You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)

Spoiler:
FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena DAY1
Theme:RINA

A FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena

FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena DAY1 - 2014-06-29 (RINA) UXiyZdD

Everyone who came to the first day, thank you very much! It was the most wonderful scenery ever!
That was such a tremendous sense of unity. Such courage,,

I looked back on the live footage as soon as I got home. Everyone's expressions were great. I'm happy.

Today's live! We'll pack it with love!

※Bonus

My casual clothes☺︎

FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena DAY1 - 2014-06-29 (RINA) 7E20prp

tops/MSGM
bottoms/VIVETTA
sunglasses/SUPER

RINA

2014-06-29 08:04:51

Looks like RINA is being influenced by HARU ( ´ ▽ ` )

FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena DAY1 - 2014-06-29 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
I'm expecting a lot from the second day!! ^^

btw, she's posting about her casual clothes because someone requested it on Q&A, right?

thanks for the translation!

FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena DAY1 - 2014-06-29 (RINA) TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down
waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ Definitely influenced by Haru xD Those glasses too hehe. I could definitely get used to this ^o^

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Wow for a split second I thought this was HARU in the photo ^^

RINA copying the boss haha nice  LOVE 

She looked at the footage too, they are going to be unstoppable for Day 2  .omg. 

Good luck and have fun for Day 2 RINA and SCA-chan!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
tomomilover wrote:btw, she's posting about her casual clothes because someone requested it on Q&A, right?

Yep, that would be correct.

FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena DAY1 - 2014-06-29 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Omg, I thought Rina was Haru. Seriously, they look a little alike sometimes. I guess that's why they're the two 'sisters' of the band. But the influence is strong; they dress very much alike. But she looks so pretty!  LOVE Another common feature of her and Haru. On another note, DVD footage is confirmed, but we just need confirmation that it will be made into actual content. Yay!

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I had to look again at the top to see if it was Haru who wrote, but it's really Rina. I've never seen Rina wearing a crop top before lol. (Maybe i have but forgot about it. Lol) Rina does look like Haru there. Perhaps because of the hair

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
she looks like Haru! :O

she just won me over.. lol

very nice attire. cute/sexy

FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena DAY1 - 2014-06-29 (RINA) VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Same here!! I thought it was Haru as well!! HAHA I love it that Rina is posting her casual clothes as well...   .clap. Congrats to SCANDAL for a successful first day!! Just one more to go!! I'm expecting them to go all-out on the second day!! let me say this as well: SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE as the opening must have been really craaaaaaaazy and cute!! I really wish I could have seen it!!

FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena DAY1 - 2014-06-29 (RINA) Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
dpcarrico

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Onion Love Love Haruna is fast becoming my new favorite !

KO OnionDead Onion Ju..St . .. kid.. DiNg. ..

"We admire people for there strengths, but we love them for there imperfections."
:workhard: Tsundere Onion huh?Maximum-Attention-Deficit-Disorder  Hohoho Onion Bipolar Onion Sigh
Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, 
when you lose the argument, you're in trouble. Crap, I lost again...
Back to top Go down
betinhomtl

betinhomtl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.scandalbrazilianteam.com.br
Two already were. There remain two more members!  Nice one 

If MAMI starts to make this type of blog entries, will be about games or mangas. HAHAHAHA

FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena DAY1 - 2014-06-29 (RINA) Show_s10 FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena DAY1 - 2014-06-29 (RINA) Dgghh10

2015.04.12 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A

2016.08.21 - SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 「2006-2016」 @ Izumiotsu Phoenix, Osak[b]a[/b]
Back to top Go down
neotono

neotono

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The two of them are trying to confuse us. Omg at first glance I really thought it was Haruna. :3

FESTIVAL at Yokohama Arena DAY1 - 2014-06-29 (RINA) 9CS8aFq
Back to top Go down
AndraFahlevi

AndraFahlevi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://andrafahlevi.wordpress.com
Rina-chan look like Haruna and sexy Nice one

Back to top Go down
cwhymt88

cwhymt88

Banned
Banned
I thought this was haru until I saw the theme xD

Back to top Go down
mappotofu

mappotofu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Af8! wrote:Omg, I thought Rina was Haru. Seriously, they look a little alike sometimes. I guess that's why they're the two 'sisters' of the band. But the influence is strong; they dress very much alike. But she looks so pretty!  LOVE Another common feature of her and Haru. On another note, DVD footage is confirmed, but we just need confirmation that it will be made into actual content. Yay!
YES! You just made my day =D
Ok now I just need to save up for this new DVD... .wew. 

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who had to double check the photo to see it was Rina ^^ Haaa...I felt like a bad fan a tiny bit  .shy.

Onion Sigh No matter how long I sleep, it's never enough...  
Back to top Go down
Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ah, wait a minute. I think you might have misunderstood what I said. I meant that they did indeed film the show, however, we don't know if they will making it into an actual DVD.  .shy. I'm sorry for the confusing statement. I don't actually know if there will be a DVD...sorry to un-make your day, I guess. Please forgive me.  .please.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.