You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Buyee.jp says you can't order tickets If you are overseas, kinda sucks. Everything is in Japan lol

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down
Tombery

Tombery

Caless Student
Caless Student
@kudo_maharizu

This time I got my tickets with the help of a Japanese friend. My Mania card hasn't still arrived. They charged already my credit card and I got a confirmation via email. I had 'rent' the address of a family from Osaka who I know well and used my name. I am hoping the delivery will work. In about two weeks I should know more details.

@Scandalsuki

Do you mean, take you with me to Japan or to a concert? Sure we can go to a concert together. I hope in December is my last travel to Japan and next year at this time I am able to live there permanently. I am working on my dream but everything is still in progress yet.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed part of the post. Please read the rules again: We do not allow ANYTHING to be sold on SH.)

I can’t list my attended lives anymore. Too many – over 60. In 2024 I will celebrate my 10 anniversary of SCANDAL lives.
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Tombery wrote:@kudo_maharizu

This time I got my tickets with the help of a Japanese friend. My Mania card hasn't still arrived. They charged already my credit card and I got a confirmation via email. I had 'rent' the address of a family from Osaka who I know well and used my name. I am hoping the delivery will work. In about two weeks I should know more details.

Thanks. I wasn't trying to be nosey but I've read in S-H quite a few people find it difficult to maintain their membership due to issues with the deputising service they had been using. So, I just wanted to find out how some people still get to buy SCANDAL MANIA-related tix/stuff - like you.

I have friends in Japan but as they are not SCANDAL fans, I don't really wanna impose. They won't say it but y'know - mendokusai! hehe

It's gonna be crazy as I still have no tickets but I have my holidays booked. Hahaha.

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 2 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
wormwood

wormwood

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm sorry it only works in Japan.

Guys, if you're going to SCANDAL's show in Nagoya, we should meet. I'm going alone since none of my friends are a fan of SCANDAL.

Back to top Go down

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Tombery wrote:@Scandalsuki

Do you mean, take you with me to Japan or to a concert? Sure we can go to a concert together. I hope in December is my last travel to Japan and next year at this time I am able to live there permanently. I am working on my dream but everything is still in progress yet.
I would appreciate any kind of help from buying concert tickets to going to the concert together.

I don't know the language, don't know anyone living there, I have a terrible sense of direction (figuring out where I am, reading maps, understanding public transport) and I have never traveled anywhere foreign alone so far. So basically difficulty "hard mode".  I am aiming to go in 2017 or later.

Back to top Go down
Tombery

Tombery

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think the easiest way for getting tickets (after general sale) is yahoo auctions if you don’t have experience with concerts in Japan. You have already friends in Japan so probably you can use their account for bidding, deliver the tickets to their address and pick them up later.

If you know nobody you still can use a proxy service like www.fromjapan.co.jp, www.japonicamarket.com or complete different but I have good experiences with those two. The advantage is you can search for your preferred seat row but therefore it is more expensive.

I would like to meet before the concert too but in Nagoya it could be difficult, I don’t know yet. Let’s hope for the best.

I can’t list my attended lives anymore. Too many – over 60. In 2024 I will celebrate my 10 anniversary of SCANDAL lives.
Back to top Go down

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Is it possible to get very good seats through auctions (center, row between 1-20 for example) and how much should I expect to pay for that?

Last edited by Scandalsuki on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Scandalsuki wrote:Is it possible to get very good seats through auctions (center, row between 1-20 for example) and how much should I expect to pay for that?

From my experience at the HW Japan Tour, my 18th row tix (which is pretty good in my opinion) was 1000 yen more than the normal price (5400+1000 yen). I found a front row ticket but I can't for the life remember how much it was - but enough for me to say it was expensive enough for me to kinda go 'nah... forget it'. lol

That was a hall tour. The arena tour tix is more expensive, and whilst row 20 is nothing much for a hall, for an arena it's a big deal. Hence, I imagine it'd be pretty expensive.

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Mich Acevedo

Mich Acevedo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello everyone !! Hey do you guys think it'd be too late to try to get good seats for the budokan shows during dates close to the general sale or after ? I understand most of you have experience with this so by what dates do tickets start being available through sites like Yahoo auctions Japan ?? I appreciate the help of anyone who answers. , thanks :3 CANTA Noise

2015/05/22 hello world Hollywood
 2015/05/23 hello world Anaheim
CANTA DANCE
Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Cool, Mich. You planning on going to Japan for the show?

(If so, I'm achingly jealous.)

Back to top Go down
Mich Acevedo

Mich Acevedo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah saldiven, Well if I actually figure this thing out and get tickets for it than yeah , I've been meaning to go to Japan ( and probably get totally lost) for a while now and what better reason than to go see SCANDAL :3 but yeah I still need to figure out how Yahoo auctions Japan works and how bidding also works to because I have no idea  CANTA Depressed

CANTA DANCE
Back to top Go down
shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mich Acevedo wrote:Yeah saldiven, Well if I actually figure this thing out and get tickets for it than yeah , I've been meaning to go to Japan ( and probably get totally lost) for a while now and what better reason than to go see SCANDAL :3 but yeah I still need to figure out how Yahoo auctions Japan works and how bidding also works to because I have no idea  CANTA Depressed
Samesies! It's seems reallllly complicated.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down
Mich Acevedo

Mich Acevedo

Caless Student
Caless Student
shirokun wrote:
Mich Acevedo wrote:Yeah saldiven, Well if I actually figure this thing out and get tickets for it than yeah , I've been meaning to go to Japan ( and probably get totally lost) for a while now and what better reason than to go see SCANDAL :3 but yeah I still need to figure out how Yahoo auctions Japan works and how bidding also works to because I have no idea  CANTA Depressed
Haha I guess we'll just have to try our best and figure this out Happy so you're planning to go too ?? CANTA DANCE

Back to top Go down
shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mich Acevedo wrote:
shirokun wrote:
Haha I guess we'll just have to try our best and figure this out Happy so you're planning to go too ?? CANTA DANCE
Yep, I'm trying to see what other bands are touring during then as well. I'm also planning a trip to South Korea the same year, I don't know how I'm gonna get the money for that lol

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down
Mich Acevedo

Mich Acevedo

Caless Student
Caless Student
shirokun wrote:
Mich Acevedo wrote:
shirokun wrote:
Yep, I'm trying to see what other bands are touring during then as well. I'm also planning a trip to South Korea the same year, I don't know how I'm gonna get the money for that lol
Cool :3 I just want to go for SCANDAL but man like you said this is complicated haha , GUYS!!! We need help from the expert fans on here , please !!! Haha  CANTA Depressed

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

If you have bid on eBay, then Y!JA is pretty similar.

There are many online companies that lets a non-Japanese buyer get stuff and I've kinda gotten off buyee now as, like you guys pointed out, tickets appear to be 'not for sale' on buyee. I use fromjapan.com. The difference with buyee is, you need to deposit your money first. So, if your ticket is say 10000yen, put a deposit of like 15000yen (you'll need the extra for the charges etc). You can still top up later if it's not enough.

You scan Yahoo! Japan for your tickets, copy the URL to the page of the ticket you are want to bid on and paste it in fromjapan.com. On the fromjapan.com page, it will be in English so you will know what the current bidding price is, if there is a buy it now price etc like eBay.

There's a FAQ that is worth reading here: http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/qanda#qacid_3

I checked yesterday, no one was selling anything yet. People in Japan are usually honest even if they are scalpers. Operative word: usually.

So, until they have the physical ticket, they won't sell it yet. That's why there's nothing at the mo.

Back to top Go down
Mich Acevedo

Mich Acevedo

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:If you have bid on eBay, then Y!JA is pretty similar.

There are many online companies that lets a non-Japanese buyer get stuff and I've kinda gotten off buyee now as, like you guys pointed out, tickets appear to be 'not for sale' on buyee. I use fromjapan.com. The difference with buyee is, you need to deposit your money first. So, if your ticket is say 10000yen, put a deposit of like 15000yen (you'll need the extra for the charges etc). You can still top up later if it's not enough.

You scan Yahoo! Japan for your tickets, copy the URL to the page of the ticket you are want to bid on and paste it in fromjapan.com. On the fromjapan.com page, it will be in English so you will know what the current bidding price is, if there is a buy it now price etc like eBay.

There's a FAQ that is worth reading here: http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/qanda#qacid_3

I checked yesterday, no one was selling anything yet. People in Japan are usually honest even if they are scalpers. Operative word: usually.

So, until they have the physical ticket, they won't sell it yet. That's why there's nothing at the mo.
Thanks a lot for the Info , I appreciate it and well I've never placed a bid on eBay before but I at least know how haha and thanks for the site too , hey is using rinkya and option ?

Back to top Go down
Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My girlfriend and I are planning on attending both Budokan shows so you can probably expect to see us at some point. ^.^ It's actually kind of comforting to know that there are some familiar faces from the U.S shows that are planning to go to Budokan as well haha.

She and I will be in Japan for two weeks (roughly one week in Tokyo and the second week in Osaka) but we'll probably only have the chance to meet up with others on the day of the lives. ^.^ My girlfriend would be happy to meet people that I met at the U.S shows though~ ^_^ And of course new people that we'll meet. :3

Back to top Go down
Mich Acevedo

Mich Acevedo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys care to help me out ?? How can I buy tickets for budokan through the club SCANDAL presale ?? I've Been trying for hours  CANTA Depressed

CANTA DANCE
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Mich Acevedo wrote:Hey guys care to help me out ?? How can I buy tickets for budokan through the club SCANDAL presale ?? I've Been trying for hours  CANTA Depressed

That's because you live in the 'States and the club is a cellphone/smartphone-based fan club that will work only in Japan, I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down
Mich Acevedo

Mich Acevedo

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:
Mich Acevedo wrote:Hey guys care to help me out ?? How can I buy tickets for budokan through the club SCANDAL presale ?? I've Been trying for hours  CANTA Depressed

That's because you live in the 'States and the club is a cellphone/smartphone-based fan club that will work only in Japan, I'm afraid.
Oh ok Sad haha thanks I guess I'll have to go with Yahoo auctions then :3 anyway thanks  CANTA Peace

CANTA DANCE
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

There's another option aside from YJA: You can have a shopping site such as Rinkya buy you tickets from general sale when it starts in October. It'll probably be cheaper than trying to get tickets through YJA, but it'll be a gamble as to where your seats will be located because you can't choose exactly where you want to sit.

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Mich Acevedo

Mich Acevedo

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:There's another option aside from YJA: You can have a shopping site such as Rinkya buy you tickets from general sale when it starts in October. It'll probably be cheaper than trying to get tickets through YJA, but it'll be a gamble as to where your seats will be located because you can't choose exactly where you want to sit.
Thanks TGE Happy and about the price I really don't mind how expensive they can be, I really prefer to get good seats than buying tickets based on the price  :3

CANTA DANCE
Back to top Go down
EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Could someone tell me the range of price it can be for auction the ticket? (well, not the best seat like front row, but just not be on the side of stage) .stars.

Back to top Go down
Tombery

Tombery

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

First it depends on the location Nagoya and Budokan first day will probably be sold out so it’s more expensive. I saw front row tickets for about 60.000 yen (+ proxy fees and shipment) for Yokohama festival and Nagoya HELLO WORLD.

But it is absolutely not necessary you also can get a good view and enjoy a concert with a much cheaper ticket. With about 10.000 yen you should be able to get a seat with a great view to the stage. For example I had been lucky with my ticket for 360°. I paid 9.600 yen (+PF and shipment) for row 5 (it was at the same distance like row 2 from center because the side rows were curved to the stage) and stand right in front of Tomomi. I had asked two girls for my seat location and they brought me to the spot I couldn’t believe it and asked them again if they are really sure.

In Yokohama I paid 10.500 yen for first row on the side (so no arena, but at the point I hadn’t understood the auction) and within about 20 m to the stage. I couldn’t complain about the view but it was too far for my taste.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.