You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Sending it to your tomorrow - 2014-07-03 (RINA)
Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:47 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (9 votes)

Spoiler:
Sending it to your tomorrow
Theme:RINA

Ah, that's right; the top header of the blog changedー☺︎A picture we took in Hawaii

Sending it to your tomorrow - 2014-07-03 (RINA) ZMPixEG

I want to go to Hawaii again soonー.

Sending it to your tomorrow - 2014-07-03 (RINA) Mr0om23

Today we had many radio recordings
It's fun since we have a release in July☺︎

Sending it to your tomorrow - 2014-07-03 (RINA) LM3pZ8Y

At night we went to a private screening.
We went to go see 『Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction』, out on 7/19! It was awesomeー!!

Pokemon movies are works that can be called adolescent movies of our generation.
We're quite fond of them.
It's like that for me as well, but after becoming a working adult I hadn't gone to see a Pokemon movie in theaters.
But, I honestly thought that seeing it today after such a long time really was greatー.
I'd like people in the same generation as me to remember those feelings you had in kindergarten・elementary school together again with this Pokemon movie. I strongly want you to experience the world of Pokemon once more in the theater☺︎It's a movie that adults can enjoy many times over from memory. There's a reason this is loved regardless of age!

While you're being fascinated by the story, you'll completely forget that our song will be playing. 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 started to play suddenly and I got goosebumps. The 4 of us cherished it while we were making this song.

【We've finished a song that can back your feelings at the ending】

When you put these works together, I think they both bring out the good points in each other. Tonight I am one person who was successfully supported. Our own song making me feel like thisー,,, It may have been the first moment I've been able to listen objectively.

I think it'd be awesome if from us singing the theme song we can get more people who love Pokemonー!
This year's summer is just around the corner

Sending it to your tomorrow - 2014-07-03 (RINA) UEjHVKF

Goodnight☺︎

RINA

2014-07-03 00:50:11

Sending it to your tomorrow - 2014-07-03 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Already the recordings for the promo =O Well, they are busy since a few weeks that's for sure but they are use to it ^^

Is this private screening she talks about (and MAMI did too) just for them and a few people? Or is this the thing were dozens and dozens of people get invited (like VIPs and journalists)? Would be cool if it was just them hehe ^^ But I suppose it's the other answer.

RINA + glasses = win  Thumbs Onion 

Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Hmmm I must remember to wait for the subbed version of the Pokemon movie... Gonna watch it and pay close attention to Yoake no  Ryuuseigun.. I'm sure Timo did a wonderful job connecting their song to the movie.. She always does...  .love.  On another note, that Haru and Timo photo.. LOVE

Last edited by ariadne32391 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sending it to your tomorrow - 2014-07-03 (RINA) Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
that HARU and TOMO photo..

HARUNA <3

Sending it to your tomorrow - 2014-07-03 (RINA) VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down
cwhymt88

cwhymt88

Banned
Banned
hmm I remember last time I used to watch a lot of pokemon movies but nowadays, idk why but not really into those movies xD. I might watch this movie just cuz scandal made this song for that movie xD. and that picture... *nose bleed* *blush*... *faint*

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
While you're being fascinated by the story, you'll completely forget that our song will be playing. 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 started to play suddenly and I got goosebumps. 

Lol  .lol.  I'm gonna watch this movie and see if i'd forget about it haha
I bet MAMI's really happy about this lol
I agree with Rina- Everybody will love Pokemon regardless of the age

Back to top Go down

maryel

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
After a few days of announcement of their song for pokemon, I started to watch Pokemon Movies(especially those I haven't watch yet). Happy

Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
You are more than welcome to come back whenever you want Rina. Hawaii is waiting for you. lol 

anyway what Rina says is true, you can always love Pokemon no matter what age you are. heck growing up with the first generation of pokemon brings back so much memories, i feel like watching a bunch of episodes from the first generation now...lol

Sending it to your tomorrow - 2014-07-03 (RINA) 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  Sending it to your tomorrow - 2014-07-03 (RINA) 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum