You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nikki

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Here's an even better, as well as bigger, quality cover:
2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Esbl2291

Thanx.
The cover is really awesome! I discovered this one more time now :3
It would be great to have a poster with an image like this one. So... In that case, we need still higher resolution :D

Back to top Go down
masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
Raizer wrote:hey, just wanna ask, has anyone here bought stuff at playasia.com and paid through western union? I wanna know if its too pricey, thanks
I wanted to try it once but was told not to because its really quite pricey. Not sure if its as pricey in other countries. If you don't have a credit card I suggest to use International Postal Money order that CDJapan accepts. But its quite slow and it will take about a month or two for you to finally recieve your stuffs.

Hmmm CDJapan says the DVD includes..
Special Features: tour documentary (subject to change)

but Playasia does not mention anything about it. I hope this is not something that only CDJapan is offering because I already ordered mine from Playasia.

Back to top Go down

chesterljh

Caless Student
Caless Student
i bought mine from japan! waiting it to come

Singapore people...contact me at 98459362
Back to top Go down
Saeki85

Saeki85

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi! is there any place where I can buy stuff from Argentina? I've been searching in the web but with no good results Sad

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Sigiy
"Lo peor que le puede pasar al ser humano es llegar al mundo y que nadie lo esté esperando"
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
Saeki85 wrote:Hi! is there any place where I can buy stuff from Argentina? I've been searching in the web but with no good results Sad
Maybe this will help: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t1215-where-to-purchase-scandal-cds

Back to top Go down
Raizer

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
masterelr wrote:
Raizer wrote:hey, just wanna ask, has anyone here bought stuff at playasia.com and paid through western union? I wanna know if its too pricey, thanks
I wanted to try it once but was told not to because its really quite pricey. Not sure if its as pricey in other countries. If you don't have a credit card I suggest to use International Postal Money order that CDJapan accepts. But its quite slow and it will take about a month or two for you to finally recieve your stuffs.

Hmmm CDJapan says the DVD includes..
Special Features: tour documentary (subject to change)

but Playasia does not mention anything about it. I hope this is not something that only CDJapan is offering because I already ordered mine from Playasia.

thanks for the info man, that special features documentary interests me hmmmm...
.hmmm.
I think i'll just use paypal

Back to top Go down
Rinaland

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Saeki85 wrote:Hi! is there any place where I can buy stuff from Argentina?
Yes they are. Send me a PM and I tell you how I did to get 'Pride' for example (wich with a little luck must be arrived today)

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Fotodflog2
Back to top Go down
Gainduia

Gainduia

Caless Student
Caless Student
I going to ask my friend who is going to Japan to help me buy! :D

yeah yeah!!

Back to top Go down
Saeki85

Saeki85

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
rinaland wrote:
Saeki85 wrote:Hi! is there any place where I can buy stuff from Argentina?
Yes they are. Send me a PM and I tell you how I did to get 'Pride' for example (wich with a little luck must be arrived today)

PM sent. Thank you for your help!

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Sigiy
"Lo peor que le puede pasar al ser humano es llegar al mundo y que nadie lo esté esperando"
Back to top Go down
sl10

sl10

Caless Student
Caless Student
.nani. What?? there's already a Temtation Box DVD!
Onion Depress But I still don't have any money!!
I really need to save money for that dvd! TOJ Onion

~"Music is my Pride"~
2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Pizapcom13065383078751-1
Back to top Go down
SL21

SL21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I can't buy for now...

I don't have enough money... .waaa.

Last edited by SL21RMk on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Tumblr11
(c)^ owner of this photo
We love MUSIC, We love SINGING!
S-C-A-N-D-A-L
2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Ub_tem10
credits to Tscorpion 
Back to top Go down
robertob01

robertob01

Caless Student
Caless Student
SPAM

I want it! I want the DVD! .waaa.

Back to top Go down
SL21

SL21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Sure this 2nd DVD...

is awesome....thanks for the info...

Last edited by SL21RMk on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just add the DVD)

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Tumblr11
(c)^ owner of this photo
We love MUSIC, We love SINGING!
S-C-A-N-D-A-L
2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Ub_tem10
credits to Tscorpion 
Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

Lots of artist are deciding to postpone their music release due to the overall economic impact of the earthquake - tsuanmi last Friday. As I checked tokyohive there's no news of Scandal postponing this release.

I think it is a logical move to postpone the release but at the same time the risk is also big. If those who postpone re-release in the same week the influx of new materials may saturate the market. Hope Zepp Tokyo will be not much be affected by the earthquake last Friday.

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
^ According to CDJapan,they are still processing orders and accepting orders like usual,though shipping itself may be delayed by a few days.Since the DVD's already out,just not released yet,maybe the DVD won't be affected much.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down
ken0601

ken0601

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://ani-culture.net
EugeneAng wrote:^ According to CDJapan,they are still processing orders and accepting orders like usual,though shipping itself may be delayed by a few days.Since the DVD's already out,just not released yet,maybe the DVD won't be affected much.

Sad to break your bubble, now its 3/15, JP, SG time and my orders are still under 'processed' instead of the 'in shipping process'. Which means for some of us to get it on the 3/16 is a remote possibility.

Anyway, kudos to everyone at CDJ for the hard work and good service all these while and still trying their best to fulfill our requests at times like this.

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Chiya300x50
Back to top Go down
BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
i think the most is give them a few days.

don't really mind it to be delayed. safety comes first.

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Rinaavatar1
2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down
Mahaha

Mahaha

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i agree with torres. i dont mind if mine comes late. their safety comes first.

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Rsz_1s11
Back to top Go down
chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Although I'd love to get it soon, esp since my Pride album is coming with it, but I believe they are already doing the best they could in this current situation, so its ok if it's late.

Back to top Go down
elevenglass

elevenglass

International Performer
International Performer
http://scandal-thaifan.blogspot.com/
whaoo. It's released in Japan. Japanese fans showed the DVD on their blog.

(´・_・`)

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 464571h! SCANDAL BABY  ♪♪
Back to top Go down

I got a copy
Posted Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:56 am

sagami

sagami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thank you amazon!!!
2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 20110316192138

We Japanese spend days of catastrophe...but there is hope in the dvd.

Do not miss the girls play with crying "kagerou" "shunkann sentimental" "aitai"

That's great!!!

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

wow I envy you, for getting it already...

It's good to hear that you are not loosing hope,,,, .clap.

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
opening day for this DVD at Oricon is 4th for DVD Music.

for DVD overall is 5th

Last edited by ftorres on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Rinaavatar1
2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 5 Userbartorres3copy

Back to top Go down
320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Huh, so the track list really doesn't include スキャンダルなんかブッ飛ばせ. I'm curious how they show the end of the concert since the girls walked quick off the stage at the other fake-endings. Happy

Looking forward to seeing Hi-Hi-Hi Happy

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down
BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
this concert actually had double encores. but SONY decided to remove SCANDAL Nanka Buttobase in this DVD since it is the only song performed at the 2nd encore, maybe they want to keep it only to the japanese people.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: