Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED
Posted Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:54 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
this live looks absolutely gorgeous, omg!! and I'm so excited for the Stamp acoustic. I doubt that they will upload the footage sometime in the future but I will still hope for it hehe

Thank you for the translations and photos as always. Seeing them so happy and cheerful really made me happier.

scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:28 pm

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So good to see that they were able to stick to their Xmas tradition.

I couldn't participate, of course, so I stuck on Best Live 2009 and enjoyed that 11 years to the day (and approximate time).

scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:41 am

mmoroz

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 20201210
scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 20201211
scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 20201212
scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 20201215
scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 20201214
scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 20201213
Pictures (and videos) were allowed for one song only. Since it was quite dark, phone pics are really blurry.

The acoustic Stamp was completely unexpected and very fun!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:09 am

YoonSic

YoonSic

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Woah, looking at the pictures, it looks very beautiful! Their outfit too, all whites, looks so elegant
And Rina on cajoon!! Yay for acoustic performance XD

Thank you for sharing ! .clap.
Now I'm torn whether to buy the livestream tickets or not D:

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:51 pm

mmoroz

Caless Student
Caless Student
YoonSic wrote:Now I'm torn whether to buy the livestream tickets or not D:

I wonder if they will release the video for a regular purchase later? With a livestream, you only get to watch it for a couple weeks I think..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Sven28

Sven28

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I already bought a ticket, a bit too expensive.

scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 RUlExeI
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:03 pm

Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

if it has to be released officially later, i think it'd be as a bonus DVD (or Blu-Ray too, who knows) of a single, and likely incomplete therefore. i don't think it'd be a bonus DVD of the next album, since we're still far from it (no new songs, a new tour barely announced). if the next album has a gig as a bonus DVD edition, it'll be a more recent gig with some new songs that would be released as singles before the album's release

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:28 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
I have a couple of questions.
Since this will be a recording, so there will be without premiere with the general chat, as it was on the last Livestream? This is important because the start time is 12 JST, I will have 6 am in my country.
I will sleep and watch later if there are no premiere.
Can you watch as many times as you like between 12/29/20 - 01/11/21?

scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:55 pm

streame

streame

Caless Student
Caless Student
I really hope they will release a Blu-Ray. To be honest, the KFTD livestream quality for the overseas fans was kinda meh. Knowing that the streaming platform remains the same, I would rather wait for a blu-ray...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:23 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
streame wrote:I really hope they will release a Blu-Ray. To be honest, the KFTD livestream quality for the overseas fans was kinda meh. Knowing that the streaming platform remains the same, I would rather wait for a blu-ray...

Unlike the KFTD livestream which was actually a concert being streamed live, this is technically not a "live stream"--it will be recorded footage of a concert that's already been held.

So, since they don't have to deal with the logistics of trying to stream it live and just have to play back the footage, it'll hopefully be the same quality as the Japan one.

scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:38 pm

streame

streame

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
streame wrote:I really hope they will release a Blu-Ray. To be honest, the KFTD livestream quality for the overseas fans was kinda meh. Knowing that the streaming platform remains the same, I would rather wait for a blu-ray...

Unlike the KFTD livestream which was actually a concert being streamed live, this is technically not a "live stream"--it will be recorded footage of a concert that's already been held.

So, since they don't have to deal with the logistics of trying to stream it live and just have to play back the footage, it'll hopefully be the same quality as the Japan one.

You almost sold it to me xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:34 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

scandal_seasons - SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED - Page 2 TSSqHob

Select "SEASONS" merch is now available on their overseas merch store: https://scandalmerch.com

#front-page #scandal_seasons

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:21 am

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

I just watched the show and it was amazing!

Never thought I needed the acoustic version of Stamp!

Hope 2021 is the year when we finally have an acoustic album 

The show was very nice, the visuals, the stage, everything. Would love to have a DVD of this (mostly because I need stamp acoustic version for the rest of my life!)

Some of the songs that I’ve never seen them performing before were great, short short and Uchiage hanabi, so charming.

The audience was pretty quiet, not sure if they were asked to.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:10 am

Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
victor_survive wrote:The audience was pretty quiet, not sure if they were asked to.
in the case a concert happens, fans are usually told not to move, not to headbang nor to scream :/, so yeah i guess they were asked not to be too excited lol (in the context of COVID-19 of course, i meant)

Last edited by Electric Mami on Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:11 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Cheers for head up, that my order in.

I will 2nd that, it would great if they bring out are acoustic album. .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:14 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Electric Mami wrote:
victor_survive wrote:The audience was pretty quiet, not sure if they were asked to.
in the case a concert happens, fans are usually told not to move, not to headbang nor to scream :/, so yeah i guess they were asked not to be too excited lol

Due to COVID, the audiences at any live concert in Japan are currently not allowed to shout, sing, talk--anything that involves opening your mouth. You can only clap.

This of course only applies to the current pandemic situation. You can usually sing/scream/move around at concerts in Japan lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:27 am

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just finished it and loved it, It was the perfect late Christmas present.

I thought Stamp was excellent and always love to see Tomomi and Mami dancing and enjoying themselves during Take me Out, brings a smile to my face.

Really want it to be released on DVD/Blu-ray now @victor_survive an acoustic album would be essential, or they could do an acoustic show maybe a one off.

The small stage, stick a few props up like the tall lamp from the KFTD stream, a small audience and it would be just be like an old MTV Unplugged.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:49 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow, that's a good band. (You probably knew that)
Stamp was terrific, as was the relaxed chatting. The cozy feeling they created was perfect for the holiday season. I think Scandal should at least consider a tour of "Date Night" shows like this, with seats and a low key atmosphere. It would really appeal to their fans who've settled down and don't really get into crowds anymore. They could still do a regular tour of course. Or maybe there's some way to do a mini acoustic set before a show, to replace the meet and greet.

Last edited by hogradish on Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm not telling)

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:05 pm

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Watched the SEASONS concert last night, the performances and stage collab were a kool treat. Especially happy they chose to do "short short!" ... but aside from the performance I was kinda shocked how close together the audience sat. I know they were careful about everything, but I'd expected there to be like two empty seats on either side of each person .... Japan's COVID count is still very low by our standards but Tokyo saw an alarming jump in positives this week. So I worry about the planned Mania tour and 15th anniversary concert. It would be a harsh test if they were forced to cancel again. At this point I understand Japan isn't scheduled to start with vaccinations until February or March. There is already talk about dropping the Olympics again. Sigh...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:45 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
etwee wrote: ... but aside from the performance I was kinda shocked how close together the audience sat. I know they were careful about everything, but I'd expected there to be like two empty seats on either side of each person ....

I noticed that also and maybe it's just me I felt a bit concerned ( might not be the right word ) but when the band walked from the front stage to the back I was thinking keep your arms in girls, don't let anyone touch you. Although I guess Japanese audiences are more reserved than western audiences. There were couple of guys with them so I'm guessing security.

Probably a bit over protective of me I know but you can't be too careful.

Any how back to the performance I've just been having another watch and I thought Haruna did an excellent job when she started the chat she was quite clearly overwhelmed but held it together really well. I'm just happy there were no Timo tears, none that I noticed anyway.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:55 pm

Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
GT wrote:Probably a bit over protective of me I know but you can't be too careful.

Well, I had the idea of sending a tweet to the band to ask for an update about their COVID-19 status (but don't know if I should do it, wouldn't want to be annoying), so I guess you're not the only one feeling over protective haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:58 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
I watched it. Cool video effects and the sound was great. It's such a calm concert that's very different from the KFTD. I agree, with the posts above, they can create more acoustic songs or a whole concert in future. Even in these hard times they were able to do something new. The best as always!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:08 pm

buchenandy

buchenandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/buchendude/
Hello! I'm thinking about bying the livestream-ticket, but i also think, that it's quite expensive (but not too much like the mucc livestream a few days ago xD) and can't decide yet.

Are there translations for the oversea stream when they are talking? in the KFTD-Livestream, they talked (for my opinion) much, but i understand, that there couldn't be a translation due the live setup. Would be great, if there is a translation available in english Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:51 pm

kamaji

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just watched the concert. Loved it. They really do stir the heart. Glad I've kept the Paris concert tickets, can't wait. Roll on 2021.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:21 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

buchenandy wrote:Hello! I'm thinking about bying the livestream-ticket, but i also think, that it's quite expensive (but not too much like the mucc livestream a few days ago xD) and can't decide yet.

Are there translations for the oversea stream when they are talking? in the KFTD-Livestream, they talked (for my opinion) much, but i understand, that there couldn't be a translation due the live setup. Would be great, if there is a translation available in english Happy
Unfortunately, there is no translation during stream. But MC translation probably will appear here in a while, I hope

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.