You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

KaminariShock

KaminariShock

Caless Student
Caless Student
slightly SALTY Sad

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 3 SBSyT11     

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Felicidades hermanos mexicanos! Still going to usa though because college dates

Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
KaminariShock wrote:slightly SALTY   Sad
Bleh. I'm in Atlanta. They've never played here before.

In any case, how many are expecting to go to Dallas? All things considered, that is likely the only date I'll be able to make, assuming I get that Monday off work for travel.

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
saldiven wrote:
I’m from Atlanta too! Luckily I go to school in NYC and the concert is two weeks after I come back up! I hope we can get an ATL concert one day too haha

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 3 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Flightstar wrote:
saldiven wrote:
I’m from Atlanta too! Luckily I go to school in NYC and the concert is two weeks after I come back up! I hope we can get an ATL concert one day too haha
Seriously, right?

I tried to get DragonCon to look at some good J-Rock acts like Scandal, but their musical artists system is bollocks. They do not have people reaching out to musical acts to get them to play at the convention, instead, they have an application website where artists who want to play at DragonCon have to request a gig.

It's the reason that a convention that got over 80,000 attendees last year consistently has absolute garbage for musical guests. I can't remember a musical act that's played there worth seeing since GWAR stopped going. They seriously mail it in where musical acts are concerned. Even a convention like Anime Weekend Atlanta (less than half the size of DragonCon) beats the pants off of DragonCon where musical acts are concerned. Last year, AWA had Hanafugetsu, Daoko, and Luna Haruna. They've had Eir Aoi and others in the past, too.

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
Yep, my pfp here is actually me with DAOKO haha, and I’ve met every artist at AWA since Eir Aoi!! I’ve requested SCANDAL for AWA every year since 2013 haha

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 3 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Flightstar wrote:Yep, my pfp here is actually me with DAOKO haha, and I’ve met every artist at AWA since Eir Aoi!! I’ve requested SCANDAL for AWA every year since 2013 haha

I got my photo with Hanafugetsu. Even got to use my kindergarten level Japanese with them. Ms. Suzuhana was very complimentary. Honestly, Hanafugetsu was the only reason I went to AWA; two days before the convention started, I saw they were playing, and I bought the pass that same night.

It would be sick if they could get Scandal at AWA. I still wish DragonCon could get them; the convention is the weekend before the shows in California. They could play DragonCon, go to NYC for that show, then out to Cali for the shows there.

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
saldiven wrote:
Flightstar wrote:
saldiven wrote:
Seriously, right?

I tried to get DragonCon to look at some good J-Rock acts like Scandal, but their musical artists system is bollocks. They do not have people reaching out to musical acts to get them to play at the convention, instead, they have an application website where artists who want to play at DragonCon have to request a gig.

It's the reason that a convention that got over 80,000 attendees last year consistently has absolute garbage for musical guests. I can't remember a musical act that's played there worth seeing since GWAR stopped going. They seriously mail it in where musical acts are concerned. Even a convention like Anime Weekend Atlanta (less than half the size of DragonCon) beats the pants off of DragonCon where musical acts are concerned. Last year, AWA had Hanafugetsu, Daoko, and Luna Haruna. They've had Eir Aoi and others in the past, too.

DragonCon is huge, we have gone for 3 years.  They get smaller indie groups it seems.  It's not that big on Anime which seems to be where Scandal gets a lot of fans from.

Exciting that they are coming stateside, looks like we'll be going to Dallas since heading to New York right after DragonCon means a ticket change and not cheap.

Back to top Go down
2many2no

2many2no

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This is beyond awesome!
I was truly afraid they might not come over here after the Japan and Asia tours, but now am so glad to see this.
I am making my plans to go to Dallas already. Oh my God, the months of anticipation!

See you there. Thank you so much!
またね!

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

joameba wrote:I have some questions though, is easy to buy ticket overseas? How does the presale work? I mean, you buy with a credit card and print the ticket? Never did this before and those pages doesn't have much info haha

Yes buying from overseas with Credit Card is fine, I purchased San Francisco preorder tickets from Tokyo. (Since these all seem to be General Access (free standing/first come first serve) ticket, ignore about the need for a US mobile number or address for AXS.com which is a requirement if you need to check your seat number/or to call them to check the info.) Also any issues online you can place an order by phone. AXS.com also respond on tweeter pretty quickly.

Presales are earlier sales/promotions that might appear before general sales.
For New York, there was a few days of American Express members promotion, but only had regular ticket, VIP is unknown at this point.
San Francisco there was a short day (?) for initally regular tickets and then a few hours later, VIP tickets. 
Some of these premotion sales need a password, which you can try asking around on Tweeter to the promotional companies/sponsors etc. Otherwise keep an eye out here/facebook/twitter/reddit etc.

For the actual ticket, for us from overseas e-ticket will be the best option, there are options for paper tickets, but you need US address and need to pay more.

Think of the e-ticket like airplane tickets, it will be barcode of some sort to scan or they can swipe your credit card that you used to pay etc.

Most of the info are on the ticket office website, if you look under their FAQ or contact them directly.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

MarinaNavarro

Caless Student
Caless Student
HitenMitsurugi wrote:I want to Go!!!
Aahhh!!
If they come to Brazil, I Will cry everyday!
Hopefully some day they will come here. Let's not lose hope! But I will deffo start saving money to go to Japan in a future world tour too.

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Will definitely be going to the NY show. Been waiting for this for a long time. Hopefully VIP is available.

This will be my 5th time seeing them, and all have been totally different types of shows. Something new every time.

Back to top Go down

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm there!  Maybe all of there!  Thanks for the notice guys!  Yep, the automated newletter pleased again.

Back to top Go down
eaaaaan

eaaaaan

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/eaaaaan
Happy for them and for US and Mexican fans. I hope I can see them soon too!

Back to top Go down

lusagi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Damn I am glad I got an email from this blog or I would have not known about this.  It's nice they have the concert right by work place in NYC too.  It's been forever since my last concert at the same place in 2012 for B'z.

Just as a suggestion, buy these to protect your ears - Etymotic Research ER20 High-Fidelity earplugs.  Everything is nice and clear sounding being they are designed for reduce volume but keep the frequencies balanced.  Regular earplugs just muffle everything you hear.

Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

There's a presale right now for the Anaheim show, and there is an option for "GA W/T Early Entry and Exclusive Gift" (a.k.a VIP) listed at $150 (sans fees), but is password locked.
The Citi card presale (code: 546616 or any last 6 digits from a Citi card) and the Live Nation Presale (code: PLAYLIST) are for the $40 tickets.
Can anyone find the VIP password?

Last edited by BattleHermit on Mon May 07, 2018 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
i dont get whats happening, i keep getting 

"We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device."

when i try to find tickets Sad

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 3 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
astoriasky wrote:i dont get whats happening, i keep getting 

"We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device."

when i try to find tickets Sad

I had same issue, do not login to you account yet, until you have selected and ready to pay for your ticket.

Back to top Go down
astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
wildthing wrote:

I had same issue, do not login to you account yet, until you have selected and ready to pay for your ticket.
i tried and still the same Sad

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 3 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down
btgrave

btgrave

Caless Student
Caless Student
See you in Anaheim!

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
astoriasky wrote:
wildthing wrote:

i tried and still the same Sad

I forget if I was using my iPhone/Android or Chrome on PC when it worked, it might have been a chrome incognito window on my PC.

Make sure you are logged out, enter "playlist" for unlocking, add quantity of tickets and then "Get Tickets", after which you can login.

Back to top Go down
astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
wildthing wrote:I forget if I was using my iPhone/Android or Chrome on PC when it worked, it might have been a chrome incognito window on my PC.

Make sure you are logged out, enter "playlist" for unlocking, add quantity of tickets and then "Get Tickets", after which you can login.
Used chrome (and incognito), explorer on desktop, then same on my laptop, tried on iphone and my sisters macbook (safari) and asked cousin to try on his side. all didnt work. finally worked on my sisters macbook using chrome. 

WTF livenation, fix your SH*T.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I am not having any luck with this.  I have used two mobile devices plus three different browsers on my computer.  Tried all of them both logged into my account and not logged in.  This is frustrating.

Back to top Go down

Just bought my ticket
Posted Mon May 07, 2018 2:23 am

Devon4

Devon4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just got my ticket. However im pretty mad they dont have meet n greets in the US. I was hoping to get my gear signed

(Haruna telecaster, mami jazzmaster, tomomi j bass)
I would put up a pic of my guitars but i dont know how. 
On my ig i have a few pics (@devon.a.m)

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Devon4 wrote:Just got my ticket. However im pretty mad they dont have meet n greets in the US. I was hoping to get my gear signed

(Haruna telecaster, mami jazzmaster, tomomi j bass)
I would put up a pic of my guitars but i dont know how. 
On my ig i have a few pics (@devon.a.m)

They only sign items in Anime conventions, they wouldnt sign any gear even if they offered a Meet and greet at the tour.

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 3 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.