thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ KAB0tdH

SCANDAL will be doing another tour this year in the middle and end of September. Unlike a regular tour, though, they will be playing 5 nearly consecutive performances at each of the 2 venues in Tokyo and Osaka, for a total of 10 performances.

SCANDAL LIVE HOUSE "10"DAYS 「Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~」
(Sorry for Asking You to Come Out Suddenly. 2014~We'll Play New Songs So Listen to Them~):

Akasaka BLITZ
9/14 (Sun.) - Open: 17:00 / Start: 18:00
9/15 (Mon.) - Open: 16:00 / Start: 17:00
9/17 (Wed.) - Open: 18:00 / 19:00
9/18 (Thu.) - Open: 18:00 / 19:00
9/19 (Fri.) - Open: 18:00 / 19:00

Price: 4,500 yen + 500 yen drink charge

Dojima River Forum
9/23 (Tue.) - Open: 18:00 / 19:00
9/24 (Wed.) - Open: 18:00 / 19:00
9/26 (Fri.) - Open: 18:00 / 19:00
9/27 (Sat.) - Open: 16:00 / 17:00
9/28 (Sun.) - Open: 16:00 / 17:00

Price: 4,500 yen

SCANDAL MANIA pre-sale: 7/3 (Thu.) 12:00 ~ 7/10 (Thu.) 18:00
CLUB SCANDAL pre-sale: 7/18 (Fri.) 12:00 ~ 7/22 (Tue.) 18:00
Official HP pre-sale: 7/23 (Wed.) 12:00 ~ 7/25 (Fri.) 18:00
Various: 7/26 (Sat.) 12:00~
General sale: 8/9 (Sat.) 10:00~

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:24 am; edited 5 times in total

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I take it that they'll probably use footage from this Kyu ni Kite Gomen in the next single or album~ 

The way they decided to do this was pretty interesting though. Choosing only 2 places and consecutively playing in them. But what's the most curious is the part where they say they'll play new songs. 

Thanks for the share!

Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Aaaahhhhhh! I'll arrive on the 19th in Tokyo!  I guess, this day will be sold out fast, because it's a friday.   .plank. 

Do you think they'll have another tour later this year?

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
oh wow. the girls will be busy for quite a while! more lives more fun!

the new songs that they will be playing piqued my interest.. hmm..

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
This seems unusual =O They basically play 5 times in a row at the same venue then go to another and do the same =O How big are these venues?

Now about the new songs... Hum this is intriguing. By "new" they could mean Yoake and Your Song but it don't think it qualifies for other songs. So would that mean that a new single (or 2?) or even a new album will come out before this tour starts? It's 3 months away, obviously they will have a new album this year I guess but I would not have expected September. But then, would they play such a small tour only if a new album comes out?

Or it could be that they will test/play new songs live from their newest album for the first time before the album comes out and then later this year make a big promo tour for the album.

SCANDAL doing new things in 2014 ^^ If I lived there I would go to all 5 lives, imagine you can see a SCANDAL live 5 days in a row  .dies. .dies.

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
These girls are awesome! They keep their promise to their real fans that after all these big arena live they still play at small live houses. That's what they always want to be close to their fans. Salute!

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
When I heard this, I couldn't help but be amazed again at how busy they are....

I mean it's good but also strenuous.  Especially with these consecutive live house lives....I have to say, it's an interesting format for a live "tour."  Looks like they'll have the 3rd day at each venue off. 
I must applaud their stamina.

The title also piqued my interest....I wonder what kind of "new songs" they have in store....

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:This seems unusual =O They basically play 5 times in a row at the same venue then go to another and do the same =O How big are these venues?

The Akasaka BLITZ is a well-known venue in Tokyo and a lot of foreign acts come to play there too. According to their website the venue can take up to 1400+ people.

And it's not unusual for bands to play a few nights in a row in the same venue - it's called a residency. Some bands usually do this when they write new stuff on the go and test it on a live audience - although I am not saying this is what SCANDAL intends to do.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
No but I meant it's unusual for SCANDAL, I don't remember them doing this before, they usualy play one live then go to another city Happy

1400+ capacity is nice!

Back to top Go down
LHZ

LHZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
SPAM

WHEN WILL SCANDAL EVER COME TO SINGAPORE AGAIN !!!!!!!  .toj.  .hora.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added SPAM. Off-topic and not relevant at all.)

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
My friend applied for tickets for me and a few other friends for the MANIA pre-sale for a good number of dates, and it turns out we actually got all of them! That's a bit unheard of but totally awesome.

So, if everything works out okay, I will be going to all 5 Osaka performances! (My birthday falls on the same day as one of the concert dates as well) Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ 1527308190

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
hohoho lucky you TGE  TOJ Onion 

Do you have any info about the release of any new song?I'm not sure that they will do it, because they don't release tours, but it's still interesting..

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Congrats, Jade! I envy you!

I'll try to get tickets on general sale for the 19th, but that's going to be difficult because my friend arrives in Japan one week after the start.

Does anyone have an idea, what the official HP pre-sale is?

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Mitchan wrote:Do you have any info about the release of any new song?I'm not sure that they will do it, because they don't release tours, but it's still interesting..

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "they don't release tours," but they haven't announced any specific info about songs yet. However, RINA has explicitly stated in previous blogs that they are definitely making new songs that will be played on this tour. Even the title of this tour says so (Shinkyoku yaru = We'll be playing new songs).

--------------------------------------------

Hasenfu wrote:Congrats, Jade! I envy you!

I'll try to get tickets on general sale for the 19th, but that's going to be difficult because my friend arrives in Japan one week after the start.

Does anyone have an idea, what the official HP pre-sale is?

Thanks, Caro! I hope you can get tickets!

I think the HP pre-sale basically just consists of them posting a link to the pre-sale site on their homepage, and you can get tickets through there if you click on it. I don't think foreign credit cards will work, so you probably would need to use a deputy site to place an order for you.

Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Thanks, Caro! I hope you can get tickets!

I think the HP pre-sale basically just consists of them posting a link to the pre-sale site on their homepage, and you can get tickets through there if you click on it. I don't think foreign credit cards will work, so you probably would need to use a deputy site to place an order for you.

Thank you, as always, for your fast reply!
*sigh* I thought the use of credit cards would be to make the world come closer together!  .wew.  Well, maybe I'm lucky. PayPal would be great, too, but I won't raise my hopes on that. 
A deputy site would be an option. There should be a thread somewhere around this forum, right? I'll search for it!

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
I'm so sad I'm not able to go as I have to go back to France Sad Damn school T-T

Last edited by babaloued on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Hasenfu wrote:A deputy site would be an option. There should be a thread somewhere around this forum, right? I'll search for it!

We don't actually have a thread up about deputy sites/buying tickets (I've been thinking of doing one for the longest time; I'll try to do one), but I've done this myself before and can tell you what you need to do!

-I recommend contacting a site like Rinkya for this. I had used Celga when I did my order, but I don't recommend using them anymore since I've heard they've really gone downhill haha. But anyway, send them a message telling them that you wish to buy concert tickets and paste the link (or maybe just the HP URL and tell them it's an HP pre-sale; I don't think the link will be up beforehand), how many tickets you want, the ticket price, and the day the pre-sale starts. They'll contact you back and they might ask for a deposit for the price of the tickets themselves (excluding any fees).

-When the pre-sales are over, they will contact you a few days later to let you know whether or not you were able to get tickets. If you did, they'll most likely ask you to send a payment for their fees as well as any incurred fees from the ticketing site.

-When it arrives at their warehouse, choose how you want it shipped to you, pay for it, and they'll send it off to you!

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
And thank you once again! Happy

I'll have a look at that site and hope for the best!

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Wow going to see them 5 nights in a row almost, congrats TGE this will be great ^_^

Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Hello!

I've finally decided to ask my friend, to get me tickets again. One hour ago the official HP Sale should have started. But we fail to find a link or something. Can anyone help? Sad

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Babaloued! Thank you for the emergency help!  .hail. 

We joined the lottery now. Wish me luck!

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
drake79

drake79

Caless Student
Caless Student
oh nooo.. i'll be going to tokyo too soon
i was about to check for any live concert of the girls on September, then i found this thread .waaa.

Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Is it too late to try and buy tickets in september, or late august? I don't know when are my off days until the end of every month, so I can't buy tickets right now, but the best day to me would be 9/15, as it starts early and it would be easier to come back to Chiba without the need to rush and catch the last train. As it's a monday, maybe it would be one of the last days to sell out...

Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
I've heard some days were sold out immediately, but the official hp doesn't tell anything about it. And I don't remember where I got the info from, sorry... Just have a try, I wish you luck! Happy

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.