You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

asianlover

asianlover

Caless Student
Caless Student
Bow respectfully and present autograph book and ask nicely for a group picture and autographs

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
This has actually happened to me twice before in real life:

First time was four years ago when my friends and I ran into TOMO on the street in Shibuya when we were there for their Queens are trumps tour. My friend asked her for a picture and she obviously said no, but she did autograph his Dobondobondo iPhone sticker. I didn't have anything personally for her to autograph, but that was fine. We saw her again later at the FLiP show also in Shibuya and waved to her while she waved back to us.

Second time was this past May when they went to Hawaii. The morning of the day after the Honolulu Ekiden, my boyfriend and I were walking out of our Airbnb building and saw a group of people heading towards us in the direction we were going. Not trying to sound like I'm bragging but the band and their staff now know who we are, so before we even realized that it was the band (minus RINA, who was shooting for her style book) and their staff, their manager Eisuke waved to us first! It was pretty awesome, ngl lol. We said good morning to them and let them go on their way.

If I ever get another chance in the future, I'd probably try talking them conversationally a bit more. I got my first real chance to in Hawaii at their last Fan Meeting and it was great. HARU made fun of how she ran past me in the Ekiden, haha.

How would you react if you saw SCANDAL walking down your street? - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
HitenMitsurugi

HitenMitsurugi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.dailymotion.com/vinicius-dbrovedo
Great Thoseguiltyeyes... now I'm feeling much better.
If you are an "ancient" Scandal fan, and you were treated like that...
with my 2 months, they will treat me like a zombie and runaway.
Or worst...
They will call their staff to kick my ass... I wanna see that  .punches.
( I'm peaceful... it's a joke :D )

Last edited by HitenMitsurugi on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just kidding)

How would you react if you saw SCANDAL walking down your street? - Page 3 R0ELqB
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@thoseguiltyeyes

Dont be ashamed to brag about it, if I was lucky enough to have Scandal know me by sight everyone would know !

How would you react if you saw SCANDAL walking down your street? - Page 3 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
AngelBeats

AngelBeats

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would be a real girlie man and cry and yell "Tomomi marry me" LOL

Back to top Go down
JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
Hopefully get a selfie then get on about my business

How would you react if you saw SCANDAL walking down your street? - Page 3 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down
MerlinEllis

MerlinEllis

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well hopefully I wouldn't randomly bump into them until I'm better at japanese, but either way I would do my best to ask for an autograph and then let them go about their business. If I could manage it I would try to say something about how much their music motivates me and how I started playing drums because of Rina. But mostly likely I would just panic. haha

Back to top Go down
Meianx15

Meianx15

Caless Student
Caless Student
LOVE  Woooh!! I'll shout their names I guess...and of course I would grab the chance to shake hands or have a photo with them  If that happens I can die in peace .dies.

Back to top Go down
rachel_snsd48

rachel_snsd48

Caless Student
Caless Student
Would try to tell them I love them and probably cry. I would take a million pictures and try to get Tomomi to sing the One Piece bridge for me  .toj.

How would you react if you saw SCANDAL walking down your street? - Page 3 HXANjwi
Back to top Go down
Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
I'll probably sound like the boring one here but I'd probably not do anything at all. To be honest, they're probably tired of people bothering them. I'll notice them but won't say anything and let them get to where they want to go in peace.

Writers Catalogue

Where The Rubber Meets The Road (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
Front Page (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
To The End Of The World (2014, Scandal Fan fiction).
The importance Of Being Piper (2015, Fallout 4 Fan fiction).
From The West To The East (2016, Fallout New Vegas Fan fiction).

Growth (2016, Novel)
A New Beginning (2019, Novel).
A New Beginning 2: By The Blood Of My Enemies (2019, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 1]: The Ballade Of The Dark Queen (2020, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 2]: The Song Of Male Desire (2021, Novel).
One Night Only (2023, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 3]: A Hermit Out Of Her Shell (TBA-2024, Novel).
Back to top Go down
Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
First say "Hello" to them.
Thanks them for their great songs.
Ask a picture with them.
And ask autograph of each membres.

Back to top Go down
Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'd probably shit my pants.

How would you react if you saw SCANDAL walking down your street? - Page 3 2foml0
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.