their blogs)as your FB(or any social networking/forum)profile picture.(i did it!)

2)you pick up your music instrument and start plying their song each time when you turn it out loud at the speaker.(i did it!)

3)buying merchandises related to them(magazines,scorebooks,etc)-(i did it!)

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 13 NabmARNju
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 12:47 pm

TomomiLove

TomomiLove

Caless Student
Caless Student
You know you're addcited to SCANDAL when

You excitedly preorder any related SCANDAL merchandise anywhere!
love them for who there are
&
you feel like knowing them more : )

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 13 Scandalband
Tomomi~
Back to top Go down
drusolis

drusolis

Caless Student
Caless Student
... You can't see a Ford Ranger pick-up truck without putting the word "Space" in front of the truck model.

-Dru
"Dreams are always fleeting things that seem to disappear in the wind." ~Scandal, "Haruka"
Back to top Go down
ar_Sakura

ar_Sakura

Caless Student
Caless Student
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you always want to watch their videos

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
you know your addicted to scandal when you think about their songs where ever you go.... .happy.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 13 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
strawberry12

strawberry12

Caless Student
Caless Student
you stare at rina the whole mv and repeat it forever :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 20, 2011 12:52 am

Eddied

Eddied

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
you know you are addicted to SCANDAL when you see something cute and you say Tomomi~, instead of kawaii~

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 13 XoXJs
SCANDAL is my life <3
Back to top Go down
miguelsvx

miguelsvx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when.....

1. you think of them everyday
2. first word to type on youtube
3. anything that relates to scandal
4.SCANDAL SCANDAL SCANDAL SCANDAL
.love. .love. .love. .love.

Back to top Go down
aurie

aurie

Caless Student
Caless Student
you know you are addicted to SCANDAL whenever your friends are asking who sings the song you are listening to, the answer is always the same.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 12:26 pm

seikomiru

seikomiru

Caless Student
Caless Student
you know you are addicted to SCANDAL when whatever things u are doing, ur mind is jus filled with them, your com/ hp/ wall/ facebook, everything has them in it, and even buying 5-6 poster without looking at the cost~!

Back to top Go down
patriartzschi

patriartzschi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
you know when you are addicted to Scandal when you download almost all the Scandal video you see ,all the Scandal pics that you can find, and fell asleep while waiting the downloads to complete.

and in the next day you opened your laptop and see your folder filled by beautiful thing called Scandal. you ask yourself 'what's happening to me? why is there so many things about them in my laptop?' but you cant let your eyes off of them even for a day.

yea thats what happened to me You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 13 450577

Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
1) when They overtake your last addiction, (Morning Musume, although I still love them, just not much without Eririn).

2) when you think 4 is better than 9! SCANDAL 4 > 9 SNSD!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 27, 2011 10:26 am

miguelsvx

miguelsvx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
patriartzschi wrote:you know when you are addicted to Scandal when you download almost all the Scandal video you see ,all the Scandal pics that you can find, and fell asleep while waiting the downloads to complete.

and in the next day you opened your laptop and see your folder filled by beautiful thing called Scandal. you ask yourself 'what's happening to me? why is there so many things about them in my laptop?' but you cant let your eyes off of them even for a day.

yea thats what happened to me You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 13 450577

yeah!!! that's what I wanted to tell but I can't express it completely in english .nosebleed.

Back to top Go down
NOIR

NOIR

Caless Student
Caless Student
you know youre addicted to SCANDAL when you transfer SCANDAL PV into your mobilephone (ex: me) Nice one

Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ I do, I Do, too! haha.

Back to top Go down

Belz...

Banned
Banned
You know... when you feel younger when watching their shows.

Back to top Go down
DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
spaceranger wrote:You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you're a metalhead, but still end up listening to SCANDAL songs. :D

I feel just like this guy.. Well here's my version..

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL..

1.) ..when you're a straight guy, and you listen to metal/punk/posthardcore/metalcore/death metal/melodic death metal/etc. and suddenly, when you discovered and got in to SCANDAL, you dance like a teenage girl when you listen to their songs.. .happy. (yup, I do and I'm still embarassed.. and I try my best not to do it in public.. what happened to me? .hmmm. ) btw, i'm still straight and no offense to other genders etc.

YLenalee wrote:You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when your sister always asked to you "Why do you always talk about SCANDAL ?" ^^

again like this guy..

2.) ..when you suddenly ask yourself, why am I always talking about SCANDAL? and you think you're weird and you get an awkward feeling from people you talk to cause you just mentioned SCANDAL and you mentioned them again as if you know nothing else or you don't do anything else.. (wow, WHAT happened to me? I want my mommy.. ^_^)

raiketsu wrote:You know you are addicted to scandal when you keep posting here until you forgot to give your girlfriend a call.. (she's mad) Onion Tsk

3.) ..just like this guy, again, when you don't call your girlfriend back cause you are greedily downloading SCANDAL pics that you don't own on the internet.. shame on me.. (I have to make amends to my gf.. but after I update myself on SCANDAL at SH.. mwahahaha! seriously.. what happened to me?)

4.) ..and the fourth is.. amidst all this, you still love SCANDAL and hope that everything turns out well because SCANDAL's power will make everything better.. Peace! ^_^

Back to top Go down
Arekkusu

Arekkusu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I knew when I locked myself in my room for a few hours trying to learn some of their songs on guitar by ear. I emerged with no avail (even though I managed to pick up Space Ranger) then saw the tab post in the forums. "Oh, cool. Tabs. Why didn't I just search for them in the first place?" Heheh I'm so oblivious but yeah. That's when you know.

Back to top Go down
kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when:

1. You don't need speakers to listen to their music because it's on replay in your head
2. You're continuously singing their songs not caring what others around you think
3. When someone says something related to one of their songs, you burst out singing

Back to top Go down
bulanchai

bulanchai

Caless Student
Caless Student
kawaii93 wrote:You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when:

1. You don't need speakers to listen to their music because it's on replay in your head
2. You're continuously singing their songs not caring what others around you think
3. When someone says something related to one of their songs, you burst out singing

I agree with you. I sing scandal song whenever I want, wherever I want too

Back to top Go down
TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
you know you're addicted to scandal when you have 2948475837392 posters of them in your room

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@TomomixOgawa
Only that many, hehe !
I was lucky enough to get the free 'Baby Action' poster from CDJapan to go with my other posters !

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 13 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
You know your addicted to SCANDAL when:

you listen to them everyday consistently
check their every blog update or new pic on Facebook.
have a secret crush on either of the members
die when you see a cute shot of the members
when you talk about them alot even to people who don't even know them...

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 13 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.