Go down

Re: 21st Single - 「Stamp!」
Posted Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:08 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
joon wrote:
Alxa wrote:I ordered on July 1st and ordered 2 other things at the time... did you order later then that?  Could be time of order or size of order that dictates priority. 
But it should ship tonight US time if it's in shipping process now.
21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 Y1X3kJ1

It has been 'In Shipping Process' for a couple of days now. So maybe it's just random how they pack it. Maybe since there are likely more shipments headed for the USA, they prioritize that first.

I see you chose Air Mail - that likely has a factor in it.  

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/guide/help/shipping/available_shipping_methods

I believe the way Air Mail works is they have to fill a container with enough items before it is shipped - thus the up to 8 week delay.

I used FedEx, it's crazy how fast I get it.  Costs through the nose - but I try to bundle for that reason.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
It's release day, my order isn't even processed yet, another album I ordered is labelled "processed" in the english version of CDJ but "restocking" in the french one, and the same goes for my RS Japan copy excepted additionally it's now squarely labelled "out of print" on the product page x) And no news from CDJ yet of course.
I still hope they'll manage to send me my order in the coming months x)

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:20 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Alxa wrote:I see you chose Air Mail - that likely has a factor in it.  

I believe the way Air Mail works is they have to fill a container with enough items before it is shipped - thus the up to 8 week delay.

I used FedEx, it's crazy how fast I get it.  Costs through the nose - but I try to bundle for that reason.
Not quite sure actually, but you might be right. Guess I've always been lucky in the past. I've had things on eBay shipped from Japan through airmail and it has arrived one day later (still don't understand how that works).

Oh well, all we can do is wait and see .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:28 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
joon wrote:
Alxa wrote:I see you chose Air Mail - that likely has a factor in it.  

Not quite sure actually, but you might be right. Guess I've always been lucky in the past. I've had things on eBay shipped from Japan through airmail and it has arrived one day later (still don't understand how that works).

Oh well, all we can do is wait and see .smile.

I believe it's all luck - if you are the last few boxes in the container it's super fast.  I used SAL Small Packet on one order of some manga, and I recall studying all the options and that's why I didn't go with airmail.

I really like CDJ I've been ordering from them since at least 2011, but I've used FedEx 13 times and SAL once.  So I'm less of an expert on the other shipping methods.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:50 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
joon wrote:
Alxa wrote:I ordered on July 1st and ordered 2 other things at the time... did you order later then that?  Could be time of order or size of order that dictates priority. 

It has been 'In Shipping Process' for a couple of days now. So maybe it's just random how they pack it. Maybe since there are likely more shipments headed for the USA, they prioritize that first.

Ditto. Looks like I'll be going to YouTube to get my 「Stamp!」fix then.

I only use EMS with CDJ, that's pretty fast too (I guess it's called Express Mail Service for a reason), if it's not for the delay at UK Customs, which is a bit hit and miss depending on how much the items cost.

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:00 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Does anyone else also dislike the first 12 seconds of Flashback NO. 5? I am thinking of cutting that part out, not a very pleasant sound for me. The rest of the song is amazing. I still like Stamp! more though because of the happy mood it generates.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:28 am

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Alxa wrote:
joon wrote:

I see you chose Air Mail - that likely has a factor in it.  

I can't use fedex... they always charge me 20 or 30$ to process the taxes or w/e

when I use ems it always gets through without me having to pay taxes...

Also for the air mail thing, that's basically how it works (at least where I work). They hand it off to a company that has shipments going to lots of places and they go through the post after it gets there (usually it's just a pallet for air, not a container so it isn't as bad as ground/sea options)

Canada to Australia usually takes like 4-6 weeks that way

Last edited by Uldred on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 am

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh, by the way:
MORA, FLAC 24/48 (48KHz? I don't really get it e_e)
MORA, LC-AAC 320Kbps

If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:37 am

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Jikan wrote:Oh, by the way:
MORA, LC-AAC 320Kbps
woah O_O

I haven't seen anyone do a commercial release in 24/48 in a while...

CDs are 16/44.1. that's 24/48...

gibe pls...

the sad part is that it's probably mastered for cd and just exported to 24/48 so it's basically the same thing ;_;

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:44 am

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Uldred wrote:the sad part is that it's probably mastered for cd and just exported to 24/48

Yeah, that's what I fear… I'll have a look at the spectrum analysis :|

Edit: seems to be a legit 24/48 FLAC file. Now I really don't get it e_e

Last edited by Jikan on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Jikan wrote:Oh, by the way:
MORA, LC-AAC 320Kbps

This is a Japan-only thing, right? Or there are ways to get this (legally hehe).

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:16 am

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@kudo_maharizu: MORA is only available from Japan. You can't even proceed to checkout without a japanese proxy or VPN, let alone you'd need a japanese address and credit card.

IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:58 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalinthehouse.tumblr.com/
Mine has also been in shipping process for a couple of days now. I always use FedEx with the new releases, you have to pay customs, but at least they are not stuck in there for weeks, or months. Mexican customs are the worst, and they always open the Limited Editions, so I always get super angry. Anyway. They shipped HELLO WORLD two days before the release and I got it one day after. I was hoping they would do the same with Stamp!, and I actually ordered it within the first hour of the pre-order release. Looks like I'll have to wait at least another week.

Demand must be crazy this time. If I am not mistaken, usually you could find the first press singles in CDJ a few weeks after the release. I got Yoake first press like 2 months after. Stamp! first press was sold out a few days before the release. The World Tour has really made a great impact, hasn't it? I'm so happy for them. Too bad international sales don't appear on charts anymore.

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 Sca_he10

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:22 am

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
danlexia wrote:Mine has also been in shipping process for a couple of days now. I always use FedEx with the new releases, you have to pay customs, but at least they are not stuck in there for weeks, or months. Mexican customs are the worst, and they always open the Limited Editions, so I always get super angry. Anyway. They shipped HELLO WORLD two days before the release and I got it one day after. I was hoping they would do the same with Stamp!, and I actually ordered it within the first hour of the pre-order release. Looks like I'll have to wait at least another week.

Demand must be crazy this time. If I am not mistaken, usually you could find the first press singles in CDJ a few weeks after the release. I got Yoake first press like 2 months after. Stamp! first press was sold out a few days before the release. The World Tour has really made a great impact, hasn't it? I'm so happy for them. Too bad international sales don't appear on charts anymore.

I know! Mexican customs are the worst thing on earth! Last time when  I bought HW, I used EMS, and I got it like 20 days after the release, I was really angry .rage. . This time I'm using Fedex but I've never paid taxes, I hope this thime is not the exception. My order is in shipping process since last friday.

BTW, do anyone know if tomorrow Stamp! will appear in Oricon chart?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:56 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Just got the email from CDJapan that they shipped the single. .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:59 am

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

joon wrote:Just got the email from CDJapan that they shipped the single. .clap.

Me, too. After the "In shipping process" since yesterday. .hot.

I use EMS, so hope it arrives soon with no customs issue.

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 620191
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:55 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalinthehouse.tumblr.com/
Finally!!!!!

They usually charge custom taxes when the package is over $70, but sometimes the government needs money, because you know, why not?, so they charge the tax anyway. I hope they won't this time.

I can't wait to hang that poster on my bedroom!

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 Sca_he10

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:00 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Stamp! Single Lyrics (includes English translations):

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t12014-stamp-single-lyrics#719745

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:50 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Stamp! debuted @ #5 on the Oricon daily single chart! (which is nice considering the competition)

Other charts:
- RecoChoku daily single (song) chart: #15 (Stamp!) / #52 (Flashback no.5)
- RecoChoku daily rock song chart: #2 (Stamp!) / #9 (Flashback no.5)
- RecoChoku daily album chart: #20
- Mora daily single (song) chart: #19 (Stamp!, mp3) / #48 (Flashback no.5, mp3) / #70 (Stamp!, FLAC) / #100 (Flashback no.5, FLAC)
- Mora daily album chart: #26 (FLAC) / #37 (mp3)
- Mora daily Hi-res single (song) chart: #3 (Stamp!) / #7 (Flashback no.5)
- Mora daily Hi-res album chart: #9

Last edited by sillentdx on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:51 am

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
I've come to the conclusion that "Flashback No. 5", while very nice, definitely lacks some Tomomi lead vocals and especially her trademark chunky basslines. You really need to force yourself to hear her bass on that song and that's really weird.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:58 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
I think SCANDAL should step up with their drumming pattern. Like, making use of the double pedals every now and then. Ever since Rina has learned them years ago, they have never actually demonstrated it onto their songs. Some songs would have sounded better with it, I could imagine Flashback no.5 sounding more rockish and sophisticated

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hapihapi wrote:I think SCANDAL should step up with their drumming pattern. Like, making use of the double pedals every now and then. Ever since Rina has learned them years ago, they have never actually demonstrated it onto their songs. Some songs would have sounded better with it, I could imagine Flashback no.5 sounding more rockish and sophisticated.
Wow, I was thinking the same thing, after hearing the full clear hd version (and with head phones on) of Flashback .05, and it sounds a lot better to me than it did before, and I'm loving the sound of Rina's kick drum.  But like you said it would have sounded more rockish and cool if she would fully use the double pedaling in it.
 The only time she uses them during a song if it for a very short trasition (e.g in Departure and Love survive) or at the end for finishing (e.g in Standard and Orange Juice) or in lives.  I'm hoping we get to hear songs with a fully use her double pedaling, I think it would make the songs sound cool and more complex.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I don't think their songs need to be more complex. They're not Rush...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
flyingwill wrote:I've come to the conclusion that "Flashback No. 5", while very nice, definitely lacks some Tomomi lead vocals and especially her trademark chunky basslines. You really need to force yourself to hear her bass on that song and that's really weird.

I couldn't agree more o/

IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
So now after hearing the full version of Flashback No.5 (yes, those few little seconds we didn't get before the release count lol) I can definitely say it's an awesome song and I think I like it a little more than Stamp!

I think one of my fav parts is when Haru holds that final "dakishimete"  for a long time at the end.

I don't see why some ppl say it feels incomplete or w/e. It feels like a perfectly good song to me.
It's sure to get ppl pumped up at lives. It does me .happy.

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 17 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.