You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Tuba wrote:My "ticket" just arrived in my email... thought I would only received it 3 hours before the show.
Yes, the same

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Tuba wrote:My "ticket" just arrived in my email... thought I would only received it 3 hours before the show.
Same here, but only some of them. I had 3 orders for a total of 5 tickets, and just received 3 emails with 3 access codes. So either they send them out in batches, like the information on their website says, or it's time for me to totally freak out.  I hate putting things off, so I guess I'll start freakin' out.
I need to check the time difference another 40 times as well, since these emails are NOT three hours in advance, unless something is terribly wrong.
Maybe it's a pre-show curveball to keep everybody nervous/excited.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hogradish wrote:
Same here, but only some of them. I had 3 orders for a total of 5 tickets, and just received 3 emails with 3 access codes. So either they send them out in batches, like the information on their website says, or it's time for me to totally freak out.  I hate putting things off, so I guess I'll start freakin' out.
I need to check the time difference another 40 times as well, since these emails are NOT three hours in advance, unless something is terribly wrong.
Maybe it's a pre-show curveball to keep everybody nervous/excited.

Yes, my first thought was "OMG I calculated the time wrong and the show is in 3 hours!"

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Relax. It's the middle of the night in Japan, they are sleeping well.  CANTA Sleep

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
Ratto Volante

Ratto Volante

Caless Student
Caless Student
The ticket arrived here too!

And the concert will be at noon tomorrow, perfect timing.  setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 1f44d

Back to top Go down
Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Same here!

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 Alairas3
Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yay! I now have one email with code for each ticket I bought! Oh, the joy and relief.

Last edited by hogradish on Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "for" is a small but important word)

Back to top Go down
YoNaZ

YoNaZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I've got my ticket too, luckly now I don't have to wake up 4 am to check my inbox. But I think I'll set my alarm for 6 am, just in case.

Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^Anyone knows if this store is gonna be permanent or just one-off for this livestream? There doesn't seem to be any non-KFTD Scandal merch.

Back to top Go down
furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
It's been a very long time since I've interacted on SH, but I just have to say that I am super duper excited right now  LOVE This is going to be my very first concert! I'm not even sure how I am sleeping tonight. I even bought pie to celebrate  setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 1f602 I hope everybody enjoys the concert~ (And I hope my internet connection doesn't fail me!)

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Steadystate wrote:^Anyone knows if this store is gonna be permanent or just one-off for this livestream? There doesn't seem to be any non-KFTD Scandal merch.

Unknown. We'll just have to wait and see.

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 Pictur10
You save a LOT on postage (per item) if you order several...for Christmas and stuff. Or your Ultimate Frisbee team. Or bowling or softball team. Weddings. Bar Mitzvahs.
I'm wearing an XL, and it fits like a Large. Hem and sleeves are double stitched and cover the fabric edges. Fits well in shoulders. Plenty long. Medium weight.

Last edited by hogradish on Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Got my code here! Lunch time now. Can't wait another 6 hours!
Everybody got your Scandal towels ready?

Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
furuba9000 wrote:It's been a very long time since I've interacted on SH, but I just have to say that I am super duper excited right now  LOVE This is going to be my very first concert! I'm not even sure how I am sleeping tonight. I even bought pie to celebrate  setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 1f602 I hope everybody enjoys the concert~ (And I hope my internet connection doesn't fail me!)
What kind of pie?  setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 1f602  But yeah totally get what you mean, am at work now but way too excited to get anything done LOL.

What's amazing to me is that this will actually be the first time fans from all around the world can enjoy a Scandal concert live together (not counting their previous two livestreams cos imo those were more showcases than full-fledged concerts). Their stage backdrops etc in Japan are also always more elaborate than their overseas shows, so am looking forward to seeing that.

Back to top Go down
furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
Steadystate wrote:
furuba9000 wrote:It's been a very long time since I've interacted on SH, but I just have to say that I am super duper excited right now  LOVE This is going to be my very first concert! I'm not even sure how I am sleeping tonight. I even bought pie to celebrate  setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 1f602 I hope everybody enjoys the concert~ (And I hope my internet connection doesn't fail me!)
What kind of pie?  setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 1f602  But yeah totally get what you mean, am at work now but way too excited to get anything done LOL.

What's amazing to me is that this will actually be the first time fans from all around the world can enjoy a Scandal concert live together (not counting their previous two livestreams cos imo those were more showcases than full-fledged concerts). Their stage backdrops etc in Japan are also always more elaborate than their overseas shows, so am looking forward to seeing that.

Pumpkin! :D I was hoping for some Sweet Potato Pie, but there weren't any in stock lol I need to sleep NOW, but I'm way too excited. I'm only getting 5 hours of sleep tonight  .omg. I feel you. I literally gave up a day of work so that I can watch the concert. I hope you get home in time!

That's a great point! Everybody will get to enjoy it at the same time so it makes the occasion even more special. I also can't wait to see the stage. I wonder what the setlist will look like.

Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Apparently I got my ticket link 11 hours ago.  Just didn't check my e-mail until now  .whistle.
Hopefully, that Merch Store runs for a bit. Really wanted that white 最終兵器,君 longsleeve, but I guess the yellow (or as the store calls it, "safety green") will do.

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 4 Sig10
Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Steadystate wrote:^Anyone knows if this store is gonna be permanent or just one-off for this livestream? There doesn't seem to be any non-KFTD Scandal merch.
Just saw on their Facebook page post that they announced this as their "official overseas online store". Seems like it's not one-off just for this livestream or even just for KFTD.
  .clap.

Back to top Go down
gladoz

gladoz

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Waiting for the live, just 1 hour more. .clap.

Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It says here Bompa.com is down in San Clemente, thus the sales tax for California residents. If you google the phone number, you can find store fronts for the Pixies and a few others.

Back to top Go down
HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
I only bought the ticket yesterday. Had received a confirmationmail and that the ticket would be sent within 5 minutes. But a few minutes ago I had received nothing yet, so I sent a mail. And I promptly was sent an access code for the show Happy

So I'm all set Happy

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Metal Mickey wrote:Everybody got your Scandal towels ready?
I have.
Are you really going to swing it around during DOLL song, if they play?  Happy

Back to top Go down
richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
There is a live video, just of them setting up. .smile.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm awake! My coffee is ready! Let's gooooo!

Back to top Go down

Kadgrin

Caless Student
Caless Student
That version of Departure was amazing

Back to top Go down
sonic0313

sonic0313

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I did not expect that and that was awesome!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum