Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: 6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』
Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:38 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
What is going on, I come home and now there is the full version version of Onegai Navigation, Graduation and a preview of Oyasumi!!!!??

Onegai Navigation, really awesome!!! Only problem is... it's only 3 minutes long, noooooooooo T_T RIP, repeat button.

Graduation, the HARU song I was so waiting for... Well it's a good song but after listening to it just once I'm slightly disappointed because my expectations were so high I guess ^^ Now to be honest I like it but I'm not so crazy about it as I am for Onegai Navigation for example =P Not sure why but it reminds of some anime ending/opening song but I can't find which one. I'm sure it will grow on me like many other SCANDAL songs that I'm not crazy at the first listen =P

Oyasumi, the "experimental song" (thx TGE ^^)... It sounds so lovely with only RINA's voice, peaceful. Like a quiet song you listen just before going to bed. I don't know if the whole song keeps the same rhythm but I like it so far. Too bad that it's not a full rock song, would love to hear RINA go crazy in a song like that lol

We now know 10 of 13 songs (full or preview), only 3 left!!! I would love to keep them a secret until I get the album but I already know I will not able to resist if a radio rip/preview pops up ^^

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Could this be the "experimental" song they talked about in some blog? Can't exactly remember but I think one song was described like that?

Nope; RINA already mentioned in this blog that the "experimental song" she was talking about is "Oyasumi."

This time there's a song where I'm on main vocals for the first time☺️︎【Oyasumi】 is the title
The experimental song I had written about on the blog is about this song

As always my memory fails me (I read all the blogs...) and you save me, thanks TGE(ncyclopedia) :cheer: :cheer:

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:23 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Aargh! Last night, I listen to the short version of Onegai Navigation, and am annoyed that it's only a minute long.

Now, I come in this morning, and there are full versions of it and other songs available online?

Curses, foiled again by the Japanese time difference!!!!

Oh well, have to wait until this evening to check them out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:16 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
I'm pretty positive that this album will once again be my album of the year. It's shaping to be exactly what I was expecting it to be, even more than STANDARD. The only song I'm not too keen on so far is "Departure" (but it's been growing on me), and the rest is absolutely stellar, and very upbeat. It's such a pleasure to watch them grow into fully-fledge musicians and composers, and coming up with such excellent results. They can only get better and that's a bit scary TBH.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:02 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Let's see... 

I listened to the previews of the 4 songs (Oyasumi, Onegai Navigation, love in action and Graduation) and here are my thoughts so far. 

I'm quite disappointed that Onegai Navigation is only 3 mins long but I still love the song anyway. Rina's vocals in Oyasumi somewhat brings a nostalgic feeling. I'm curious on how will they do this live (like Koe no Hajimari wa Diet?). Graduation, is somewhat a song that will take a while to build up on me (or could be due to the bad audio quality). love in action on the other hand, is a good song, I like the guitar riffs.

I like how this is going, SCANDAL is experimenting things and it's superb so far. I won't compare it to STANDARD or to their previous albums until I hear all the songs in studio quality and read the translated lyrics.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:36 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Ah "Oyasumi" reminded me of this video!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:51 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
love in action's guitar fill and drums are very interesting. Syncopation? I've never heard of that term in my life. But thanks for that new knowledge.
Graduation's guitar and bass line is definitely the one I like here! Digging on the solo tho!
syakmp wrote:Am I the only one here that keeps hearing Congratulations instead of Graduation? LOL, yeah probably, haha.
I don't know but, I can definitely hear the "Gu" in the Graduation...so yeah XD
I didn't want to play Oyasumi until full version is out. Cos when I played Onegai Navigation, I definitely was not satisfied with the short version...So yeah, i'll probably wait for the full one haha.
Onegai Navigation! I think I already gave my thoughts for this song haha. I, too, feel quite disappointed for the short duration of the song -_- nonetheless, IT DEFINITELY ROCKS. I feel like screaming "Yeah" and jumping with a fist up haha. I would surely want to see a video of this song, LIVE. Would be better to see them play this live!!!
I couldn't pick my favourite yet. I don't think i'll ever be able to.

They should self-produce more IMO. I mean, this album is kicking (even though it's not officially out yet. lol)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:11 pm

LAKAME_MAN

LAKAME_MAN

Caless Student
Caless Student
syakmp wrote:Am I the only one here that keeps hearing Congratulations instead of Graduation?
Mamitachu wrote:I don't know but, I can definitely hear the "Gu" in the Graduation...so yeah XD
I don't hear graduation or congratulations. It doesn't sound like any word that I know. Tho I also hear a "gu" :|

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:52 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Just killing the repeat button on love in action... I previously said the "song sounds good" but I was sooooooooooo wrong.

The song is absolutely amazing! The guitar, melody, TIMO's voice and singing and then when HARU jumps in LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:27 pm

ANNY3003

ANNY3003

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/scandalcantavn/
Finally I could hear Graduation.
Don't understand meaning of the lyrics, however I really love the melody. Surely I will hear it on my Graduation Ceremony Day in December.
Until now, Onegai Navigation and Graduation are my favorite songs in HELLO WORLD. (y)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:19 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

You can hear a preview of the official audio for 'Place of Life' here: (Just click on the box that has the icon of headphones). 

http://recochoku.jp/song/S1000980654/

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:29 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
LAKAME_MAN wrote:
syakmp wrote:Am I the only one here that keeps hearing Congratulations instead of Graduation?
Mamitachu wrote:I don't know but, I can definitely hear the "Gu" in the Graduation...so yeah XD
I don't hear graduation or congratulations. It doesn't sound like any word that I know. Tho I also hear a "gu" :|

Well with the accent it becomes "Guraduation" ^^ Aldo the "d" is a bit silent so you hear "Gurauation" maybe? ^^ Yeah definitely not Congratulations ^^

I think it's cute and I love how they pronounce words in english.

syakmp wrote:You can hear a preview of the official audio for 'Place of Life' here: (Just click on the box that has the icon of headphones). 

Thank youuuuuuu Happy Sounds good, as we know the song there is not much to say right now with this short preview but the song is great!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:09 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh dear what have I done? xD
Went on to CDJapan and saw that the t-shirt edition only had one copy left. So I panicked and placed an order, which means that I now have ordered DVD-edition, vinyl and the t-shirt edition.

.shy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:27 am

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
so it looks like HELLO WORLD is officially going to be released in Europe, although a month after the actual release date. not sure if it will be released in the US. and apparently the CD version for this European release will contain Rainy and Nainai Night 2014 as bonus tracks

Source

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 9 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:06 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
What??!!! Awesome with Rainy and NaiNai I want to but it LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
Wow album with Rainy bonus track. 100% i will buy it

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 9 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
What!?! Omg that's so cool!:O
I pray to god they release it here in the US too! With the Rainy and Nai Nai Night bonus lol

That would be so great. I would love to go to a store around here and be able to get a SCANDAL CD ; u;

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 9 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:36 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
It is very cooool. Rainy I love so much this song

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 9 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:03 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
JPU is finally recognizing scandal too thanks to these europeans concerts! coudn't be more happy as their international cds versions doesn't look cheap at all even if they are cheaper than the japanese's in the price most of the time (of course they might have not the same booklet and/or first press bonus etc)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Kyarina

Kyarina

International Performer
International Performer
http://kyarinakyarikya.tumblr.com/
Can somebody help me? .whiteflag.

I've never ordered anything online but I really want to buy HELLO WORLD so I went to CDJapan, I've created an account and added the Regular Edition to my cart...

So what do I do now? Do I wait till the release day?

If anyone could help me that would be amazing! .please.

Onion XD 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
You just need to procede to checkout and to pay the order, after that you will just need to wait till the day when they will ship your order

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Kyarina

Kyarina

International Performer
International Performer
http://kyarinakyarikya.tumblr.com/
@Joshua10red  Thank you! .hail.

Onion XD 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:57 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Just killing the repeat button on love in action... I previously said the "song sounds good" but I was sooooooooooo wrong. 

The song is absolutely amazing! The guitar, melody, TIMO's voice and singing and then when HARU jumps in 6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 9 911293 
I know!! I suddenly found myself humming this song even though i perfectly have drowned myself with Onegai Navigation that day! lol.
syakmp wrote:You can hear a preview of the official audio for 'Place of Life' here: (Just click on the box that has the icon of headphones). 

Thanks!
Omg that "Place of Life" backing of Haruna  LOVE
metalleo wrote:so it looks like HELLO WORLD is officially going to be released in Europe, although a month after the actual release date. not sure if it will be released in the US. and apparently the CD version for this European release will contain Rainy and Nainai Night 2014 as bonus tracks

Does this mean they would also regularly release their future albums/singles in Europe?
This is great news! I hope they start to spread more.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:29 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Funny I just hit the repeat button on love in action again before seeing your post xD

I think we have to wait for the future releases in Europe. Now it's clearly a bit special because this album is linked to a World Tour, so this is surely part for their whole plan.

That being said, it's clearly a good sign they release it in Europe... I think they will wait to see how things go for the WT and the sales in Europe maybe? If it goes well maybe they will decide it's worth and start the world invasion plan .common.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:50 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDAL 「HELLO WORLD」 album will be released across Europe from 19 january, released by JPU Records. The price is 12.99 GBP. You can preorder here
http://jpurecords.tictail.com/product/scandal-hello-world
I've already preordered one copy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:53 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Joshua10red wrote:SCANDAL 「HELLO WORLD」 album will be released across Europe from 19 january, released by JPU Records. The price is 12.99 GBP. You can preorder here
http://jpurecords.tictail.com/product/scandal-hello-world
I've already preordered one copy

Sweet! Talk about a high-res cover .clap.

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 9 61614-8a0dc3fc4e0c4988ba2fb63b1cc0ca4f

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.