You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Devon4

Devon4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Noodles wrote:
Devon4 wrote:Just got my ticket. However im pretty mad they dont have meet n greets in the US. I was hoping to get my gear signed

(Haruna telecaster, mami jazzmaster, tomomi j bass)
I would put up a pic of my guitars but i dont know how. 
On my ig i have a few pics (@devon.a.m)

They only sign items in Anime conventions, they wouldnt sign any gear even if they offered a Meet and greet at the tour.

Damn. What a letdown. Not like they add conventions to their tour 
Sad 
Its nearly impossible trying to meet them
In america that is

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Devon4 wrote:
Noodles wrote:
Devon4 wrote:Just got my ticket. However im pretty mad they dont have meet n greets in the US. I was hoping to get my gear signed

They only sign items in Anime conventions, they wouldnt sign any gear even if they offered a Meet and greet at the tour.

Sad 
In america that is

The VIP details this time around havent been fully disclosed. Last tour they had a meet and greet tour with picture included, now THAT was rare. They generally do M&G outside of Japan, but autograph sessions are super rare

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 4 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
Devon4

Devon4

Caless Student
Caless Student

The VIP details this time around havent been fully disclosed. Last tour they had a meet and greet tour with picture included, now THAT was rare. They generally do M&G outside of Japan, but autograph sessions are super rare

Hopefully they have something eventually. 
Ive been dying to meet them.
Guess going to the scandal store on my japan trip is the closest ill ever get for now

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Protip: Check out the Live Nation app if you're having trouble getting Anaheim tickets

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Protip: Check out the Live Nation app if you're having trouble getting Anaheim tickets

Thanks a lot!
Just bought my VIP ticket this way.
Nice one

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
BattleHermit wrote:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Protip: Check out the Live Nation app if you're having trouble getting Anaheim tickets

Thanks a lot!
Just bought my VIP ticket this way.
Nice one

Thanks for the info, now I have to get rid of my spare regular ticket.
I wonder if there will be VIP tickets in New York as well.

Back to top Go down
TheSpaceTapes

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
Don Dio wrote:
BattleHermit wrote:There is a presale right now for the San Francisco show, but only for general access tickets ($40/$51.66 with fees). Code is GONNABEMAY.

VIP is available.  The package includes: Ticket to the show, early entry and an exclusive gift.

When you go to the Select Tickets section there are options for VIP, General Admission and Early Bird (which I am assuming is GA but a limited amount at this price).

Thank you for the code, btw.

I can't even get to purchase tickets yet .waaa.
It's just saying it'll be available May 8.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

wildthing wrote:now I have to get rid of my spare regular ticket.

If you can't, just consider it a donation to the band Wink

TheSpaceTapes wrote:I can't even get to purchase tickets yet .waaa.

Unfortunately, the presale only lasted for a day or so last Thursday. So yeah, you will need to wait until Tuesday to buy tickets now.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
TheSpaceTapes

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
wildthing wrote:now I have to get rid of my spare regular ticket.

If you can't, just consider it a donation to the band Wink

TheSpaceTapes wrote:I can't even get to purchase tickets yet .waaa.

Unfortunately, the presale only lasted for a day or so last Thursday. So yeah, you will need to wait until Tuesday to buy tickets now.

Aww. I hope I can still get a VIP ticket. Wish me luck.

Back to top Go down
eyebagsnim

eyebagsnim

Caless Student
Caless Student
Bought a general admission, so excited to see them in september! I missed them last time in 2015. Will there be a meet up for LA fans?

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
eyebagsnim wrote:Bought a general admission, so excited to see them in september! I missed them last time in 2015. Will there be a meet up for LA fans?

We'll be there, everytime we hang out we are far too many people so having a meetup specifically will be impossible due to no area that allows so many people at once lol. Meet us in line for the show, get talking, then go with a group to eat/drink to wherever you decide to go Happy

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 4 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
TheSpaceTapes

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
How much did you guys pay in total for the VIP and do you guys think it'll go pretty fast? On a budget until next check .omg.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
TheSpaceTapes wrote:How much did you guys pay in total for the VIP and do you guys think it'll go pretty fast? On a budget until next check .omg.

VIP total seems to run around $172~ with fees

Back to top Go down
TheSpaceTapes

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
Noodles wrote:
TheSpaceTapes wrote:How much did you guys pay in total for the VIP and do you guys think it'll go pretty fast? On a budget until next check .omg.

VIP total seems to run around $172~ with fees
Yay. We're living guys!!! .toj.

Back to top Go down
iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
You thanked this post! -

So like what is the likelihood of a meet and greet actually happening? I'm still on the fence if I should do VIP or not and a meet and greet would be one of the few reasons I would be able to convince myself to spend the extra money on it (this is mostly due to budgeting restraints).  scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 4 1f605

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Devon4 wrote:
Noodles wrote:

Sad 
In america that is

When a band/artist gets popular it gets very rare to do meet and greet. Here in Japan, once they get too popular, its too hard to do any autograph sessions etc.

I follow other artists from debut and the progression tends to be:
Spoiler:

Scandal has gotten to the point where the last couple of release events were for handing out of postcards only. The last hi five event (for everyone, not a lottery) I recall was at Kawasaki for the release of Yellow because Mami was sick and so the free live event became a talk show and hi 5 event for everyone, originally it was a lottery for a few fans to meet and greet them. Last Scandal free live was at Zepp Tokyo.

For autographs of course there are exceptions, like when Rina did a girls event at Feedback! shop. Of course there are other promotions etc.

For things like TV recording, you are generally there just to watch as audience, you can not bring items to sign and there will not be a meet and greet. (Exception I did go to one recording, only because there was about 20 of us, they gave us a minute or so asked us a few questions etc.)

Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
iamcrazymike wrote:So like what is the likelihood of a meet and greet actually happening? I'm still on the fence if I should do VIP or not and a meet and greet would be one of the few reasons I would be able to convince myself to spend the extra money on it (this is mostly due to budgeting restraints).  scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 4 1f605

Hi, I went to the LA & Anaheim shows in 2015 and VIP consisted of:
-Early entry to the venue
-One photo with the band, where you handed your camera/cell phone to one of the staff who took it.
-One pre-autographed poster, received at the end of the show.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
wildthing wrote:
Devon4 wrote:
Noodles wrote:
Devon4 wrote:I was hoping to get my gear signed

Sad 
In america that is

Here in Japan...

He was wondering about what happens in the US, though.

Noodles did answer Devon4's question correctly: they will only sign stuff of your choice in the US if at an anime convention.

BattleHermit wrote:
iamcrazymike wrote:So like what is the likelihood of a meet and greet actually happening?

Hi, I went to the LA & Anaheim shows in 2015 and VIP consisted of:
-Early entry to the venue
-One photo with the band, where you handed your camera/cell phone to one of the staff who took it.
-One pre-autographed poster, received at the end of the show.

I think he might have already known what perks were included last time since he was asking if it will happen this time.

The answer is, quite simply, that we currently have no idea. There has been no mention so far that M&G is included, since the two shows whose VIP tickets have gone on sale so far (SF and Anaheim) technically mention that "early entry and an exclusive gift" are currently the only VIP perks.

We can speculate all we want on if M&G will possibly be added, but we honestly can only wait and see at this point.

Back to top Go down
dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
Get the vip if you want early entry, and let everything else work itself out. Won’t do anyone any good to keep speculating about meet and greet/ handshake autograph and etc. I’m sure as information is announced it will be relayed here.

Special Thanks NYC 09-2018
Feedback Store Patron 08-2019
Mirror World Tour Boston 07-2022
**signature inspired by tge**
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Did they allow "normal" cameras at the US shows last time around? I would love to be able to bring my mirrorless DSLR (it's small for a DSLR, but obviously bigger than a cell phone), especially if they do have a M&G.

I remember seeing a lot of great photos from that tour so I assumed they did, as has become standard at most shows in the US. But since they're a Japanese band, I want to make sure. I'm pretty sure it's up to the band at most US venues whether to allow cameras.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
spacecadet wrote:Did they allow "normal" cameras at the US shows last time around? I would love to be able to bring my mirrorless DSLR (it's small for a DSLR, but obviously bigger than a cell phone), especially if they do have a M&G.

I remember seeing a lot of great photos from that tour so I assumed they did, as has become standard at most shows in the US. But since they're a Japanese band, I want to make sure. I'm pretty sure it's up to the band at most US venues whether to allow cameras.

You're correct that at most US venues it's usually up to the band to allow cameras, and normal cameras were in fact allowed at the LA and Anaheim shows on their world tour (Mexico as well). Not at the Chicago one, though, since that was part of an anime convention and there's almost always a no-picture policy.

I would be leery about bringing a mirrorless camera, though, as the lenses are detachable. Most if not all venues here like to state that "any camera with a detachable lens" is considered to be a "pro" camera and therefore do not allow cameras like that to be brought in unless you have a photo pass. To be sure, you should try contacting the venue ahead of time to ask them about their policy on mirrorless cameras.

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
As someone who frequently attends anime con concerts I will add that it’s not /always/ no pictures at every con as the company who brings the artists is in charge of that. Most of those companies don’t allow photos which is why it seems like it’s always true.

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 4 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
Seri

Seri

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah looks like I'm going GA for Dallas unless it miraculously sticks around.

The wait until tomorrow is killing me, and it'll kill me even more waiting for the event.

Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Bought my VIP ticket .clap. 
I sure hope there is some kind of meet and greet. Last time I wasn't able to get a VIP ticket so I missed my chance. Getting to meet them and say hello would be another dream come true lol

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 4 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Evelotaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
In the earlier posts there was code that was needed for early ticket purchase. Was that venue specific? I don’t want to be scrabbling looking for a code tomorrow for the Dallas concert.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.