You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

rachel_snsd48

rachel_snsd48

Caless Student
Caless Student
Recently, I've liked playing riffs more and I've learned Shunkan Sentimental and Scandal Baby yesterday. 

What are other fun ones to learn?  

Onion Smile

The best and funnest SCANDAL guitar riffs to play? HXANjwi
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
As for songs, Awanai was pretty fun to learn, but since it was the very first song I learned on guitar, the octaves were really challenging lol. Departure's pretty fun to play though too imo :D

As for riffs, Shoujo S is little neat riff to try out. Runners High is fun too~

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Scandal Baby is still the most fun for me. I almost just default to it - if I'm just noodling around, I'll almost always play that riff at some point because it's just muscle memory and it's fun to play. Half the time people around me will go "what's that?!" because it sounds like a song but they don't know what it is.

Back to top Go down
Rafaelo

Rafaelo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shunkan Sentimental,Shoujo S and Kagen no Tsuki

The best and funnest SCANDAL guitar riffs to play? W
Back to top Go down
lock_on_stratos

lock_on_stratos

Caless Student
Caless Student
I like playing "kagen no tsuki" and " awanai tsumori no genki de ne" however since I'm a beginner I play very slow.

Back to top Go down

npvGuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
lock_on_stratos wrote:I like playing "kagen no tsuki" and " awanai tsumori no genki de ne" however since I'm a beginner I play very slow.
These are my top 2 picks as well. With kagen no tsuki being the most preferred.

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Orange Juice, TaiKimi, SCANDAL BABY LOVE Probably everything in the STANDARD album has a great riff and solo. But if you want a simple and catchy song, Hachigatsu is my bet.
If you enjoy playing octaves, the best ones (IMO) are Love Survive, AwTsuGen, Departure, and Rainy.
But Mami often plays with octaves :p So you'd probably encounter them a lot haha
I hope this helps^^

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.