Nope... just "her"  SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 1f60b

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL's imprint label - "her"
Posted Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:45 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal is loving the "mystery" thing this year, huh?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:35 pm

park23

park23

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's a bit too early for an album. Honey is not even 1 year old. They might release 3 new songs as a "pack".

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:09 pm

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah, pretty sure it's just "her" at this point, probably the h goeas all the way to the top line so I don't think it will have another word above it. My bets are on a new single, probably the new song from the last tour. Someone who heard it may say if the lyrics make sense with this title Tongue

SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 724SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 549SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 743SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 745SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 778SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 763
SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:08 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Sixth:
SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 P5V4qfK

Combined:
SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 W8Nt9rq

No explanation has been given yet, so we'll probably have to wait until BEST Xmas is over with today?

#front-page

SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:48 am

izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
it seems that people attending their Christmas concert will receive a "lucky bag"...  .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:11 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

"her" = The new imprint label that SCANDAL is starting

SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 QGeBm8k

SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 9Kw4286
SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 AYf2Yke

We, SCANDAL, are launching a new imprint record label called "her."

To be able to make our own "atelier," kitchen," and "playground," we are delighted to be able to relish an excitement like this during the tenth year since our major label debut.

From this point forwards as well, we will be delivering a ton of good music from "her."

Please look forward to it.

This info comes from fans who attended BEST Xmas, who were given tote bags, postcards, and stickers with "her" printed on them. Will post more info when it's out!

*Excite article: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t14522-excite-scandal-starts-private-imprint-label-her

#front-page #her

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:46 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well, nobody got it right.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:55 pm

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Was expecting a new single. Oh well, so, will they be using this new label to help other female artists?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Tuba wrote:Was expecting a new single. Oh well, so, will they be using this new label to help other female artists?

Honestly, this is bigger than announcing a new single lol

This is their own imprint record label that is attached to Victor Entertainment. That means they left Sony/Epic Records Japan! That's a pretty big deal.

So, first and foremost they'll be releasing their own stuff before they can potentially help anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:05 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Could this be the reason they've been taking down their songs and music videos from all platforms?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:08 pm

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Tuba wrote:Was expecting a new single. Oh well, so, will they be using this new label to help other female artists?

Honestly, this is bigger than announcing a new single lol

This is their own imprint record label that is attached to Victor Entertainment. That means they left Sony/Epic Records Japan! That's a pretty big deal.

So, first and foremost they'll be releasing their own stuff before they can potentially help anyone else.

Yes, this is huge. In a way, they came full circle and are now independent again.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:11 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The untitled single performed at Kanshasai is  titled "Masterpiece" first song for the "her" label.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:16 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
So SCANDAL left Epic Records and started their own label...hmmm interesting.. It might be a great idea.. they can release albums/singles when they want without anyone making them hurry ..
Let's see how will be.. Hope they will upload now the videos back on YT... or they can't cause the videos are owned by Sony ?

SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:23 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
It's great to hear that SCANDAL has launched their own label. 

But wait, are they still part of Kitty Management? Is "her" is just another vanity label or their actual indie record label under distribution of Sony Music Japan?

SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Riri_bear

Riri_bear

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

this is huge!!! wowowwowowoowowowowow!! they're progressing a lot than we all expect!!! i'm super excited now!! 

in this tour, they play kimi to yoru to namida again?  SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 1f603 and then electric girl for the opening!! wow!! haha *i'm over excited!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:19 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MamiNoodles wrote:It's great to hear that SCANDAL has launched their own label. 

But wait, are they still part of Kitty Management? Is "her" is just another vanity label or their actual indie record label under distribution of Sony Music Japan?

Its independent label, most probably under Rooftop. As the Japanese press have already interviewed them and said its independent. Some of us wanted to greet them goodbye after the show but we were told they will be rather late with some "stuff" to do, so please leave. i.e. media interview.

Kitty management was changed to Rooftop since MTV Storytellers.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:23 pm

L_Sulaj

L_Sulaj

Caless Student
Caless Student
wowwww.... such unexpected and awesome news  .clap.

now its making much more sense which direction there music is going as matured artists!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:24 pm

izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This is very good news, it means that the band is strong enough to be independent. They will be able to control everything and to choose exactly what they want to release and when. 2019 will be a very important year for them.

I hope that "Her" will also solve the problem of distributing their music worldwide.

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL's New Record Label - "her" Promo Video
Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:57 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

SCANDAL just uploaded this promo video for "her" on their IG:

HARUNA: Something that hasn't happened before, has happened.

RINA: It's starting. That's right.

MAMI: It's been ten years since our major label debut, and it's like we're feeling, "Ah, we're a band, aren't we?" again.

RINA: We still don't clearly know ourselves...

TOMOMI: But it's like we're debuting again.

HARUNA: The four of us are establishing our own private record label called "her"!

HARUNA: We'll send out music that's like us.

RINA: We've set up a place to make it.

And here's the video with subs:

#front-page #her

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:13 pm

libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
WoW! Big news indeed! More power to them and wish them all the best!

SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 Scandal+-+02
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:32 pm

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah, while I was expecting a single, this is definitely huge news and way better lol

As others said before me, I hope that means they'll solve the problem of their music being unavailable internationally. I noticed that the albums were reuploaded to Spotify, this time with the song titles not romanized, and some playlists were created just last week. I still can't hear any of the songs, but it's there lol.

SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 724SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 549SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 743SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 745SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 778SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 763
SCANDAL's imprint label - "her" - Page 2 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
One of the many things I love about Scandal is that they are always full of surprises, and this is quite a surprise. I hope this means they can put their music and videos on YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, and other platforms. They are really upping themselves every year.

Though I am still wish there's a single being release hopefully sometime in Spring, the wait is killing me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:55 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
One comment Haruna mentioned, with this label change they hope to make music for even longer time now.

Star~world96®️ wrote:Though I am still wish there's a single being release hopefully sometime in Spring, the wait is killing me.

Haruna said at Best Xmas, that after the proper recording and music video has been made the release should be in spring.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:02 pm

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The establishment of their own private label certainly was a surprise.

I know details are still scarce, but has it been confirmed that SCANDAL has now split from Sony/Epic and are now completely on their own like when Yazawa Eikichi left EMI to start his own GARURU RECORDS? Or is "her" going to be under/cooperating with a major label like when Orange Range started SUPER((ECHO))LABEL and is tied to Victor Entertainment's Speedstar Records?

The choice of words the members used seems to me that it's the former....

Complete independence from a major record label does offer a great deal of creative freedom, but it could sometimes comes at the price of being limited in certain aspects, business-wise. For example, without the power of a major label, they could be limited somewhat in distribution channels, especially for overseas networks.  Though, with amount of overseas fans SCANDAL has, I'm sure Rooftop has got that side covered (hopefully).

Either way, however, I'm looking forward to their new start for their 11th year in the majors. Having their own private label opens up a lot of avenues for the girls to express their creativity.

Let's see where this new road takes them....

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.