Go down

SCANDAL at AFA X [Page 6 of 7]

Re: SCANDAL at AFA X
Posted Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:09 pm

fuyuhii

fuyuhii

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SCANDAL's performance today was just plain awesome.
It's so awesome, I don't think mere words can describe it.
I wish they'll have a footage somewhere, coz it HAS to be shared with all the people in SH.

Scandal-l0ve TheGazettE-l0ve((:
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
oh yah, too others who wants to comment/review the AFA X Concert of SCANDAL please do so here

and like yagi said.. i do think all SH peepz who went has no fancam/shot during the concert. cause we should respect the girls .uhuh.

SCANDAL at AFA X  - Page 6 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 pm

___

Last edited by 7350legend on Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Want to delete old msgs)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 pm

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Let's hope the band will release a DVD of the their recent concerts, incl. the Singapore session, soon Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:32 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
ahw. I understand. I wish that in their next dvd this'll be featured.!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:17 am

scanshin6

scanshin6

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
7350legend: Don't be sad. You can always pick up the language from other sources. Don't give up! .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:23 am

scanshin6 wrote:7350legend: Don't be sad. You can always pick up the language from other sources. Don't give up! .uhuh.

Yea. I'll try next December holidays. This year I have work on my Chinese first... Gotta stay in higher Chinese! .hardwork.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:34 am

ultimaxslc

ultimaxslc

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL AFA X interview on Razor TV

SCANDAL at AFA X  - Page 6 74300_456510396793_746616793_5645341_7300000_n
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:12 pm

asuna

asuna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://thebudgetgeek.blogspot.com
what! Link!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:57 pm

dieumustdie

Caless Student
Caless Student
asuna wrote:what! Link!!
http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/entertainment/56662.html
here you go, there are 3 parts to it Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:08 pm

xenaxious

xenaxious

Caless Student
Caless Student
AFA X is really awesome since SCANDAL totally rocked the whole concert!! hope they will come again for AFA XI, guys, should we write in to the AFA community(and also about the high-end concert pricing, it has been increasing each year, still i dont mind spending money to see SCANDAL!)? love SCANDAL!

HARUNA-RINA <3

SCANDAL at AFA X  - Page 6 Scanda12
<3 HARUNA is LOVED! RINA is LOVED! SCANDAL is LOVED! <3
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:11 pm

yagiza

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The download link for the interviews (all 3 parts zipped) is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9fgtjnlf89vz5dh

SCANDAL at AFA X  - Page 6 Rina3copy

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:26 pm

ozenly

ozenly

Caless Student
Caless Student
i duno shud i share this here..but since i cant go in the media part..
so i'll put it here..
its a short video of the arrival of SCANDAL to SG shot by someone...

Spoiler:

enjoy the moment Nice one LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:19 pm

toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
very nice interview. thanks for the link.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:12 am

Danny

Danny

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://ichigo452.deviantart.com/
SCANDAL and Alodia LOVE

SCANDAL at AFA X  - Page 6 155648_452314941746_152138396746_5874842_7536412_n

yep I love and SCANDAL and Alodia, they all are cool! .love.
I even am a content updater and administrator of russian official fan-club of Alodia :onionrider:

Sing my sword...Free my soul.

"I can't lose because I have someone to protect." - Souichiro Nagi, "Tenjho Tenge"

"There is nothing either god or bad ,but thinking makes it so" - William Shakespeare.

"No matter how time goes, the fate goes, I know there’s only one thing for sure I will not give up Just like this, I wont let go Strongly grasping your right hand’s warmth I’ll be here" - SCANDAL, "Sentimental Moment"

Anata ga watashi ni, hikari wo kureta. Arigatō
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:41 am

phyllo

phyllo

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://justphyllo.tumblr.com
fuyuhii wrote:SCANDAL's performance today was just plain awesome.
I wish they'll have a footage somewhere, coz it HAS to be shared with all the people in SH.

scandal performance was awesome
But the sound quality was not there, cause THE SOUNDMAN DIDNT DO HIS JOB AND HE WENT TOLIET DURING scandal performance~ starting of scandal performance the sound was nt that good~
CURSE THE SOUNDMAN
I was infront row A

btw if u play guitar, mami play afew wrong note during the concert , if anyone of u notice hahas.

SCANDAL at AFA X  - Page 6 Rina_b10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:45 pm

xenaxious

xenaxious

Caless Student
Caless Student
phyllo wrote:

But the sound quality was not there, cause THE SOUNDMAN DIDNT DO HIS JOB AND HE WENT TOLIET DURING scandal performance~ starting of scandal performance the sound was nt that good~
CURSE THE SOUNDMAN
I was infront row A

btw if u play guitar, mami play afew wrong note during the concert , if anyone of u notice hahas.

agreed that the soundman didnt do his job well enough. Also, they took quite a long time to set up the stage. i was once a soundman in my church, so i roughly get the idea of how long it should take to set up. And i think there's some problem with the instruments or sound system, saw them checking on Tomomi's bass and Haruna's guitar for a few moments. Well, at least SCANDAL did not disappoint us with their performance, right? :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:49 pm

phyllo

phyllo

Caless Student
Caless Student
xenaxious wrote:
phyllo wrote:

CURSE THE SOUNDMAN
I was infront row A

agreed that the soundman didnt do his job well enough. Also, they took quite a long time to set up the stage. i was once a soundman in my church, so i roughly get the idea of how long it should take to set up. And i think there's some problem with the instruments or sound system, saw them checking on Tomomi's bass and Haruna's guitar for a few moments. Well, at least SCANDAL did not disappoint us with their performance, right? :D

ya, alot of people complain about the drum was too lots but it not rina fault , the soundman not doing his job, out of the whole concert, why must he go to the toilet during scandal performance !!!!!!

they took too long to set it up too, may'n performance was cut short due to the delay of setting up for scandal ~ haiss stupid backstage crew cursse my fren hahas

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:08 pm

xenaxious

xenaxious

Caless Student
Caless Student
phyllo wrote:
xenaxious wrote:
phyllo wrote:

CURSE THE SOUNDMAN
I was infront row A

ya, alot of people complain about the drum was too lots but it not rina fault , the soundman not doing his job, out of the whole concert, why must he go to the toilet during scandal performance !!!!!!

they took too long to set it up too, may'n performance was cut short due to the delay of setting up for scandal ~ haiss stupid backstage crew cursse my fren hahas
oh well, the soundman and backstage crew confirm is singapore community de! i hope SCANDAL will come back next year. like how May'N come AFA 3 yrs in a roll! SCANDAL is LOVE! HARU-RI-NA!! <3

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 pm

asuna

asuna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://thebudgetgeek.blogspot.com
phyllo wrote:
xenaxious wrote:
phyllo wrote:

CURSE THE SOUNDMAN
I was infront row A

I don't think you can blame the sound crew, they're just doing their jobs. And its not easy trying to mix the sound from all the instruments to get that ideal sound. About the drums being too loud, I think its a common occurrence at all live concerts - its difficult to set a volume because not every drummer can hit the drums using equal strength throughout the set. The solution? Wear earplugs like me :D

and the reason why the sound "became lousier" during SCANDAL's performance was because angela and May'n were simply using soundtracks, which frankly doesn't need much mixing at all other than controlling the volumes. IMO angela's guitarist could be louder and the bass during May'ns part was overwhelming, but I digress.

While I do agree that they took a tab too much time to set-up, its pretty much standard during their lives. In fact I think they were faster than the HK live, considering all the equipment were already on stage in HK. Besides, we had fun screaming at Eisuke and the goatee guy Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm

xenaxious

xenaxious

Caless Student
Caless Student
asuna wrote:
phyllo wrote:
xenaxious wrote:
phyllo wrote:

CURSE THE SOUNDMAN
I was infront row A

I don't think you can blame the sound crew, they're just doing their jobs. And its not easy trying to mix the sound from all the instruments to get that ideal sound. About the drums being too loud, I think its a common occurrence at all live concerts - its difficult to set a volume because not every drummer can hit the drums using equal strength throughout the set. The solution? Wear earplugs like me :D

and the reason why the sound "became lousier" during SCANDAL's performance was because angela and May'n were simply using soundtracks, which frankly doesn't need much mixing at all other than controlling the volumes. IMO angela's guitarist could be louder and the bass during May'ns part was overwhelming, but I digress.

While I do agree that they took a tab too much time to set-up, its pretty much standard during their lives. In fact I think they were faster than the HK live, considering all the equipment were already on stage in HK. Besides, we had fun screaming at Eisuke and the goatee guy Tongue

yeah! TOTALLY!! especially everytime they test e instruments, everyone thinks its SCANDAL and cheer, then end up jeering when its e sound crew instead! how i wish there's encore during SCANDAL's live @ AFAX. Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:15 pm

phyllo

phyllo

Caless Student
Caless Student
xenaxious wrote:
asuna wrote:
phyllo wrote:
xenaxious wrote:
phyllo wrote:

CURSE THE SOUNDMAN
I was infront row A

yeah! TOTALLY!! especially everytime they test e instruments, everyone thinks its SCANDAL and cheer, then end up jeering when its e sound crew instead! how i wish there's encore during SCANDAL's live @ AFAX. Sad

if only the sound man was there all along , when the performance start , the sound man was not there . oh well, shall pray hard that afa will be in sg next year. from wht i heard from one of afa inchaarge it may nt be in sg. haiss

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:24 pm

xenaxious

xenaxious

Caless Student
Caless Student
phyllo wrote:
xenaxious wrote:
asuna wrote:
phyllo wrote:
xenaxious wrote:
phyllo wrote:

CURSE THE SOUNDMAN
I was infront row A

if only the sound man was there all along , when the performance start , the sound man was not there . oh well, shall pray hard that afa will be in sg next year. from wht i heard from one of afa inchaarge it may nt be in sg. haiss

yeah! but well, i saw e board @ e exit wrote "See You in 2011". so the not in sg stuff, is it a rumor?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:25 pm

phyllo

phyllo

Caless Student
Caless Student
xenaxious wrote:
phyllo wrote:
xenaxious wrote:
asuna wrote:
phyllo wrote:
xenaxious wrote:
phyllo wrote:

CURSE THE SOUNDMAN
I was infront row A

yeah! but well, i saw e board @ e exit wrote "See You in 2011". so the not in sg stuff, is it a rumor?

cant confirm on that, but lets hope that it will be in singapore again.
last year there rumor saying it be in indo, but than it was in sg again ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:48 pm

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@yagiza

Thanks for the file which had all 3 parts Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]