16. Take Me Out
17. Flashback No.5
18. SCANDAL BABY
19. Tsuki

Encore
20. Living in the city
21. SPICE

#setlist

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Ratto Volante

Ratto Volante

Caless Student
Caless Student
Simply wonderful!

Back to top Go down

Kadgrin

Caless Student
Caless Student
The acoustic versions were just amazing. I'm going to rewatch this show so many times.

Back to top Go down
Nico2012

Nico2012

Caless Student
Caless Student
URESHII

ああそううんいやでもべつにそっかなんかあのさあのさ
Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It was really great!!  .clap.

Back to top Go down
furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
That was amazing!!! The show was fantastic! Time passed by too fast. It was great chatting with fans also! How does everyone feel? I went crazy over the Osaka-Jo Hall announcement!!!

Back to top Go down
SabreLilly

SabreLilly

Caless Student
Caless Student
It really hit me this morning during the show; how amazing it is that these four girls can bring together so many different people from all over the world.

Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I see a big future in 100 seat, $200/ticket semi acoustic shows.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That was a great and unexpected setlist, I'm so glad they played Kagen no Tsuki!

Also, they've been sitting on this acoustic version of Departure for all these months!

Totally worth it to wake up early in the coldest morning of the year

Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haruna: "Hey, Guys!"
Overseas Chat Scroll Speed: "MAXIMUM WARP"

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 5 Sig10
Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
confusedinupstatenewyork wrote:Haruna: "Hey, Guys!"
Overseas Chat Scroll Speed: "MAXIMUM WARP"

The chat got a bit disappointed when they realized the band was only reading the japanese messages. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh well, we were there to watch them, not the other way around. I'm sure they know how much they are loved around the world, that little "Hey guys" was cool Happy

Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Tuba wrote:The chat got a bit disappointed when they realized the band was only reading the japanese messages. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh well, we were there to watch them, not the other way around. I'm sure they know how much they are loved around the world, that little "Hey guys" was cool Happy
I think that was to be expected. Speaking from personal experience, unless it's a couple words, it's kinda hard to read and comprehend such fast scrolling text of a language you're not fluent in.

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 5 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down
HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Tuba wrote:That was a great and unexpected setlist, I'm so glad they played Kagen no Tsuki!

Yeah, me too. That was a pleasant surprise.

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Can we just appreciate Mami's laughter here?  (She knows what she did.)

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 5 Sig10
Back to top Go down
p.t.r

p.t.r

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It was nice to hear Saishuuheiki, Kimi without auto-tune. It sounded so much more natural.

Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Tuba wrote:That was a great and unexpected setlist, I'm so glad they played Kagen no Tsuki!
Same here, that was the only moment we could hear Rina sing at all (the "ba ba ba" in Take Me Out doesn't count cos Mami and Timo were doing that too lol). 

The backing vocals by Mami/Timo on Laundry Laundry and Tsuki were really sweet, made the live versions much better than the studio recodings setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 5 1f617

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That was awesome, really cool to watch live even if it was very early in the morning.

When Tomomi and Mami  put on those face shields and got Haruna to laugh it was neat!

Last edited by Alxa on Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Ratto Volante

Ratto Volante

Caless Student
Caless Student
Kadgrin wrote:The acoustic versions were just amazing. I'm going to rewatch this show so many times.

Laundry Laundry had been so beautiful that it moved me to tears!!! .toj.

But the entire set list, even if they didn't perform classics such as Doll, has been fantastic!

I'd just like to know how many people were connected to see them. Watashi, kininarimasu!

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

amazing setlist, impressive performance, this was incredible. thanks to hogradish again for his kind gift and letting me see this, made my day (month and year too) ^^

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
You thanked this post! -

KFTD Live has the best playlist so far! The acoustic numbers have an alluring and intimate feel! I went crazy when I heard Freedom Fighters as part of their setlist for the first time!

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 5 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Freedom Fighters and Flashback No.5 were the biggest surprises. It took me a while to recognize what song was when they started even.

Back to top Go down
spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

I haven't been here in a long time, but I had to say something lol

This was one of their very best concerts, the setlist was amazing. I lost my mind when they opened with Ceramic Blue, lost it again with Flashback no5, it was absolutely amazing. Perfect ending with Spice.

As I would never have the chance to see them live in normal circumstances, I'm so glad they did this. I hope they consider livestreaming more concerts to different countries in the future, post covid. 100% worth it waking up in the coldest day of the year in the coldest state of the country lol

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Setlist was good! Happy they played Chiisana Honoo, I was waiting for her.

NEON TOWN ESCAPE live just brilliant

PS: Does anyone know the name of the venue where they performed?

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
SCANDAL is offering KFTD tour merch for overseas fans!

https://scandalmerch.com
Russia is not in the shipping list. It looks like I will have to buy as usual from Japan proxy.

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 5 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Happy! happier than ever with SCANDAL. Great setlist, great staging, great performance—including complete surprises and small imperfections. Ultra-happy I got friends and family to watch this one—though it started a little early for those dwelling west of Ohio. They will probably just watch the replay.
I'd probably be watching it again myself now, but the site says we have to wait til tomorrow.

Last edited by etwee on Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out word)

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

They didn't play Hachigatsu.  I thought this was the only time they ever play that song.

Nice set anyway.  Looking forward to watching the rebroadcast.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.