You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Tony
Some of us had to do with only sea or big lakes. Not all of us have some handy ocean nearby Tongue

Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
I'm so jealous when I know I was supposed to be there T-T
Interresting setlist but they stayed in something "regular" with no particular songs out of what they used to play.

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Love Bitter Chocolate,but i thought they might go with something more obscure or one they haven't played live in a while,like Hikare or Sakura Goodbye.

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Qberto wrote:Love Bitter Chocolate,but i thought they might go with something more obscure or one they haven't played live in a while,like Hikare or Sakura Goodbye.
They might at tomorrows live, i hope so .happy.

i heard that they have shown clips at the beginning and end of the show.  I wonder what those are about.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Qberto wrote:Love Bitter Chocolate,but i thought they might go with something more obscure or one they haven't played live in a while,like Hikare or Sakura Goodbye.

For the one song they're always switching out, they're only playing slower tempo songs and never any truly upbeat ones. You can see the trend: "Kimi to Yoru to Namida," "Switch," and now "Bitter Chocolate."

I don't think anyone mentioned this yet, but the reason why is that they actually have the audience sit down for 3 songs (the song they switch out, "Winter story," and "Departure"), and the songs all are slower tempo songs.

-------------------------------------------------

Star~world96® wrote:[i heard that they have shown clips at the beginning and end of the show.  I wonder what those are about.

Not sure where you heard that, but nope, they didn't play any kind of clips or videos.

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@TGE 
Oh alright cool, i read it in a blog somewhere, but i probably might have interpreted it  wrong lol. But thanks for telling me. .smile.

So slow tempo songs eh? My guess is Haruka, Place of Life, or one piece for tomorrow, but I'll just wait and see :onionrider:

Tho I'm hoping for something different like Weather report or Bright. (*U*)

Last edited by Star~world96® on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [insert absurd reason here])

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 8 Kn9D8xS

Set list for SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016『PERFECT WORLD』 @ Nippon Budokan, day 2:

Spoiler:

#front-page #setlist #setlist_perfectworld

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I need to see the live video now, .please.

I hope a video will be up soon, I'm surprised they played Morning Sun.

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I heard that there was something happened to the solo of Scandal Baby because of naughty Timo?

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Metal Mickey wrote:I heard that there was something happened to the solo of Scandal Baby because of naughty Timo?

MAMI did cock up one of the solos a tad just now, but I can't remember on which song (prolly as you said SCANDAL BABY) but I can't remember why. TIMO was at her end of the stage at that point, IIRC, so I'm not sure what she did exactly.

The middle bit where TIMO and MAMI joined HARU in the middle went without anything much interesting/funny happening (seen funnier ones at their other shows hehe) but that's not the solo part.

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 8 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just finished watching the concert. Like the title suggests, it was a perfect concert. A very nice mixture of old and new songs.

My favorite song of the concert so far is "Kill the Virgin" followed by "Oyasumi" and "Chiisana Honoo".

During the MC, Mami was talking about clothes and how she wanted to try making her own from what I understood. Can someone tell me what exactly she meant by that? Just creating designs or actually sewing them herself?

SCANDAL BABY did have a funny bit, Haruna having to chuckle and miss a part of the lyrics was pretty funny to me.

I saw Jade and Erich 5 times, they were impossible to miss. Maybe someone else can spot more SH members.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Scandalsuki wrote:During the MC, Mami was talking about clothes and how she wanted to try making her own from what I understood. Can someone tell me what exactly she meant by that? Just creating designs or actually sewing them herself?

I saw Jade and Erich 5 times, they were impossible to miss. Maybe someone else can spot more SH members.

She meant actually sewing them herself. She said how she saw pieces of clothing that looked really easy to make so she thought that she could even try making them. She also said how she cut up the black jeans the band wore for COUNTDOWN JAPAN.

And that's awesome haha. I wish I could watch it now!

Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Watching the Wowow recording...I love the Shoujo S solos Happy

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
BattleHermit wrote:Watching the Wowow recording...I love the Shoujo S solos Happy
OMG do you have a link? Air-chan's hype on facebook is go me anticipatin it.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 8 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
They rock the big stages now.

Back to top Go down
joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
WOWOW recording is just so good! Wish I could have been there.

Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 8 7XmfYWD
I think I know some people here Happy

Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Jade, it was really cool that the camera got you during SCANDAL BABY when the audience sings haha

Also, I was freaking out during Shoujo S lol
I was not expecting that at all
It was so awesome .toj.

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 8 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Next stop - the Blu-ray!   Did anyone notice if they recorded both nights?  It'll be interesting to see what ends up on the disc.

A fun end to the tour it seems, I do like how personal their MC moments are.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Alxa wrote:Next stop - the Blu-ray!   Did anyone notice if they recorded both nights?  It'll be interesting to see what ends up on the disc.

A fun end to the tour it seems, I do like how personal their MC moments are.

There were some cameras on night one but that was for the two screens on each side of the stage as well as providing occasional shots for the three LCD backdrops.

Nite two had cameras on cranes for the WOWOW broadcast.

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The Perfect World concert was amazing LOVE I love Standard, LiaJ, Shoujo S (especially with those solos) Morning Sun ( i spoiled myself watching this but I couldn't help it Hehee ) Suki.Suki and Chiisana Honou performances.  Watching Rina going at it on drums throughout the live was very fun. Rock on

I was super surprised by Wowow to air Morning Sun and Suki-Suki performance... Well Scandal knew they were gonna be broadcasted so they prolly wanted fans to see those songs anyway.

Last edited by Star~world96® on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This live was PERFECT)

Back to top Go down
flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
Yeah the solos in "Shōjo S" were fantastic! Even Haruna got one!

Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
Kill The Virgin!

Back to top Go down
neotono

neotono

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shoujo S and STANDARD just did the thing for me. This is by far their best concert, IMO. I'm loving SUKI-SUKI.

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 8 9CS8aFq
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Scandalsuki wrote:Maybe someone else can spot more SH members.

We were not right in the front but I can see me and my friend:

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 8 Guadibudokan_zpssijplhm3

You gotta believe me hahaha  CANTA Peace

My fav bits of the two nights:
- for a start, being able to see a gig at the world reknown Nippon Budōkan
- MAMI smiling from ear to ear after that pyro on ESY
- the solos on 少女S
- RINA's pyjama talk on night 2's MC which to me sounded a bit saucy hahaha (Jade - translation onegai lol)
- feeling some emotions welling up with HARU's opening chords to ちいさなほのお *koff*
- grabbing two (haha) of the confetti that flew out during Sisters; on night two, they flew too far out to the left of us lol
- getting to meet SH members. Some I've never met (like Sam, Mich and Neil), and others (Noodles, TGE) I've met at the London show back in April - which is right bizarre to meet again in Japan of all places
- seeing ビターチョクレート, LIFE IS A JOURNEY, Sisters, ちいさなほのお, Stamp!, SUKI-SUKI and Morning Sun live for the first time

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.