You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
To commemorate the release of 『YELLOW』, SCANDAL will be holding two mini lives at Lazona Kawasaki in Kanagawa Prefecture & Hankyu Nishinomiya Gardens in Hyogo Prefecture. Viewing is free. By buying a CD you will be able to enter a lottery with 3 different prizes.

Here are the details for the event in Kanagawa:

【Event Summary】
SCANDAL 『YELLOW』 Release Commemoration - Special Mini Live in EAST

■Date: 3/4 (Fri.)
Mini Live: 18:30~
※There will be a meet & greet after the event.

■Venue: Lazona Kawasaki Plaza 2F Ruefer Square Grand Stage
Kawasaki, Saiwai-ku Horikawa-cho, 72-1 - Direct connection to JR Kawasaki Station West

■Viewing: Free

■Special lottery start time: 10:00 ~ 18:00
※Those who purchase SCANDAL's 7th album 『YELLOW』 (all editions) on the day of the event at the CD table from 10:00 will be given a lottery ticket.
Customers with lottery tickets can join the lottery to win special prizes.
※Please note the the lottery tickets are limited in number.

■Special lottery prizes
A Prize: Meet & Greet!
…In commemoration of the release of SCANDAL's 7th album ahead of their tour, 7 lucky pairs will be invited to a M&G!
※It will be held in a separate room after the event.
B Prize: SCANDAL Official Reporter
※Please check the following details for info about the Official Reporter.
C Prize: Autographed poster

≪SCANDAL Official Reporter details≫
①    You can watch the mini live from the front press area as an official reporter.
②    Your special report of this event will be uploaded to the band's mobile fan club 「CLUB SCANDAL」.
※Details will be announced to those who are selected.

■CD sales start time: 10:00 (Scheduled)
※CD sales are cash only. No credit cards.

■Notes
Spoiler:

The event in Hyogo:

【Event Summary】
SCANDAL 『YELLOW』 Release Commemoration - Special Mini Live in WEST

■Date: 3/6 (Sun.)
Mini Live: 15:00~
※There will be a meet & greet after the event.

■Venue: Nishinomiya, Hyogo Prefecture, Hankyu Nishinomiya Gardens, fourth floor sky garden, Kinoha Stage

■Viewing: Free

■Special lottery start time: 10:00 ~ 14:30
※Those who purchase SCANDAL's 7th album 『YELLOW』 (all editions) on the day of the event at the CD table from 10:00 will be given a lottery ticket.
Customers with lottery tickets can join the lottery to win special prizes.
※Please note the the lottery tickets are limited in number.

■Special lottery prizes
A Prize: Meet & Greet!
…In commemoration of the release of SCANDAL's 7th album ahead of their tour, 7 lucky pairs will be invited to a M&G!
※It will be held in a separate room after the event.
B Prize: SCANDAL Official Reporter
※Please check the following details for info about the Official Reporter.
C Prize: Autographed poster

≪SCANDAL Official Reporter details≫
①    You can watch the mini live from the front press area as an official reporter.
②    Your special report of this event will be uploaded to the band's mobile fan club 「CLUB SCANDAL」.
※Details will be announced to those who are selected.

■CD sales start time: 10:00 (Scheduled)
※CD sales are cash only. No credit cards.

SCANDAL 『YELLOW』 Release Event - Special High Touch Circuit 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

MAMI to Miss Appearances Due to Illness
Posted Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:59 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Looks like MAMI (who had to miss appearances in Nagoya with HARU yesterday) is still feeling under the weather and will not be able to make it to the special YELLOW release events this weekend. They will be cancelling the mini lives and instead will do a high-five event titled "Special High Touch Circuit."

MAMI, who was absent at yesterday's event due to sickness, has type B influenza and, as per doctor's orders, will be cancelling her appearances for 3/4 in Kawasaki and 3/6 in Nishinomiya. We deeply apologize to everyone that was looking forward to these live events.

We apologize to everyone for the concern and inconvenience. MAMI is look forward to seeing everyone, so she is currently striving to get better. We would like to humbly thank you for your understanding and acknowledgment.

The event will be carried out by the three remaining members HARUNA · TOMOMI · RINA. From the "If the four of us are not there, we cannot play a live" thoughts of the band, the scheduled mini lives will be canceled. We apologize to everyone who had been looking forward to the live performances.

Due to the members' hopes of "This doesn't take its place, but we want to make the fans happy and see them", those who purchase their new album 「YELLOW」 on the day of the event will get to high-five the members.

http://www.scandal-4.com/info/archive/?465393

A tweet from MAMI:

Everyone who was looking forward to these, I truly apologize.
I apologize from the bottom of my heart for the inconvenience and worrying everyone with the mismanagement of my health, and for suddenly announcing this.
I'll try to see everyone soon!

https://twitter.com/scandal_mami/status/705289243787046913

#front-page

SCANDAL 『YELLOW』 Release Event - Special High Touch Circuit 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
NikkoNakamura

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ahh! Mami! 

I hope she feels better soon. I'm worried. .please.

I really like the new event title for some reason, sounds really cool.

SCANDAL 『YELLOW』 Release Event - Special High Touch Circuit U9CD2Bt
~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down
SconeEd

SconeEd

Caless Student
Caless Student
Get well soon Mami-chan!

I love the attitude of the other girls as well, "If the four of us are not there, we cannot play a live"

To be expected after 10 years together but still lovely thoughts from them.

Back to top Go down

Kawasaki
Posted Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:03 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
At Kawasaki there was about 150 people waiting in line before 10am this morning for the CD purchase, I was number 135. About 5 people won the sign poster whilst i was there, lottery done with 3 ipad mini, you hit start/stop, no poster for me though.

I took a photo of the signed poster here.
Signed poster.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
wildthing wrote:At Kawasaki there was about 150 people waiting in line before 10am this morning for the CD purchase, I was number 135. About 5 people won the sign poster whilst i was there, lottery done with 3 ipad mini, you hit start/stop, no poster for me though.

I took a photo of the signed poster here.
Signed poster.

In the end over 500 fans did the hi 5 event.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.