Posted Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:14 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Practice scenery

Practice scenery - 2006-09-27 (RINA) 9UJbduU

Rina here(#☆U∨Ub

It felt like the day ended fast today~bД^ It was a fun day in a lot of ways(*★бдu)σ Since I had a lot more homework than usual today, I went home and studied a bit(*PqVu☆) We couldn't get the band together because I was late in going back↓↓↓

※Thanks so much for the comments※

Ri★+.゜chan!
Thank you so much for being the first comment. Is that soー★! Well~you can use that time on something else◆¨d)

Purin-chan★!
Is it not unusual for a third year middle school class do tamaire? But it sounds fun(°_・) Please play tamaire enthusiasticallyッhaha'`+)

Yokohama☆★san!
Nice to meet you(・∀・)!! Thank you very muchーσ3^ Yes! I'm really working hard☆★ When we debut, please come out and see us, okay☆!

Ri~chan☆☆!
Nice to meet you(・∀・)!! My neck has healed haha'`+) I'm fine~☆ Even though the sports festival is drawing near, there are still things I haven't been able to do at all and the teachers are in a rush as well(*rush*;O_oq) I need to work hard.. haha

Baron Kuni-san☆!
Tomo and I taking pictures of each other was fun haha'`+) My neck is just fineヾ(・A・○)♪ Thanks so much☆(That's uncomfortableー!!) is how I moved about! Ah~I feel so much better (haha o+゜ I've never been a sports festival champion..I'll do my best (haha o+゜

Well then~see you tomorrowヾ(∀(゜∀゜)∀゜)This has been Rina σω`Bye bye~

2006-09-27 10:24
Spoiler:

Comments that RINA was answering from this previous blog:

Ri★+.゚: I'm the first comment today~★゛haha
Yayッ(艸¨★)oO

Ri★+.゚ doesn't know any club activities~㊦㊦
I probably won't join any(pÅ;`q{㊦)

Purin: Hello~★+。
Rina-chan's school's athletic festival
Seems interesting
As for my school...
Maybe a cavalry battle?
We're doing tamaire・・・{*sweat*
Isn't that for elementary-aged kids?{ haha

Yokohama: It's my first time commenting☆★
Rina-chan, you're adorable〃〃
Please do your best...
I'm cheering for you~★☆

Ri~: Hello! Nice to meet you★!
Is your neck pain okay now~?
Please do your best at sports festival practice! I'm cheering for you(^m^)haha
All right, I'll come again Xv)

Baron Kuni: Aah, I want to take a picture with Rina-chan lol

Is your neck okay? Did you move it about? Like, 「That's uncomfortableー!!」

Cowboys and girls? Equestrian, uh-huh. Rope, uh-huh. Tin cans...
I don't get it at all lol
Well, at any rate, please have fun♪

Practice scenery - 2006-09-27 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum