Go down

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

SCANDAL will be giving away 4 autographed Pokemon self-drawn illustrations as seen on their live broadcast on 7/13 during their performance of "Pokemon Ieru Kana?". Send in your name, home address, and telephone number for a chance at winning one of the illustrations. The deadline is 14th July 2014, 11:59 pm JST. Overseas fans are welcome to enter. Winners will not be announced. The giveaway is now closed.

SCANDAL's signed Pokémon illustrations giveaway [GIVEAWAY CLOSED] LOLC2iW

SCANDAL's signed Pokémon illustrations giveaway [GIVEAWAY CLOSED] Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Sent an email to them! Tryin my luck out here... I'd be over the moon if I get one.  

Anyone else sent one?

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

SCANDAL's signed Pokémon illustrations giveaway [GIVEAWAY CLOSED] Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Yup, I did >.< I hope this time to be lucky!
Kami samaa T.T

SCANDAL's signed Pokémon illustrations giveaway [GIVEAWAY CLOSED] Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I think this was really an awesome idea from them. I mean it's really original and cute, great way to make many fans happy and to promote Pokémon and the band too. It's not just a basic contest with some photos or CDs to win, this is much better, something that SCANDAL draw and took time to do!!!

Draw them all then give them away to fans, it's really awesome. I can't even imagine how a PokémonxSCANDAL fan will feel if he wins one! Probably feels like heaven ^^

Good luck to anyone participating and post a photo if you win xD

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I'm gonna win! xD

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
My email was sent right after the live stream! Hope I can be the lucky one.
There is only 151 people on the face of the planet earth can get 1 of the piece of art!!!

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I hope you guys can win one!  Happy Onion 

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I also sent one while Haruna was reading the link that was shown on screen(during the live stream) Peace Onion Test our lucks! I hope I get picked even with a blurred 50-50 possibility lol

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
No more entries will be accepted now as the deadline to enter passed half an hour ago.

---------------------------------

SophieLam wrote:There is only 151 people on the face of the planet earth can get 1 of the piece of art!!!

They will only be giving out 4 drawings (the Pikachu one will not be included), not all 151.

SCANDAL's signed Pokémon illustrations giveaway [GIVEAWAY CLOSED] 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Sent mine just in time an hour ago  .wew.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh they only give away 4? I thought they will give away all the 151. Oh well still a nice thing to do! wonder why they didn't want to give away more? Maybe they have other plans with them or simply decided to give away 1 from each girl.

Now with only 4 the chances are even smaller  .omg. 

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
um. than why did they draw 151? I thought also that they would give all 151 Sad

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The main purpose of them doing the drawings was for the program to go along with "Pokémon Ieru Kana?", not to give them all away. The giveaway was just a little bonus. I'm sure the girls themselves might want to keep a few as well after spending all that time drawing them.

Also, I'm not sure how many of you actually noticed, but on the band's Twitter it said to write which of the 4 drawings you'd prefer when you send in your entry. If you didn't pick one, one of them will be sent at random if you win.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
and do you know how people who were chosen will find out that they won?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
They won't be announcing the winners. The only way you'll find out if you're one of the winners is if you happen to receive a drawing in the mail.

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:They won't be announcing the winners. The only way you'll find out if you've won is if you get one in the mail.
yeah, i knew that they won't be announcing winners. I was asking about how to find it out. thanks .hail.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Imagine the shock if you get a package and when opening it suddenly you see one of the drawings... ->  .wtf. ->  Onion Sigh  -> .dies. And then you jump around the house!

Didn't thought about it like that but yeah good point they might want to keep them for them, after all they love Pokémon too and it's a nice memory to keep. But maybe they also have other plans with it, this idea with all the drawings sounds perfect for more giveaways to their fans. Maybe they will giveaway a few more in the next weeks.

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks for the clarification thoseguiltyeyes!
Now it's almost like the chance to win the Power Ball. I can put aside my hope and go sleeping.
I checked those 4 illustrations, probably they pick their best drawn one that they are proud of giving to their lucky fans. The rest can be posted on their wall at home or their Kitty management office!

Back to top Go down
xepher416

xepher416

Caless Student
Caless Student
And I sadly missed the stream, was sleeping, and now missed out on this opportunity. Sad

Back to top Go down
waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I hope this wasn't cheating but I have two emails so I sent.. two ^^; At first I really thought they were going to send 1 of each 151 so many fans would get it (and trade it like cards or something lol). Oh jeez, I didn't see the "pick which one you like" part. Oh well, I wouldn't be picky about that anyhow aha. So if an SH member receives one we should know if they post here~

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.