You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kuroki_san

Kuroki_san

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Skaterhawk
Metal Mickey wrote:Watched the PV of Scandal Baby. Mami at the last scene is super hot! I can't take my eyes off of her!

Watched to, the first thing I did after woke up, I like it.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Scandal as their own road crew...excellent Happy
But I would have to punish Rina for knocking those guitars over !

2nd Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION 2」 - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I enjoyed the Scandal Baby pv,  it was pretty interesting and kinda funny.  The girls looked great at the end but I think that had dress a little too classy for just that small bit, especially for a fun song like Scandal Baby.
Nevertheless, I am so glad they didn't just grab a footage of SB live,  or did a bunch of montage,  and put the recorded song playing over it to make a pv. (like Satisfaction and Runners High) 
Dobondobondo dungeon pv is pretty fun too, just what you expect from Dobondobondo.  .dance.

Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just watched the PVs! Very nice! I love the concept of the Scandal Baby MV!  Nice one
And they look GORGEOUS at the end part! WOW!

Dobondobodon Dungeon PV is nicely done too. Mami and Tomomi really have a nice chemistry (and I can't help but ship them too..)

2nd Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION 2」 - Page 2 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Loved the new "Scandal Baby" video.  Their bits are all good, but for once Haruna is the funny one.

Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oricon sales:

DVD: 3,433 copies, Blu-ray: ??? copies

Overall DVD chart: #19, music DVD chart: #12, overall/music Blu-ray chart: not charted on either one*

For comparison Video Action sold 7,066 DVD copies and 3,625 Blu-ray copies on its release week

*#10 on music BD chart sold 5,070 copies, the highest first week BD sales of a Scandal release was Scandal vs Budokan with 4,519 copies in August 2012.

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
asianlover

asianlover

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just got my copy of Video Action 2, but region free player broke down, lol. Have to run to Oklahoma City have the ice goes away and see if I can find a new one.

Back to top Go down
park23

park23

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@asianlover Is it BD or DVD ? If it is BD and you have a BlueRay optical drive in your PC use that + VLC player or MPC-HC. If it is a DVD and you have a DVD-R optical drive do the same . Those BD/DVD players are useless, a PC can do the same 'job', some times even better.

Back to top Go down
asianlover

asianlover

Caless Student
Caless Student
No it is a DVD and for some reason I can't get my power dvd app to update to 16, because it says I am not connected to the internet even though I am on their website.

Back to top Go down
park23

park23

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
asianlover wrote:No it is a DVD and for some reason I can't get my power dvd app to update to 16, because it says I am not connected to the internet even though I am on their website.

Did you tried with the softwares I recommended ?

Back to top Go down
asianlover

asianlover

Caless Student
Caless Student
Worked fine thanks

Back to top Go down

androidboy

Caless Student
Caless Student
those hats...
one offs or can we actually get them

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
androidboy wrote:those hats...
one offs or can we actually get them

I assume you're talking about the Dobondobondo hats. They were offered for sale in November for three days only (link). So, unfortunately, you cannot get them anymore.

2nd Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION 2」 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
okiefan

okiefan

Caless Student
Caless Student
I got it!! Love the whole entire thing!! The first Video Action was pretty awesome as well, thoroughly enjoyed these and hope they will do more!!

asianlover wrote:Just got my copy of Video Action 2, but region free player broke down, lol. Have to run to Oklahoma City have the ice goes away and see if I can find a new one.
I found one at Best Buy in Tulsa!!

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged double posts. Please edit your first post if you wish to add something.)

Back to top Go down
dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
That's wild. I haven't seen any Scandal cds/ dvd/s blu ray at best buy though now a days, i'm rarely in one

Special Thanks NYC 09-2018
Feedback Store Patron 08-2019
Mirror World Tour Boston 07-2022
**signature inspired by tge**
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.